Thank You

DeletedUser11791

Wait, you must have tried doing that huh? But since that's not a possibility let's gold a few thousand OLU to make up for the unavailability of golding myths...what a great idea!
The siege broke, by definition I think that does qualify as a great idea :p

Everyone can break a siege by golding all the troops immediately. I'm affraid that was not a strategy. Not at all. You all were just too angry, so you decided to spend every single gold you had to break that siege.
If anyone is getting angry over this game they need a new hobby

It was actually an alliance work there, we all contributed a little gold by putting up offers on the market, we all sent a little resources, and Sloth did the rest. That's called teamwork, I seem to recall.
Yup. The pot (and rss) to break the siege was split by those of us who were awake and helping, and I had 2 recruitment badges running (also got spelled with pop growth) so it wasn't much gold at all in the end, when divvied up multiple times.
But that was 1 time and 1 siege, out of many that have taken place in Gela between us both. We all have access to gold, as agron said, and sure not everyone is willing to spend a lot to save a city which im guessing was the insinuation he was getting at. That's why we all did what we did for a cheap save, and tonnes of bp. Excellent ROI for us all.

Surely that qualifies as strategy, ego's and bias opinions aside??

You guy sleeps too much
Not enough*

DeletedUser13708

Ahhh ok, so WLS admitted they can't get to us without your help...that says a lot about them, but I'm not surprised that it is so.

um, like you do know before they joined me the score between you 2 was 24:9 SAX?? That was without any of my help!! So like, are you delusional or have you been brain washed by your leaders insanity to post such statements??
snapoutofit.gif
Reality Check: You are losing to an alliance 1/3 your size!!

DeletedUser5074

Also have you seen the score? You might realized we have never trailed, and that you never closed the gap to single digits.

First off, I would like to thank you. Thank you for taking out the inactive and weaker players on the front lines in the beginning. That actually helped us determine who was simming and who was really there to fight. But once we figured that out, we did better (score was around 16 to 0 at that point I believe, so not discrediting you there). We actually made it so that you guys had to use the excuse that we are a larger alliance and you guys had players on VM (sorry I forgot you can fall back on those excuses any time, even though a little under half of our points are in O46, where we are dominating)

Umm yeah that's exactly the problem, a few hours. That needs to be way faster to get good results. A few hours in a 12 hour siege isn't tight. So yes makes a lot of sense.

We sent tight support in the first few hours and stacked up the city with DLU. I'm pretty sure that's what you should do, but you're saying that is bad strategy. OK. But please enlighten me with your "strategy". Your "strategy" of sending tight support, do you mean keeping the support waves tight 12 hours straight until the siege ends? Because that purely depends on how much DLU we even have, and that doesn't make much sense to me at all :\

Almost all your support was already in and yet we still broke it?? Support from all 40 players of your alliance, against 4 of our active players (yes, only 4 of us were there to send flyers) and you lost that siege? Looks like you're making our case against you stronger.

As I repeat now, and as I have repeated thousands of times before, you guys ALWAYS seem to forget where we are located. Look at a world map for christ sake. Do you not see the rest of us in 46, where our support takes 4+ hours to get to the front lines in 45? Sure we can't use that as an excuse for losing cities to you, but you definitely can't use it to say we can't hold a siege. All the defense we had in there was mostly around the cities closer to the front lines, which is only a portion of our total numbers.

um, like you do know before they joined me the score between you 2 was 24:9 SAX?? That was without any of my help!! So like, are you delusional or have you been brain washed by your leaders insanity to post such statements??

Let's see....I'll repeat that they jumped to an early lead by taking out our weaker players, so good job on their part. Was around 16:0 at that point. When they took out our weaker players, what was left of us, those skilled enough to put up a good defense, all grouped together. I was 3 hours from the front lines and in 46, and I moved to the front lines to help out the fight. Since then we did better and came back. That would make the score 8:9 afterwards. So yes, they were indeed struggling in that fairly long stretch of time after the initial push.

