TBD vs KOD talk

DeletedUser9851

bad ideas.jpg

DeletedUser5827

LoL, you guys are so bad...
Seriously, not ONE of you has determined what the point of that strategy was?

And here you are bragging about doing exactly what we wanted you to do, LOL!!!

EDIT: Please reply to this. I really want to hear your primitive theories so I can laugh at you more!

im gonna throw my hat in the ring here and guess that founding 40+ cities in our core only to immediately lose them serves many purposes.

*1. Resources - We spend resources building these cities while u spend urs building much needed defense.
*2. Time - Gives u time to stall our progress into 54 .
3. Slots - Using up some of our slots in 55 rather than 54.
4. Intel - Good way to find out which players are active enough and spend enough god to quickly build up our stupid little rocks.

Not a horrible strategy really as it was successful in all of these functions. However its just a temporary thorn in our side and hasnt really slowed anything down and In the long run it does actually build our core stronger.

So as someone said before we havent really lost much offense on these rocks and you guys have had a little time to build some defense. The playing field is basically level now and I suppose the next conflict will tell the story.

DeletedUser12324

I give KoD props for their "out of the box" strategies over the last couple of weeks. I have to say, I've never seen an alliance work so hard at not fighting another alliance directly.......They truly are ***** cats.

Sadly, they think this will change the outcome. What I find more amazing, is that they have brainwashed people into thinking that not fighting a war is somehow winning. The true show of strength and strategy will tell over time as always. Soon, the kittens will run out of food and have to turn on one of their few remaining allies since they are not capable of attacking us directly. If their allies were smart, they would smell the blood in the water and feast themselves.

DeletedUser9287

sry chris my nose dont work it got broken in a brawl on chi about a year ago havent smelt right since then

DeletedUser12275

i said i cant smell not blind :p nobody get the drop on me (unless u know im sleeping im not a machine like some of u guys)

So you are saying no body can take a city from you while you are on? :eek:

DeletedUser9287

if im on an the cs isnt like 20min away ye i should be able to defend but u know their is a thing as overwhelming odds say if a person has 75 cities to my 3

DeletedUser723

last time I made a comment, I spoke too soon. Let's see if JG confirms or denies this statement.

LoL, are you joking? JG is the ONLY pact that TBD is publicly open about. They've already launched 2 coordinated ops on KOD. They also openly support each others cities under KOD attacks. There is no need to confirm or deny this statement. It's common knowledge at this point.

Are you new to Baris? JK!

DeletedUser9851

LoL, are you joking? JG is the ONLY pact that TBD is publicly open about. They've already launched 2 coordinated ops on KOD. They also openly support each others cities under KOD attacks. There is no need to confirm or deny this statement. It's common knowledge at this point.

Are you new to Baris? JK!

Hey Athan,

That's a pretty old post you're quoting me on. And it was confirmed long time ago. Are you OK? How about a comment on the TBD cities you guys have taken. That would be more interesting. I even hear that the Koopas are helping defend TBD cities. someone confirm or deny that.

whats going on.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12275

Hey hey KOD just took a city from TBD today...of
Course it had to be from an Inactive...they are so good!!Can i join u guys?

DeletedUser723

Hey Athan,

That's a pretty old post you're quoting me on. And it was confirmed long time ago. Are you OK? How about a comment on the TBD cities you guys have taken. That would be more interesting. I even hear that the Koopas are helping defend TBD cities. someone confirm or deny that.

View attachment 2307

Don't know what happened there. Sorry.. Replying via phone is fail...

So far today, KOD has taken 6 cities from TBD with more to come (hopefully).

And yes, Koopas have a few members sending support in to TBD cities.
Confirmed 3 players due to their support arriving after we took the cities.
At this time, I cannot confirm or deny whether KT is defending TBD as an alliance, or if they just have a few extra friendly members looking for BP.

DeletedUser12324

To Be Determined has left Kittens of Doom's streets piled with bodies. They've conquered 154 cities and lost 17.