TEE intelligence

DeletedUser2861

What I want to know is how can someone have so little imagination that the best name they could think of was their computer loudspeaker name. OI

DeletedUser2770

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH... that was the most intelligent thing you ever posted and sooo funny

DeletedUser2714

actually when i first started grepolis i tried a bunch of other game names i had...and none worked so i had to pick a different one...i guess the choices where slim from people like you that log in for a couple days and then when they start getting attacked the quit and complain to others about it...its part of the game...accept it

DeletedUser

These threads are so wierd lol. Nice collection of info about TEE though. I was having trouble keeping up my archives

DeletedUser

I don't see the point in getting all up in arms over a big alliance being... big. Of course that gives them an advantage. What would you expect it to do? If you want to stand up against them, don't worry about how big they are or who they're friends with. Start talking to everyone around you that ISN'T part of them, and coordinate your plans between all of you. Set aside a spot on the map and push them out of it. Keep your numbers tight and your communication open.

My allies and I are facing a similar problem in Oceans 33 and 43, from a large alliance that has similar expansionist tactics to TEE. Because of my city size, I became an early target for a player trying to hop from one ocean to another. Between diplomacy and sheer brute defense, I pushed away the attacker. Since then, I've also taken the alliance's last city in my ocean, and working to push them back further into 43. This is an alliance that is several sizes bigger than my own (theirs: 707,508, mine: 20,003), but I gather up support for my actions from the surrounding cities, finding those groups that have the most to lose from the larger alliance's press for land.

Talk to your neighbors. Make arrangements to defend each others' cities, and to support each others' attacks. This is how the underdog gets his day.

DeletedUser2568

I don't see the point in getting all up in arms over a big alliance being... big. Of course that gives them an advantage. What would you expect it to do? If you want to stand up against them, don't worry about how big they are or who they're friends with. Start talking to everyone around you that ISN'T part of them, and coordinate your plans between all of you. Set aside a spot on the map and push them out of it. Keep your numbers tight and your communication open.

My allies and I are facing a similar problem in Oceans 33 and 43, from a large alliance that has similar expansionist tactics to TEE. Because of my city size, I became an early target for a player trying to hop from one ocean to another. Between diplomacy and sheer brute defense, I pushed away the attacker. Since then, I've also taken the alliance's last city in my ocean, and working to push them back further into 43. This is an alliance that is several sizes bigger than my own (theirs: 707,508, mine: 20,003), but I gather up support for my actions from the surrounding cities, finding those groups that have the most to lose from the larger alliance's press for land.

Talk to your neighbors. Make arrangements to defend each others' cities, and to support each others' attacks. This is how the underdog gets his day.

No offense to you Thomas, as I agree you have to band together to fight off bigger alliances... but I wouldn't go comparing Marvel Universe to TEE if I were you...

DeletedUser2770

how many flaws did this have besides the one trav just pointed out....

- Thomas the day you start playing defense is the day you should quit as your nothing more than a sitting duck
- I have to strongly disagree that bigger means better.....

Wont bother saying any thing else

DeletedUser

- Thomas the day you start playing defense is the day you should quit as your nothing more than a sitting duck
- I have to strongly disagree that bigger means better.....
I don't recall saying anything about "playing defense." I said that you support each other's defense AND attacks. Everything that I said pointed to being proactive, not reactive, right down to taking cities. You can't call conquering a city "playing defense."

True, bigger is better, but it's far from the only indicator. Organization is another, and one that can make up for a difference in size.

DeletedUser2568

I don't recall saying anything about "playing defense." I said that you support each other's defense AND attacks. Everything that I said pointed to being proactive, not reactive, right down to taking cities. You can't call conquering a city "playing defense."

True, bigger is better, but it's far from the only indicator. Organization is another, and one that can make up for a difference in size.

I think I am confused here... because AD said bigger does not mean better... but you just say true, bigger is better when quoting him... Anyone else confused here?

DeletedUser

I think I am confused here... because AD said bigger does not mean better... but you just say true, bigger is better when quoting him... Anyone else confused here?
I took his statement to mean that he was arguing against my point that you could fight a bigger force, since that's the only way to disagree with what I said. Otherwise, who was he disagreeing with?

DeletedUser2770

now you confused me as well lol... I think maybe thomes being your elder x3 you have lost your memory

DeletedUser2861

Are Echelon also in a pact with TEE same as many of the other large alliances?

Thomas, your comments are as pointless as the game. If an alliance 50 times the size of another cant easily smash them to pieces then there is something wrong with the game.

I guess you TEE cowards are just going to have circle jerk each other to keep yourselves happy when you have wiped all the tiny alliances out.

DeletedUser3021

Thomas, your comments are as pointless as the game. If an alliance 50 times the size of another cant easily smash them to pieces then there is something wrong with the game.

I guess you TEE cowards are just going to have circle jerk each other to keep yourselves happy when you have wiped all the tiny alliances out.

If you hate this alliance so much why don't you just try out another world? I think a new one just opened up or maybe Hyperbola is more what your looking for as far as game play goes?

DeletedUser2888

^ bit off topic but have to be said this world is funny when a guy can sport the name of worlds most murderous dictator by far (tens of millions innocent lives on his personal "account") without problems but if you'd choose a German one who doesn't even come 2nd (it's Mao) on the list you'd be banned.

DeletedUser

xD this is funny because EE makes almost all there info. public and people are to stupid to just look at there profile lol

DeletedUser

Just for the record, I am Echelon and we could honestly care less what anybody thinks about who we are or are not pacted with. Its no secret. Its on our profile.

On the same topic, some pacts are different than others and are set up for different reasons. Its called strategy. We all have one or we all should have one. If you choose not to pact, then by all means dont. If you choose to pact with everyone, go for it. If you choose to have all of your members disband and create individual 1 person alliances and all 100 of you pact with the other, ROCK ON!!!!!!!!

Play the game and make a strategy that works for you and your alliance. Just because one alliance does or does not do things a certain way does not make that alliance right or wrong.

DeletedUser2568

Just for the record, I am Echelon and we could honestly care less what anybody thinks about who we are or are not pacted with. Its no secret. Its on our profile.

On the same topic, some pacts are different than others and are set up for different reasons. Its called strategy. We all have one or we all should have one. If you choose not to pact, then by all means dont. If you choose to pact with everyone, go for it. If you choose to have all of your members disband and create individual 1 person alliances and all 100 of you pact with the other, ROCK ON!!!!!!!!

Play the game and make a strategy that works for you and your alliance. Just because one alliance does or does not do things a certain way does not make that alliance right or wrong.

I would love to see an alliance disband into 100 alliances with everyone pacting with each other... that would be hilarious.

DeletedUser

And from what is on their profile, plus Grepostats.com and Grepointel.com, there are no real surprises to be had. It is just a matter of utilizing the tools Grepolis has made available to us.