Announcement Thanksgiving peacetime - 2022

Dear players,

With Thanksgiving underway, I know that a lot of you are expecting a peacetime.
Currently we can't say with a certainty that this year's Thanksgiving celebrations will be covered by one.

Since the US servers are the only servers to be affected by a Thanksgiving peacetime,
it has to be started manually.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to trigger the peace time.
We're still hoping to enable it, but we can't promise anything at this moment.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience, and we will continue to improve on matters as these in the future.

The team wishes you all a happy Thanksgivings day.

Acer,

Last edited:
Ryven has been totally incompetent since he took over if it falls on him. Doesn't care about tickets sent in, rules broken, certain players get away with moving all their inventories, botting and cheating alike. We even contacted him directly and flat out answer on things was he does not care.
Put someone in charge who actually cares..

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
Ryven has been totally incompetent since he took over if it falls on him. Doesn't care about tickets sent in, rules broken, certain players get away with moving all their inventories, botting and cheating alike. We even contacted him directly and flat out answer on things was he does not care.
Put someone in charge who actually cares..

I don't know what type of compensation the COMA gets for a totally thankless TOTALLY THANKLESS job but it probably isn't enough. I'd bet that the "burn out" factor on the job has something to do with it too.

Personally, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. It isn't that peace/no peace is going to change much in our game play for the next 1.5 days.

Just IMHO

Meg you are correct Peace or not is not Backbreaking, but it is just the last of several missteps, hopefully everything is okay but i believe there should be a change, a Comm Mod that actually cares and tries to make Grepolis better and not let cheaters or rule breaking go unchecked like it has been.

cjh92101

Senior Citizen
Hi! I'm your friendly anonymous InnoBot! Since Ryvi isn't available, I edited this forum for Side discussion and whatnot :) Please, as usual, play nice, be supportive and friendly.

Have fun!

but this a bot can do. trigger manually or not, maybe set an alarm, or a timer?

Peacetime is every other year it seems and all fine until you get cleared while sitting down for dinner cause you want to turn the alarm off for an hour

iAmK1NG

Newcomer
I'm no expert but couldn't the devs just set whatever condition enables peacetime for US servers to be "True"? Seems weird that something that has been around this long isn't just automated by now.