Thanks for not announcing easter peace time

DeletedUser2053

Everyone knows why it wasn't announced, so people could spend money and rush to get revolts. When all along they have another day. I'ts not my duty as a player to check the forums of a game, when you make a big rule change announce it like any honest game developer would do. Thank you.

DeletedUser723

Um... It WAS announced in game.

b450058b6cfe49f282fdbbe2a9f336ce.png

DeletedUser4951

It takes less than 3 minutes to check the announcements tab of the forums. You don't even have to type in the address, there's a tab in game that takes you to the forums.

DeletedUser2053

I didn't see anything about peace time in there, and don't normally complain about this game, it's a lot cheaper than most browser, and app games, but. Make Grepolis great again.

DeletedUser15357

Everyone knows why it wasn't announced, so people could spend money and rush to get revolts. When all along they have another day. I'ts not my duty as a player to check the forums of a game, when you make a big rule change announce it like any honest game developer would do. Thank you.

Hey Rontonimo,

You know what this is??

1200px-Dead_Sea_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

DeletedUser723

Well my mistake, I do read the public announcements for this game and all games I play regularly and knew about the peace time from there. Perhaps you should consider doing the same? I mean, the Easter event date/time wasn't announced in the in-game message either but, you aren't complaining about that? If you see an event being announced and want to know the details for the event, you go to the game announcements forums. If you don't want to read the game announcements, that's on you. If you want them to hold your hand through the game and make sure every player understand every mechanic without putting any effort into finding this information, you are expecting way too much and will surely be disappointed.

https://us.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/easter-peace-time-2017.11235/

DeletedUser15602

There was an announcement in game right when the server started. It has expired from the announcements tab, but it was there in the first few days.

If you missed it, that's not on them-- everyone in my former alliance knew about it due to that announcement.

DeletedUser7101

C'mon guys every1 why every1 is onto him?As if he is 100% wrong.
I agree its not 100% inno fault too but whats he is saying is also correct.
How much time would it take to just add an additional line for easter peacetime and provide a list on forum in same announcement of easter 2017?
M not sure but i believe earlier they used to announce this.

Well my mistake, I do read the public announcements for this game and all games I play regularly and knew about the peace time from there. Perhaps you should consider doing the same? I mean, the Easter event date/time wasn't announced in the in-game message either but, you aren't complaining about that? If you see an event being announced and want to know the details for the event, you go to the game announcements forums. If you don't want to read the game announcements, that's on you. If you want them to hold your hand through the game and make sure every player understand every mechanic without putting any effort into finding this information, you are expecting way too much and will surely be disappointed.

https://us.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/easter-peace-time-2017.11235/

If thats the case then why do announcement even at all...they should just put it in forums and be done with it.
Not every1 is dedicated to the game ,we should respect players too who just come for some passtime and believe me i can guarantee more than 50% of members must not have known it from forums.They know just because the alliance they r part of put them as a notice. and if u r in not good alliance or playing alone then how would they know?

There was an announcement in game right when the server started. It has expired from the announcements tab, but it was there in the first few days.

If you missed it, that's not on them-- everyone in my former alliance knew about it due to that announcement.

I don't know which one u r talking about because i missed it too.
I don't think messages from announcement tab should delete automatically (If thats the case can i know after how much time it takes to announcement get deleted, can any tell ?? ),

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser723

Its not Inno's fault that they get to choose how they announce things. It's your fault if you don't read the announcements they make, wherever they are made. The point is, the information was available and this guy is complaining about the game not giving him the information.

He should just take this as a lesson learned instead of arguing with people who have already learned that lesson.

DeletedUser9238

WAY TO SCREW ME GREPO ADMINS!!!! EASTER PEACETIME!!!! REALLY!!!!! WHAT IN THE FLYING HARPY CRAP!!!!!!! THIS IS BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser9238

I started a week or so ago, i've invested money in this! I never saw any announcement! I spent gold to be able to launch today, just to find out it was peacetime. I am so pissed off its not even funny.

JD Feyd

Senior Citizen
Once again I am reminded why Grepo is headed for the dustbin. Can anyone recommend a suitable replacement game? When a business starts to go under service is usually the first to go. Not sending out an announcement detailing the peacetime is a MAJOR screwup. message boxes will be filling up for sure won't be surprised if there are mass walkouts.

DeletedUser

Come on ron, I know you read the externals. Btw for all the grep haters, people have been complaining since alpha. (wow I have been playing a long time). Worlds are still filling up just the same if not faster. Worlds are reaching wonders at the min time lately. Lots of worlds hit it at 6 months. Guess its not falling apart as much as you say. Maybe your mommy read you too much Chicken Little. "the sky is falling, the sky is failling."

DeletedUser15628

FLIP!!!!!!! How the heck you been bud? It's been a while. Crap. I haven't seen you since me, you and American Standard went to that Sizzler buffet and you ate that whole group of that Overeaters Anonymous Club that fell off the wagon under the table by yourself. I still don't know how you did it, absolutely amazing. When you all were done, it looked like the aftermath of a prison riot in that joint. Anyway. Good to see you still kicking around, hope life is treating you good.

DeletedUser15357

Once again I am reminded why Grepo is headed for the dustbin. Can anyone recommend a suitable replacement game? When a business starts to go under service is usually the first to go. Not sending out an announcement detailing the peacetime is a MAJOR screwup. message boxes will be filling up for sure won't be surprised if there are mass walkouts.

Coming from the guy who ghosts the second he has a little pressure put on him and actually has to really fight..

I'm surprised you still play considering your ghosting and then this message..