All in all, please keep using those two points in your argument. The total score and how much bigger we are. Since we are doing well now, you guys keep bringing up those numbers like we have short term memory loss. I will stop pointing out how irrelevant they are as of now...but still, keep using them if it makes you guys feel better about yourselves. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser271

The only reason we use those arguments isn't to make us feel better, it's to make you guys feel bad. Because that's what those arguments show - you. are. bad. Because if you're any good, what are we? The best? Sorry but we're not, and neither is your alliance good. So please keep denying what our two arguments show all you want, at the end of the day, you're still as bad.

And anyway, who are you dominating in O46? A rim alliance? TOXIC WASTE? Congrats on that, we could have done it without anyone's help.

DeletedUser13708

Let's see....I'll repeat that they jumped to an early lead by taking out our weaker players, so good job on their part. Was around 16:0 at that point. When they took out our weaker players, what was left of us, those skilled enough to put up a good defense, all grouped together. I was 3 hours from the front lines and in 46, and I moved to the front lines to help out the fight. Since then we did better and came back. That would make the score 8:9 afterwards. So yes, they were indeed struggling in that fairly long stretch of time after the initial push.

All in all, please keep using those two points in your argument. The total score and how much bigger we are. Since we are doing well now, you guys keep bringing up those numbers like we have short term memory loss. I will stop pointing out how irrelevant they are as of now...but still, keep using them if it makes you guys feel better about yourselves. 8)

^^Um, well numbers are facts and therefore are keep being brought up to point out the delusions your alliance members seem to be having. Do you guys like not believe in facts and relativity?? cuz like it doesnt seem like you do since you are not understanding the concept behind the score of you losing to an alliance 1/3 your size. It doesnt seem you guys understand math otherwise you would find this as disturbing as we do. What are you guys doing?!!!

DeletedUser9268

Sounds like some drama down south that I don't even understand....but I would be honored to have my butt kicked by DYE.

DeletedUser5074

Hahaha I'm done arguing about the total score and all the numbers. Show us how good you are then, we are waiting. You guys have not proven we are weaker. Besides the initial push where you took out a in-actives and simmers, the score has been about even.

We are actually in the lead after DYE joined you guys (or was it the other way around :\). After the 2 cities we took in the last 24 hours the score is now 4-3 since 03/24.

Please keep talking trash like you actually have meaningful numbers to back you up.

The only praise I can give is your music taste. 8)

DeletedUser13708

Hahaha I'm done arguing about the total score and all the numbers. Show us how good you are then, we are waiting. You guys have not proven we are weaker. Besides the initial push where you took out a in-actives and simmers, the score has been about even.

We are actually in the lead after DYE joined you guys (or was it the other way around :\). After the 2 cities we took in the last 24 hours the score is now 4-3 since 03/24.

1st of all, dont bring my name into this 'lil feud' you guys are having, and like secondly dont start off by saying your done arguing about the score and then reset the score at like some random date to where like now the stats favor you or whatever. You must be a republican voting for trump arent you??

DeletedUser1048

Besides resetting the score to 3/24, the numbers are also off. It's 3-3 (soon to be 4-3 us) in that span. So your biggest defense is that you guys are keeping up with an alliance 3 times smaller than you guys and is missing 30% of there people. Definitely something to cheer about there 8)

All I hear is about all these simmers we took cities from. Sure a few were but that story is so greatly embellished. You do realize that at least 9 of the 16 you guys took were from simmers and inactives here. For most players you don't attack them until they stop growing lol Not sure why you can take cities from a few inactives and when we do it we are noobs for it
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Sounds like some crazy talk to me
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

The score for the whole war and not just a small sliver of it is 29-16 us. Simple math says that's winning by almost a 2:1 margin.

DeletedUser9662

UPDATE:

VK and The Dark Brotherhood seem to be swapping some players back and forth. Looks like VK is now the sister alliance of The Dark Brotherhood.

DeletedUser14525

You do realize that at least 9 of the 16 you guys took were from simmers and inactives here. For most players you don't attack them until they stop growing lol

What group are you part of? Inactive, Simmer or the group that have stop growing? Cuz I havent seen you taking a city in years.

