TEE intelligence

DeletedUser2861

Please put all intelligence here for the rest of the alliances to share.

In particular I am looking for up to date information on their pacts.
Is it just Ownage reborn and Total Destruction or are there others?

Also where they are attacking next and their expansion plans.

If you have been attacked by TEE I suggest you join the independent alliances against them.

Also beware they will try to take any cowardly, weak minded backstabbers from your own alliance if they think they are worth having. (to the detriment of the game)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2600

Roflmao really? I feel like I am back in grade school.... teacher the 5th graders are picking on me can you please make them stop

DeletedUser

Our pacts are listed publicly. See our profile. If you are not pacted and in 44,,45,53,54,55 they you are considered a target.

I encourage all in these Oceans to unite under the leadership of Mr. Kaana and rise up together to defeat The Evil Empire.

DeletedUser2600

While you are at it we are in 34,35,44, and 45. Please get together and destroy ownage as well. My cities are clearly marked with the ocean they are in so you can find them easily.

DeletedUser2861

Thanks to the fools here:

Current TEE Active oceans are: 34, 35, 44, 45, 53, 54, 55

Current TEE Alliance members are Phoenix and Ownage reborn

DeletedUser2600

oh I am pacted with everyone in
25, 26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,69,70,71,72,73

Please feel free to write them all

DeletedUser

Discussion of infractions is forbidden. Keep it civil. I would prefer to not have to intervene again.

DeletedUser2861

Lurkcyst, Have you no more intelligent reply than this? The fact that you think you are in grade school? Is this what you think the game actually is, an opportunity to bring back your grade school days. It kind of makes sense now..

DeletedUser2714

ohh i think i know where this is going....if we are going to compare this world to grade school then i guess you are thinking you are the victim of bullying and we TEE and other strong alliances are the bullies??
Well im sorry to say but TEE is more like the teacher...its just one of those things you have to put up with for awhile...in some cases like this one....a long while

DeletedUser2861

ohh i think i know where this is going....if we are going to compare this world to grade school then i guess you are thinking you are the victim of bullying and we TEE and other strong alliances are the bullies??
Well im sorry to say but TEE is more like the teacher...its just one of those things you have to put up with for awhile...in some cases like this one....a long while

And where did I say that? Seems like its your fantasy ..

DeletedUser2861

A pact with TEE? I am trying to turn this into a game by having all the top alliances in combat again. You must be thick, why did they recruit you?

DeletedUser2770

Kaana why did you not leave yet.... Did we not make it clear that you do not belong here... You could not clearly see that TEE shows their pacts and you want to know why you cant keep a city...do yourself, and more importantly the rest of us and leave...

is there not anyone near his cities that can rim him so we dont see him here anymore.... geez

All this from a guy last week whom said he dont care about the game and is quitting

DeletedUser2600

me thick.... I am the leader of ownage, I am not in tee and I just declined your pact request

DeletedUser2861

Just staying around to laugh at you loonies who are making this slooow Farmville game your whole raison d'etre.. poor sods

Kaana why did you not leave yet.... Did we not make it clear that you do not belong here... You could not clearly see that TEE shows their pacts and you want to know why you cant keep a city...do yourself, and more importantly the rest of us and leave...

is there not anyone near his cities that can rim him so we dont see him here anymore.... geez

All this from a guy last week whom said he dont care about the game and is quitting

DeletedUser2861

hardly going to make a pact with someone pacted with TEE. WAKE UP! helllooo anyone in there?

DeletedUser2714

i think everybody here would agree...for the amount of rubbish you have done you deserve to be bullied alittle bit...but hey here is a thought... maybe if your new to the game and dont know what your talkin about...maybe you should just be quiet....how bout that one??