Thank You

DeletedUser9662

Thank you Vikings Kickback and your academy for the cities you have given us. We really appreciate it. Please keep trying to attack our cities as well, we like the free bp. We hope to take more of your cities in the future and to continue killing all of your sweet colony ships. Signed,

Kyle(The Dirty Minnow)

DeletedUser1048

d2pILcO.png

^Hmm that doesn't look too good lol

Neither do these:

UqyzgdE.png

HBJB0S6.png

And finally the bp stats:
Vikings Average Bp- 16,998
We Love Sax Average Bp- 35,225
(Yes that's less than half)

When does the war start again?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6486

2 things Nieves:
1) Obviously your average bp will be higher when you have far less members and they're all on the front lines, while we have players who are far away from the front
2) When all of your CSs have like less than a 2 hour TT and you outnumber us on your core islands AND use enough gold on the event to get seemingly unlimited myths (harb's 44 Erinyes in less than 1 day) then I would HOPE for your alliance's sake that you'd eventually be able to take some of those cities, any half decent alliance should be able to conquer cities on their core islands. I mean, how much bp did you give Hobnob for his 2000 point city?
You think you've already won because you've taken a few cities on your core islands, congrats those should be the easiest ones to take, but you still got a long way to go once you have to actually send CSs into our territory

DeletedUser9662

Still doesn't really explain how you guys have taken 2 cities from us. You still have plenty of people near us that are all capable of taking our cities.

I think everyone is using gold for this event, so it cant really be an excuse :p.

Ps: Mountain Dewer, nice hits. Even if we are enemies

DeletedUser271

Short CS TT are part of the strategy decky. And I believe you guys used the very same strategy on us. Except that through teamwork and perseverance, we broke most of these sieges. One of your guys sent a CS at me, the siege went on for 5 hours and it still got cleared by a single 26 mantis attack (9 of which survived). He barely got support from 5 players. How can you explain that, pray? :confused:

As for taking cities on our core islands, we have had more and more of these islands since the beginning of the war. We started from having our two original islands to securing several islands in the outskirts of your territory.

Your alliance is bad, period. This is not to be offending, this is a fact. An alliance needs teamwork and you obviously lack that. Now you have two options - step up your game as an alliance or get eaten.

ckajscggscw4s2u60.gif

DeletedUser14504

And finally the bp stats:
Vikings Average Bp- 16,998
We Love Sax Average Bp- 35,225
(Yes that's less than half)

When does the war start again?

It doesn't concern us. ABP doesn't matter at this point in the world, especially when there's an event where gold users can build manti/harpy nukes no problem.

Your alliance sure has changed its tone
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser1048

2 things Nieves:
1) Obviously your average bp will be higher when you have far less members and they're all on the front lines, while we have players who are far away from the front
2) When all of your CSs have like less than a 2 hour TT and you outnumber us on your core islands AND use enough gold on the event to get seemingly unlimited myths (harb's 44 Erinyes in less than 1 day) then I would HOPE for your alliance's sake that you'd eventually be able to take some of those cities, any half decent alliance should be able to conquer cities on their core islands. I mean, how much bp did you give Hobnob for his 2000 point city?
You think you've already won because you've taken a few cities on your core islands, congrats those should be the easiest ones to take, but you still got a long way to go once you have to actually send CSs into our territory

#1 explains nothing Decky. Being bunched up makes it harder to get bp. You guys are more spread out and have several fronts to fight on. Even just going on bp in general we aren't that far despite the significant size difference. On the flip side taking one player in, like Kyle, managed to lower our averages a lot.

#2 I know they look like core islands since well we have taken over some islands that used to have just VK. But other than Hob's city and 3 others the rest weren't on core islands. Though that doesn't matter much when we have cities on VK core islands that haven't been taken yet. The 44 erinys take like what two myth tokens. He buys an ingredient of each a day yes, but that takes less than 500 gold and can easily be gotten through gold trading. If we are doing this core island thing then we would have no losses. Either way were would still be winning. Hob got idk he said 15k over 2 weeks. But was so worth it. Event made the losses less painful and with all your support tied there we were able to take plenty of other cities. As you guys removed your ability to frontsnipe a CS.

1KNzuwU.png

MoIX9PP.png

I guess these don't look good either? :s

No they don't, those were nice htis. I was showing just reports form your founder, who seems to be having a power outage every day.

Your alliance sure has changed its tone
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

First when did Sgt Seeker start speaking for me :s Besides that abp and bp (or average bp) are two different things. Also like Kyllmen said "at this point" is pretty big when the post is from 2015 ;)

DeletedUser14525

It's funny to see who is talking... the guy who gets cleared every night.
C'mon bud, let the app ring during your sleep.

Also, good to see that Harbinger rebuild the mantis.... So I can kill them once again :D

DeletedUser9662

I cleared one of your cities last night :eek:

Alarm ring?

DeletedUser14385

Sombrador grabs his bag of popcorn, sits back and is excited for the show!!!!
smiley_emoticons_boxen2.gif

DeletedUser11791

We Love Sax you guys a a bunch of phonies. I'll bet none of you have ever even played an instrument before.
With the exception of the Rusty Trombone... (ask ya mother what that means, or google)

DeletedUser14525

q73f3uF.jpg

While we were talking about founders. - Just reports form your founder, who seems to be having the same problems everyday.

----
Kylehob - let's talk about clearings once you are out of your BP :)

DeletedUser1048

View attachment 2632

While we were talking about founders. - Just reports form your founder, who seems to be having the same problems everyday.

Good job killing those LS but umm they weren't mine anyway lol

Agron, I kill offense in your cities while you are online. So how you can make fun of anyone else I don't know :D Oh right forgot you get hit with power outages every time I attack.

DeletedUser14525

You got anything else from me rather than that day? Oh WHEN? Also post the militia you have killed in my cities till now lol.

Not sure whose those LS were, but they weren't mine that's for sure, and I enjoyed the hit for sure :) - Maybe the stuff you killed in my cities weren't mine either?

DeletedUser1048

2Bm5NmJ.png

^Yes I do. The militia, glad you are happy you kept dumping resources because of my attacks and couldn't build much at all for a while. I will gladly take that. Especially since when we add the harpies, these 100 slingers, and the other 500 I killed I still end up with more bp than your mighty militia got :D

Well they aren't anymore as the city is ours thisisgrepolis