DeletedUser1048

I haven't seen you conquer an active players city in years, and no internal handoffs don't count as active players either. What I do see is you finally learned you are incompetent to lead, and merged with a group that can hopefully do a better job with that
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser14525

I haven't seen you conquer an active players city in years, and no internal handoffs don't count as active players either. What I do see is you finally learned you are incompetent to lead, and merged with a group that can hopefully do a better job with that
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

But Handoffs do count as growing right? I haven't seen you do that either. Maybe you are afraid of losing the city right after you take it :)

Oh, nice that you brought the "incompetent to lead" thing here, speaking of which, we are not the ones who accepted DYE's (your enemy from the start of the server, and yes he had the same offer as you) offer to give her the founder rights for her to join us.. oh wait, you did because, hmm maybe you were incompetent to lead, and hopefully she would do a better job with that ;).

Oh and btw, I'm still a leader, so contact me if you need anything ;).

DeletedUser5074

Hey, if those old numbers make you feel better, then continue, I have no problem with it because we are obviously doing better now :D

Talk all you want about stats, scores, what matters most is the present.

All I hear is about all these simmers we took cities from. Sure a few were but that story is so greatly embellished. You do realize that at least 9 of the 16 you guys took were from simmers and inactives here. For most players you don't attack them until they stop growing lol Not sure why you can take cities from a few inactives and when we do it we are noobs for it

Oh, I don't know, the fact that you keep bragging how small and effective you guys are? Having a few inactives in a 40 player alliance is common, but having inactives in an alliance of 16? Something is wrong then you might have to check that out o.o

You must be a republican voting for trump arent you??

*Gasp* you did not just go there. That is actually the worst insult I have ever gotten on grepo. Forget all the trash talking I do, hate mail I get, this beats them all. I loathe him with a passion and I would never vote for an ignorant fool like Trump. I hate all the candidates but I like Bernie the most because he is a genuine person

DeletedUser13708

^^ sounds like i stuck a nerve!! (giggle) <3

Anyways, like idc anymore...cuz like im doing something else
connie_1.gif

and the score is DYE undefeated towards VK!!
stretcher.gif

DeletedUser14525

smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

So, does this count like an active players city?
Agron. from the alliance The Dark Brotherhood has conquered the city 4513 Birra Tirona belonging to Cachet. on 2016-04-12 at 15:05

O-U-C-H!

DeletedUser13708

So, does this count like an active players city?
Agron. from the alliance The Dark Brotherhood has conquered the city 4513 Birra Tirona belonging to Cachet. on 2016-04-12 at 15:05

O-U-C-H!

lolol +rep

DeletedUser14525

What I do see is you finally learned you are incompetent to lead, and merged with a group that can hopefully do a better job with that
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Today, Joseph Nieves a.k.a Cachet merges his team with Cretan Bull. (CB, really?!?!?!)

Just let that sink in.

DeletedUser11791

and the score is DYE undefeated towards VK!!
stretcher.gif

I would also like to tote some sort of humble brag about personally being on the undefeated side toward VK (or whatever the new band name is) >_<

Today, Joseph Nieves a.k.a Cachet merges his team with Cretan Bull. (CB, really?!?!?!)

Just let that sink in.

To argue semantics while I eat this healthy salad roll smothered in bacon, with my sugar filled soda drink... Cachet didn't actually "merge his team" with anyone. It was the group as a whole who decided what to do, all leaders and founders alike put zero influence to any decision conjured.

DeletedUser14525

Not sure what you want to say with this Sloth, but this still doesn't change anything that I said. Course that the leadership will have to make decisions and not one man only, but still.. he was writing here about our decision to merge with someone and saying that this was because we "were incompetent to lead", yet he does the same thing, with even worse decision few days later lol.

Oh, and the group as a whole? Not sure about that as one of your guys was telling me that he is not sure if he agrees with the decision you made:
WEIRD.jpg