TBG

• Thread starter DeletedUser6817
  • Start date

DeletedUser6817

So it seems that a few culprits(not going to mention who) are desperately trying to get all of TBG ousted. Keep it coming baby! We know who you are.

I hope everyone who is still here in Tau is ready for the final chapter, oh how glorious it shall be.

Quick refresher on Tau
Chapter 1- The best players all joined and formed the unstoppable Bridgeburners
Chapter 2- Every alliance formed the coalition headed by our favorite lost soul, witchypoo
Chapter 3- Every alliance has been dominated by TBG
Chapter 4- TBG dominated wonders and built 4 the fastest any world has built 4
Chapter 5- Logus the "Saint" came to the realization that all we do here is cheat and can't play fairly and drops 3 wonders
Chapter 6- The Feds(who btw built 0 wonders from the start with many crown winners in their alliance) talked their way like they do so fabulously into getting TBD to give up their two wonders to them and amounting a total of 5 wonders
Chapter 7- AD and SB pimped SKS and took their wonder from them
Chapter 8- TBG manhandled the FEDS wonders within a month and are back at 6 wonders
Chapter 9- The last hurdles TBG must face: TKT ghost city on Lighthouse and Logus's Leatherback
Chapter 10- Stay tuned as this will be quite embarrassing for those not on TBG side

I will give everyone not in TBG one final chance to atone for their wrongdoings, feel free to contact me in game. Happy hunting, and keep reporting my members for whatever you like even though you do the same thing. NOTHING will stop us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11560

Interesting story you got there. Here's a more Legit summary:

Chapter 1: BridgeBurners destroys everyone
Chapter 2: The end

DeletedUser

Please remember that ban discussion is not allowed on the forums. Title changed as requested.

If anyone has questions about forum moderation send me a PM.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

Heya ROMO! Somehow I knew it'd be you that took up the torch, and showed that TBG "never say die" attitude and keep going with it. Well done! See guys? That wasnt that hard, now was it? I agree with most of what you just said. That was how I saw it before, and though i have no clue what has been going on (alliance of 1 has its limits, lol), I will take your word on the rest of it. Had it been AD (which we ALL knew it wouldnt be), then I would have brought up that the hypocrisy I am interested in talking about, would have been with, well, we all know what my gripe is, so I'll spare us the rhetoric and shut up. Im just happy for my old mates, and glad to see that not everyone there has fallen off the map after everything that has gone on lately. I think you recapped most of it. Well, you DID leave out one thing..............

GOOF TROOP RULES!!!

DeletedUser

i tried to ruin ADs alliance that was my wrong doing he is just so idek the word

DeletedUser11005

Mayo, you have to be mildly relevant to ruin an alliance... lol

DeletedUser

Hence me saying I tried for all the trash you guys talk certainly hope you get that coveted crown

DeletedUser

It is an artform, true. But my favorite part was always backing it up.

DeletedUser2770

the only thing you have ever backed up damage is how useless you were and now are......

Cant even take nix city and lose your city on our wonder without even fighting to whom, thats right the greatest player of all time.... ME

The one you wish you could be but guess what you need to have certain things like character, backbone and oh ya a brain that actually worx

Romo never picked up anything, he has always carried the torch here and has always been one of the leading factors out of many that make TBG great...

I loved how you used the term hitman lol....... You hate me so much, want so much revenge and yet never even attack me not once..... You know why, I do...... Its because you know daddy will spank you to just like Daddy spanked the whole server for the whole time I have been on it

Go back and play with your turtle, wish i could say something bad about him but he unlike you is likable........

Well wait now for your 3 day read in response to me

DeletedUser

the only thing you have ever backed up damage is how useless you were and now are......

Cant even take nix city and lose your city on our wonder without even fighting to whom, thats right the greatest player of all time.... ME

The one you wish you could be but guess what you need to have certain things like character, backbone and oh ya a brain that actually worx

Romo never picked up anything, he has always carried the torch here and has always been one of the leading factors out of many that make TBG great...

