Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

DeletedUser

I would like to join

I would like to join the TMNT alliance!!:eek:

DeletedUser8008

Ok I understand Turtles...... just tell me I don't have to change my name to a Renaissance Artist.... although I do like the name Botticelli.

DeletedUser8008

Cool... I could be a Galapagos turtle... they are big....

DeletedUser8008

well I would but we never know when they will "push the button" is what I was going to say but that might get the hammer....

YES I would love to join!

DeletedUser10334

Doesn't seem like TMNT will have much competition as your the only alliance recruiting lol

DeletedUser7582

i can't join.... no mention of spartans , 300 ,Gladiators or Elites in alliance name. You'll never win like that!

I'll be starting one called 300 Elite Spartan Gladiator Pirates.

It's just a pity the alliance cap is 125 - gonna need two academies right away.

DeletedUser8008

Then you could have Sparticus Sparrow.....thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser8562

sounds like the best name ever! can i join?

DeletedUser10179

no... checkmate... become an elite turtle... we can even be ESTMNTGP300

Elite Spartan Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Gladiators Pirates 300...

DeletedUser8562

no... checkmate... become an elite turtle... we can even be ESTMNTGP300

Elite Spartan Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Gladiators Pirates 300...

hmmmm you need to add hegemony in there somewhere

DeletedUser10179

sorry checkmate, lol... also Serpentine in Lamia is running over to Marathon...(get it running... marathon).

My butterlicious spy intel says that in the alliances forums they are talking about making an alliance called "The Brotherhood" that should be a real great alliance... TMNT already has a target, I hope they go to ocean 54...

DeletedUser

Haha, your funny BginnerGreek. Bring your shells, we'll have plenty of nutcrackers. Serpentine will not be in Marathon, it already has one going in Lamia where BginnerGreek plans to shelter himself with his AIDS buddies. :) The Brotherhood will begin is ascendance immediately as the server begins, those interested are welcome, we don't act childish such as fools like Greek. I have a premade forum organized to drop as soon as The Brotherhood is created, we have many members familiar with conquest that have already agreed to start off our turtled islands. Leadership is already established. Policies will be set higher than usual, keeping spies out, and oh don't worry, loyalty is prime here, we will root you out if you seek espionage.