That New World Smell

DeletedUser

Hi, this is my first day in this world, I signed up about 10 minutes ago and is my first time on this server, I'm from the .en server.

DeletedUser

Welcome Aizen, you're a little late to the party but hey at least you should be far enough from the core to not get whacked straight out of BP :3

DeletedUser

Yea lol, these settings aren't what I normally like though, revolt and morale, thats rough..

DeletedUser

I like that, lol its a fresh start. I just hope everyone keeps playing, I hate new players that just make a city get a little bit of points and stop playing

DeletedUser

Hi, this is my first day in this world, I signed up about 10 minutes ago and is my first time on this server, I'm from the .en server.

I recognise you...why do I recognise you?

What worlds did you play on EN servers?

DeletedUser

Morale is ok if there are a lot of noobs in the world, which there are.

DeletedUser

From what he tells me he doesnt actually use it that much past the first few days. mostly its just he is always either on or asleep.

DeletedUser8889

From what he tells me he doesnt actually use it that much past the first few days. mostly its just he is always either on or asleep.

yeah probably dropped like 10k just that first day the way he eats gold, don't listen to him he is just kidding himself.

DeletedUser

That new world smell! It smells more of a smelting of gold and the munching of a fat Kipper.