PnP That Awkward Moment...

DeletedUser

That Awkward moment when your alliance collapses even before BP ends, and your academy has a higher rank than you... :p

TzO0GFs.png

DeletedUser11717

Or when the top alliances all duke it out and then leave the world because they're "only here to fight" and then the MRAs and "nobodies" win the world...

Happens all the time

DeletedUser

Or when the top alliances all duke it out and then leave the world because they're "only here to fight" and then the MRAs and "nobodies" win the world...

Happens all the time

To be honest... a good fight is more fun than winning a world. And I play games to have fun :p

DeletedUser11717

sign of a terrible end game... maybe it should be designed to highlight fighting

WE already offered a perfect way to end it through fighting...

And Draqone, while I agree it is more fun. At the same time, if you don't plan on completing what you started, then why start in the first place?

DeletedUser

And Draqone, while I agree it is more fun. At the same time, if you don't plan on completing what you started, then why start in the first place?

Because not everyone plans to WIN a world. I know I join a world not to win it but to kick some backsides (or at least try to... ).

DeletedUser11717

Well, fair enough. I'm in it to fight as well, but also to win :p

Half of me wants to fight you, the other half wants to be teammates (future) though. This duality really makes me struggle lol

DeletedUser

Their forums were horribly unorganized. Their members were stubborn, too - they didn't care that their founder was inactive, they waited until everybody else left to leave the alliance.