Tear Drops

DeletedUser

"PLease I do not need to have a war right now."
Me: "its not war, its farming"
"I am talking to xxxxxxx and I do not apreciate this one bit, and neither do my alliance members. I would suggest that you would please stop. "
"So please stop."
Me: "Till my allaince puts your allaince on our do not attack list, you are open game. I also had Bull3377 farm me for over a week till I joined his allaince. Good luck with that. "
"I also do not have any fources in my city right now because I was supporting xxxx. so..."
"Also could you learn how to attack with offensive troops? lol "
Me: "like I said, till my allaince puts your allaiince on the do not attack list you are an open target. "
"Can't this just be an agreement between two people?"
"Is there an agreement we can conjurer up to stop this fighting?"

"Did mr RedKGB give up? "
Me: "nope, eating others, you give up? "
"Hahaha can't we just be friends?"
Me: "we are friends, heck you can even play hide the xxxxxx with my sister. :)
You need BP's, I need BP's, so it onyl makes sesne for us to attack and help each other out."
"But.. its better attacking then being attacked "
Me: "not allways, bps are earned both directions, it just requiers skill and timing. "
"So are you done attacking me? <3 "
Me: "time will tell :) "
"Sooo is that a yes? <3 "
"actually go ahead and attack me right now :) "

This brought to you by the on and only Lord Boatyboy.

DeletedUser2063

Lord Boatyboy? Oh look, another Eta Federation Outpost member.

DeletedUser2039

Can we do this without names or alliances mentioned? Although it is funnier knowing who said it, maybe that will prevent the problem...?

DeletedUser2063

Can we do this without names or alliances mentioned? Although it is funnier knowing who said it, maybe that will prevent the problem...?

We were allowed to do it with names, just cut out bad parts or put asteriks.

DeletedUser

I know this post is for those things we find funny players say. But i got one today. The player who created this post actualy made sexualy suggestive comments to me. And said preverted things to me. Like illegal preverted. Now how funny is that. Cause i vote not funny.
This is the type of guy your all backing. Like i said. My alliance does not want pitty. We seek out the bad guys. The ones that ruin the game. Thats our mssion. And thats our goal.

DeletedUser2063

xD I love how you don't know how to handle a joke. How old are you? 7? Go ahead, throw the cuffs on me and haul my *** to jail.

DeletedUser

If your under the legal age of consent, depending on location. That being say Texas with parents premission, then the legal age is 12, with out premission then it is 14. The same in many many many different states. Now if the passes were say for man on man or women on women. That is not illegal either. Infact if you feel those as wrong, then you are showwing yourself to be a hater of other people, just couse they live a different lifestyle as you.
First you whine about being attacked.
Then you whine about it being posted.
Now your whineing about advances made against your person.

Hello Kitty is that way ------------->

This is a no win for you.

DeletedUser

Those wernt dating passes on me. They were remarks a rapist makes just before attacking someone.
Seriously. I wouldnt care but hey, its just flaming for me to talk about it here, right?
I noticed that most comments come in here from people either in the silence or like an ally. So id think we were a public joke if it was otherwise but no, no one real terribly important supports this circus.
My suggestion Dedalius should close this thread. Its gotten to be a shouting match.
And is way off topic.

DeletedUser

And realy thats all were going to say. Oh and thank you. this type of post lets us know where our pacts and NAP's realy stand.
Not too many leaders but tyler supporting this. And Tylers support here does not affect how much we get along with him. In fact i suppor what he said. About no names no alliances. It may not be in the rules. But then again your alliance may or may not apreciate you supporting this.
And im sure the ones who read this but dont comment, withhold for that reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

With all due respect, you are the one that is dragging this thread off topic. I request you stop. Thank you :)

DeletedUser

I had a funny one with a spam player.
We get those adds in game from spam accounts. This one was make money from home, or some ****.
Anyway... I wrote stop. He responded and started apologizing profusely.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

Oh jeez I read through this again and laughed so hard I figure Id bring it back up for the rest of you. How I wish I still had that conversation.

DeletedUser

Lol, I love reading old threads... I feel like I am reading the history of this community. Anyways, it is funny that the majority of these players don't even have an account on the world Eta now(Yes, I checked via grepostats out of curiosity..)

DeletedUser2039

Should I post the recruitment letters that were sent out to Keltset and half or TU allies? :p

DeletedUser

As the smoke clears over my burned out cities I come forward and say with a whisper. BOOO!

DeletedUser

War Master talks like a drunk homeless man....Messaging him in world Eta never gets boring...Just PM him and spark up some convo. and he just blabs about random junk