Tear Drops

DeletedUser2063

We have one of these in our alliance forum and it gets quite funny, so I thought I'd brought it here to see what other people get. It's simple really. What hate (or pleading) mail have you received after attacking/farming people? I'll start. (This convo starts at the bottom)

Josec121: You will be marked for death by my alliance the leader will arrange attacks on you and everyone will be involved! They might conquer your city!!!

FermentingFruit: The server.

josec121: Quit what?

FermentingFruit: The best thing for you to do at this point is just quit.

FermentingFruit: You are the most stupid person I know

(Josec attacks me with swords right before this)^^

josec121: I know!

FermentingFruit: Oh, and one thing. If you're going to get me back, you might need units for that.

FermentingFruit: And they were? Please, do enlighten me. I've played this game before, I have stats to back me up, don't think I'm stupid.

josec121:I had my reasons to spy!

FermentingFruit: It's a war game you moron. Don't spy on me.

Josec121: Really??!!! I'll get you next soon!

And then after that I got this:

epsonok0: Im gonna have to be civil here. Please stop farming my guys. Youve got enough cities elsewhere. We dont mess with you guys. Why you got to do it to us?
Just sayin.
Im being nice. No point in drawing blood.
Just asking nice, please cut it out.

So yeah, what messages have you gotten? *Points to you*

Fruit

DeletedUser

After attacking a player on my island once, I get this:

Alle Ston on 2013-03-11 at 19:28
Must be hard up for , something, thanks. I saw a lady w/o arms earlier, So I gave her a nodd and raised up my arm and gave her a wave Hello!,

Cavalieri on 2013-03-11 at 19:46
Just a little payback for inviting me to your alliance. ;)

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
We have one of these in our alliance forum and it gets quite funny, so I thought I'd brought it here to see what other people get. It's simple really. What hate (or pleading) mail have you received after attacking/farming people? I'll start. (This convo starts at the bottom)

Josec121: You will be marked for death by my alliance the leader will arrange attacks on you and everyone will be involved! They might conquer your city!!!

FermentingFruit: The server.

josec121: Quit what?

FermentingFruit: The best thing for you to do at this point is just quit.

FermentingFruit: You are the most stupid person I know

(Josec attacks me with swords right before this)^^

josec121: I know!

FermentingFruit: Oh, and one thing. If you're going to get me back, you might need units for that.

FermentingFruit: And they were? Please, do enlighten me. I've played this game before, I have stats to back me up, don't think I'm stupid.

josec121:I had my reasons to spy!

FermentingFruit: It's a war game you moron. Don't spy on me.

Josec121: Really??!!! I'll get you next soon!

And then after that I got this:

epsonok0: Im gonna have to be civil here. Please stop farming my guys. Youve got enough cities elsewhere. We dont mess with you guys. Why you got to do it to us?
Just sayin.
Im being nice. No point in drawing blood.
Just asking nice, please cut it out.

So yeah, what messages have you gotten? *Points to you*

Fruit

Lmao, thats just sad, doesnt he remember ....thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Worst.jpg lol joking

DeletedUser2063

xD I already have more, but it's too long to put here. If you want to see it, PM me in game. I promise you it is worth your time.

DeletedUser2063

Nooo I like my compass. I've had it since my first world :p

DeletedUser

lol - If I'd known there were going to be a thread, I would've saved some...

DeletedUser

Yea, we were having a blast posting them on our forums, and fruity felt the need to share them, i cant stop smiling everytime i see them.

DeletedUser

Just so I can avoid future tickets, I want to make it clear that posting mails from the game within the forums is perfectly acceptable. It is permitted to flame another player or alliance for their game play. It is not permitted to make personal insults however, so please be sure whatever you post is legal. If anyone has any questions about these rules, DO NOT POST THEM HERE. You are welcome to mail me directly. Enjoy!

DeletedUser2063

Alright, I'll just take those parts out, as anyone who has seen that PM knows that I don't have the nicest tongue xD

DeletedUser2063

Oh, I just got this one, I thought it was pretty funny:

epsonok0: Recently a fellow player posted a thread called tear drops about me and my alliance.
I have played this game for a long time and wonder out loud to you all. Since when is that acceptible.
Sounds to me as though the only tear drops are comming from him. I can understand attacking a fellow alliance but posting a make fun of them forum is something 10 year olds do in there spare time. As i told him in game, this isnot facebook. He taunts me in messages every day, I dont partake in any longer. I have told him that grepolis isnot a casual chat room. Its a war game.

I guess im trying to get the general feel of veteren players not noobs. So if your a veteren player give your opinion. Are dirty low shots like Tear Drops in the main forums, A step in the wrong direction?

To make it clear the federation of kings does not realy care about this. The alliance that FermentingFruit belongs too. Is not on our list of concerns. We dont plan attacks on them any time soon. So this players attempt to draw us out. Failed.
Im just cruious to know where veteran players stand on this.

Does that sort of thing make the game look childish?
In my opinion it does.

DeletedUser2039

Not going to lie I just cracked up!:p This thread is meant to serve for those posts exactly:D