Tbom's Memes

DeletedUser11553

They are same caliber but they do not mean the same things.

As for bp, I am glad you can read. It is a very useful skill indeed. I am down only 20k from you though and have been on VM for about 1/3 of the duration of the world. Seems like I may have an excuse... You on the other hand...

And while were at it, you were a leader here and got a pretty good feel for the player base. You knew people's offline times and who was weak etc. You jumped ships like a coward and gave a lame excuse and immediately went to attacking our players. Realistically it makes a ton of sense for you to have more bp because you are hunting easy targets. Hope this boosts your confidence and makes you feel good because boy will you crash and burn when you have to fight a real alliance or even just a single player.

You gained 500 BP yesterday so that shows how much you tried to help out. I got a feel for how terrible the player base was and I left because I wanted a team that could actually do something in my area. It makes sense for you to have BP because you actually have people that put up a fight, not the trash LEX players around me. Switching alliances because you know you can do better isn't being a coward in my opinion, if anything I gained more enemies. So calm yourself down. I'm doing better than you are now.

FYI - If I'm fighting LEX then whose the "real alliance" in this server? I guess you've accepted YG is the only real team here

DeletedUser5524

You gained 500 BP yesterday so that shows how much you tried to help out. I got a feel for how terrible the player base was and I left because I wanted a team that could actually do something in my area. It makes sense for you to have BP because you actually have people that put up a fight, not the trash LEX players around me. Switching alliances because you know you can do better isn't being a coward in my opinion, if anything I gained more enemies. So calm yourself down. I'm doing better than you are now.

FYI - If I'm fighting LEX then whose the "real alliance" in this server? I guess you've accepted YG is the only real team here

upload_2018-7-17_13-44-32.png

Hurr durr, I am Salamec and I speak out my a**. That was one hit alone.

Getting bp by fighting people who know how to fight? LOL Clearly you are mistaken because fighting people who know how to play means that they dodge and deny bp or only break optimal sieges in which most cases are done by flyers. This means the defender will almost always get less bp then they lose.

Hard to grow and rebuild when you alliance is constantly bleeding but you don't see me taking the easy way out like you did. Keep talking kid, maybe you can play will be as good as you can bullshit one day

DeletedUser11553

Also read up, I have said from day one YG and Profi are the #1 and #2 teams. I like to play from behind and face a challenge. Not run and hide when the going gets tough like you did.

If you liked to play from behind and face a challenge you wouldn't have joined LEX... they were number one and crushing your alliance. LEX was playing from the top and were the challenge but they just aren't anymore.

I really like how you keep saying that your alliance isn't a challenge by the way. I am such a coward for leaving because I wanted to fight the "best".

DeletedUser5524

If you liked to play from behind and face a challenge you wouldn't have joined LEX... they were number one and crushing your alliance. LEX was playing from the top and were the challenge but they just aren't anymore.

I really like how you keep saying that your alliance isn't a challenge by the way. I am such a coward for leaving because I wanted to fight the "best".

They took one city from my alliance from a player who was already quitting and trading gold.

Lex is far from the best. They were an MRA when I joined with little structure. I would like to think that myself and other leaders helped restructure and reform the alliance into something that would be deemed the "best" as you put it. Imo we were never really close to the best just an unstable alliance that had gained a brief bit of stability. I went VM and everything went downhill from there. I am by no means taking credit for the pros or the cons of the alliance just correcting you once more in your claims that we are the "best". Points do not mean anything in grepolis.

DeletedUser13890

View attachment 2949

Hurr durr, I am Salamec and I speak out my a**. That was one hit alone.

Getting bp by fighting people who know how to fight? LOL Clearly you are mistaken because fighting people who know how to play means that they dodge and deny bp or only break optimal sieges in which most cases are done by flyers. This means the defender will almost always get less bp then they lose.

Hard to grow and rebuild when you alliance is constantly bleeding but you don't see me taking the easy way out like you did. Keep talking kid, maybe you can play will be as good as you can bullshit one day
HEY! That's my siege! :)