Tech Support

• Thread starter DeletedUser8351
  • Start date

DeletedUser8351

http://us.grepolis.com/invite-86335...itation_mac=94733ee1&ref=player_invite_linkrl

TECH SUPPORT

fourguys.jpg

"Coming To Reformat YOUR City"

Recruiting: Contact BCCurtis
RESTRICTED (Minimum: 1000 Points) (unless you start the pre-made with us)
This alliance grows together and fights together. The Minimum will increase as our Alliance average increases.

Diplomacy Contact: Dellany:
RESTRICTED. Diplomatic dialog must open any negotiations for any possible pacts or NAPs. There will be no NAPS or Pacts the first 30 days. And I should CLARIFY. We only do ONE pact when we finally decide and that will last to End Game. NAPs are iffy. It is a War Game not a "Buddy" Game.

All other complaints, moans, groans, and whining:

About Us:

1. Veteran leadership.
2. Organized forum.
3. Disciplined.
4. Structured.
5. Aggressive
6. ABP Oriented.

If you are unwilling to fight, this alliance is not for you.

NOTE: WE USE SKYPE.
(If you have to ask me why, you probably need a little more experience.)

Get in Skype, guys. The War Room is already set up.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you are here and in Delphi, you really aren't focusing enough.

DeletedUser8351

I can afford to play a second world. Our Council is solid. When you are able to delegate to an excellent team, it gives everyone more time to enjoy playing. We work very well together. Our alliance runs smoothly. Our members are active and involved. Communication is excellent. Our Strategy/Tactical Officer is experienced and formidable. As long as it is fun and successful, it is good.

DeletedUser8351

You know we would welcome you DelRey.

Stogus, XS means "Excused from Skype". We do make a few exceptions with a good enough reason.

DeletedUser

Why is stogus excused from skype? He has a skype... I've talked to him there...

DeletedUser8351

We are off to a good start. Many Grepo vets from Savage Subjugation, Titans, Delphi Tech Support, the US Chi server, and some of the EN servers, etc. have joined us to share our gaming adventures on this server. We have a lot of talent, a lot of enthusiasm, and plan on having a lot of fun.

DeletedUser

Lol mra all this alliance is good job dellany atleast make some half ass decent city's this time around for me to take would you ?

Lol you are scatter in the wind there ten of you here and there your off to a very very bad start

Lol the most funny part is you guys already have like four spy's people are already copying your guys chat and pasting it can anyone say mra

DeletedUser

Lol mra all this alliance is good job dellany atleast make some half ass decent city's this time around for me to take would you ?

Lol you are scatter in the wind there ten of you here and there your off to a very very bad start

Lol the most funny part is you guys already have like four spy's people are already copying your guys chat and pasting it can anyone say mra

I love how you are being so arrogant and you have no base for your claims :p

DeletedUser

I have your skype list your leadership roles your plans for attacking Ty's hazard btw for making a decent map do you really want me to start giving your info out on here

DeletedUser

Honestly, it's not clever when you tell us that you have spies and what they are actually asking us for.

DeletedUser9287

i don't think it really matters that they have the stuff what i keep hearing from others is that the alliances are so big that they can't contain themselves and the forums are a mess lucky for us dell runs a very sharp forum and knows how to pick good leaders

DeletedUser

hey Slayer welcome to the forums (see you ingame) and WE DOMINATE DIS WORLD BRO