I loved how you used the term hitman lol....... You hate me so much, want so much revenge and yet never even attack me not once..... You know why, I do...... Its because you know daddy will spank you to just like Daddy spanked the whole server for the whole time I have been on it

Go back and play with your turtle, wish i could say something bad about him but he unlike you is likable........

Well wait now for your 3 day read in response to me

You sir are not the greatest player of all time lol.

DeletedUser

The 4thousand mass mails a day begging for help was pretty crazy. Along with the fact you could show him in writing he was wrong and he would somehow bend the definitions of words to be right. However, he did show me how to grep and for that I am forever grateful. Can not wait to play on a server with him again.

DeletedUser

The 4thousand mass mails a day begging for help was pretty crazy. Along with the fact you could show him in writing he was wrong and he would somehow bend the definitions of words to be right. However, he did show me how to grep and for that I am forever grateful. Can not wait to play on a server with him again.
BEST MOMENT.....When you escalated and then he did, and then you, etc.... till you blew his stuff out of the water! LMFAO!!!

DeletedUser11005

Damage... Come back to TBG... Forums are a ghost town these days. I miss the rants and random word capitalizations... #FreeSeni

DeletedUser

PW14, man, i didnt want to split. But c'mon, you read what AD wrote....Im useless! You wouldnt want me. Hes right. As a one man army, I got blown up by Nixxy......well, I think she had 1000 DBP. I dont know how she did it. Must have been luck. It was a weird night. Somehow ROMO wound up with like 15K DBP, and even PTW got a cool 10K. But it was Nixxy and her 1K that I couldnt beat. LOL. And we ALL know fearless Retreater cant ever be wrong, dont we??? (please not the capitalization of the emphatic in that last sentence, just for YOU man) LOL. I do miss y'all though. Where else could I find people even more aggressive and abrasive than me!

DeletedUser7919

With all this abrasive, you'd think we'd all be smooth by now.

DeletedUser11005

PW14, man, i didnt want to split. But c'mon, you read what AD wrote....Im useless! You wouldnt want me. Hes right. As a one man army, I got blown up by Nixxy......well, I think she had 1000 DBP. I dont know how she did it. Must have been luck. It was a weird night. Somehow ROMO wound up with like 15K DBP, and even PTW got a cool 10K. But it was Nixxy and her 1K that I couldnt beat. LOL. And we ALL know fearless Retreater cant ever be wrong, dont we??? (please not the capitalization of the emphatic in that last sentence, just for YOU man) LOL. I do miss y'all though. Where else could I find people even more aggressive and abrasive than me!

Well, about that.. Sorry bro. I kinda slipped a few thousand birs in there before your CS hit as well. Not personal, just business. If it were MY choice, you'd be smashing those fed simmers around with us instead of going one man army on your own, (which I respect, but can't let you pick on poor Nixxy.... like I said business is business and we gotta do what we gotta do).

DeletedUser

I understand. Thats what I gotta do. It IS a curse i have to bear. I see things that are just plain wrong and i must DO something. Regardless of what I want. It sucks, I assure you. Like when I see bad, incompetent, selfish leadership, I cant stand just sit back and do nothing. I speak, then act. I don't tolerate that in RL, and won't just lay back and take it here either. But thats me. I didnt see your name in the Grepo Stats room that night, but i miss a bunch of stuff these days. I was under the impression that she was no longer playing, and it seemed like a good idea at the time. After that many adult beverages, a lot of things seem like good ideas, lol. Especially when you are alone. 1 guy against a bunch of y'all, hey its a tall order to get anything done, including being a pain in the rear from time to time. Ahhh, I remember what I said many times as i split, that with the roster we had, and the types of players we were, that we should have had this thing over and wrapped up inside of a month or two, even with a key abandonment, and that the ONLY thing that could screw it up and make it this drawn out is poor leadership. Yeah, i know, i am gone........BUT I WASN'T WRONG!!! I can live with that! Cheers
smiley_emoticons_aufsmaul.gif