TBD vs KOD talk

DeletedUser13246

Watch out CJ, My farm villages are getting ready to attack you....LOL.... Great to see you again and kick some butt as usual. It's been fun playing with all of you and good luck in the game to all.
cowqyl57t5o255zli.gif

DeletedUser12324

SMH. Sadly, you're back tracking. We heard from several of your players that they thought there was a cease-fire back then, so don't give your psycho babble. TBD and JG are at war with KoD and Koopa is attacking World Terror. Completely separate. You can believe whatever you want Athan. One month from now, what's left of KoD will be swimming in ocean 53 and hopefully I don't have to read any more crazy stuff in the forums.

I find it funny that the #1 attacker in Baris has to resort to attacking people when they think they are offline. Don't worry, when I attack you like I have already, you'll know when I'm coming. Before you can take a city from me, you first have to revolt me ;)

DeletedUser12275

Athan, by your logic, the following alliances are part of the TBD Coalition:

Tbd
Jossys
Koopas
Apoc
Rational
IF
Dynasty Veterans
Fright Knights
And all alliances from G.D.I to silent warrior

Just because an alliance isn't attacking and at war with TBD doesn't mean they're in a collation with them.

*Edit* - I am not taking a side in this matter. I am stating what is wrong with your statement, about what a coalition really is. Oli hit it spot-on earlier.
Thank you for your words H...BTW can you go to the Coalition Skype room in 10 min?We just added some
New alliances ,so we want the already 2000 members present for the initiation...remember the chat room is name The Brown Flags Coalition

With Coalition Love Kings

DeletedUser723

I'm not sure who actually thought we had a "cease-fire" with TBD. We did however, have TBD on a Do not attack list, because we were already outnumbered 3 to 1 by Argentum and leadership felt it wasn't an ideal time to poke another bear yet.

"has to"? You don't get that much ABP by attacking only during offline times, lol. I just happen to know many of yours thanks to the time stamps of when you returned my tripwires to me ;) I may/may not exploit that information. Only time will tell....

DeletedUser723

Thank you for your words H...BTW can you go to the Coalition Skype room in 10 min?We just added some
New alliances ,so we want the already 2000 members present for the initiation...remember the chat room is name The Brown Flags Coalition

At least someone admits it finally ;)

Looking forward to the upcoming op Kings. I'm sure you and your team won't hold anything back. Best part of the game, imo.
Respect.

DeletedUser12275

At least someone admits it finally ;)

Looking forward to the upcoming op Kings. I'm sure you and your team won't hold anything back. Best part of the game, imo.
Respect.

Haha how's all Athan...i see your relationship with chris and mazda is going to the next level...i am
Proud of you guys...These externals are getting better than CNN lol...they got accion,drama,comedy,romance,bromance and with mazda here it will have nudism soon lol

DeletedUser723

LoL, all's well here. Hope the same goes for you. Those guys are just passionate. Easy to stir. They mean well though.
Mazda, no full monty's in the externals please...

DeletedUser

I actually just added the top 200 alliances from Actium

DeletedUser6798

So much was said, and it was all repetitive, so I am going to just point this out:

Oli was also incorrect because he said the only thing the have in common was that they all have a common enemy. Which, by itself would not be enough to consider them allies however, their members are coordinating attacks with TBD against World Trade Federation. They also have either a cease fire or a NaP in place. This makes them a form of allies. Thus they are included in the coalition.

Here is my definition. Please correct me if I'm wrong...
Coalition: More than two alliances who are working together, in coordinating attacks and/or support in a war against a common enemy.
Coalition definition

Here is my thing.. Koopas are not supporting TBD or anyone in their war efforts with KOD.. FACT (as you put it)

TBD hit a World Terror player.. dont think it is coordinated but for your argument lets say it was.. "FACT"

You define a coalition as "More than two alliances who are working together, in coordinating attacks and/or support in a war against a common enemy."

So I ask you.. Koopas are supporting TBD and Jossy in their war with KOD.. so where is the "more than two"

IF TBD is supporting Koopa war efforts, they still dont meet the "more than two" standard against World Terror..

So I dont see a coalition formed against anyone. But by continuing to argue this, you make it seem like KOD and World Terror are one in the same... Otherwise... your accusations dont meet the definition you chose.

DeletedUser723

So much was said, and it was all repetitive, so I am going to just point this out:

Here is my thing.. Koopas are not supporting TBD or anyone in their war efforts with KOD.. FACT (as you put it)

TBD hit a World Terror player.. dont think it is coordinated but for your argument lets say it was.. "FACT"

You define a coalition as "More than two alliances who are working together, in coordinating attacks and/or support in a war against a common enemy."

So I ask you.. Koopas are supporting TBD and Jossy in their war with KOD.. so where is the "more than two"

1+1+1=....math is hard...
Don't forget both Apoc's and whoever is left in DV that is now loyal to JG.

IF TBD is supporting Koopa war efforts, they still dont meet the "more than two" standard against World Terror..

So I dont see a coalition formed against anyone. But by continuing to argue this, you make it seem like KOD and World Terror are one in the same... Otherwise... your accusations dont meet the definition you chose.

It's not a coalition against any"one", it's a coalition to help a group of alliances succeed. And while you clearly don't want to be considered as part of a coalition, all you've done is argue the semantics of my statements. The fact is, this happens on most servers. A group of 2-3 alliances always makes arrangements to take out the other threats on the server and create a 2 or 3 way fight for the crown. That. Is. A. Coalition. Again, none of you are denying your involvement in the coalition. You're just trying to hide the fact that what your doing is considered a coalition. Truth hurts..

And Oli, There is proof that Koopas is assisting TBD in their war by fighting WoTF. I wouldn't be able to make that statement except for this one specific demand from Koopas to WoTF stating Koopas intentions and giving an ultimatum.
We all bashed Argentum for using the "Join us or Die" tactic. Yet, Koopas did the same thing to WoTF with slightly different words. Help TBD kill KOD, or die.... Too bad they took that as an insult/challenge now, isn't it?

To Be a Coalition of Hypocrites.

DeletedUser5973

wasn't every single person part of the first coalition during the first 6 days of Baris, I didn't see anyone attacking anyone.

DeletedUser5827

wasn't every single person part of the first coalition during the first 6 days of Baris, I didn't see anyone attacking anyone.
what a bunch of noobs we are. The whole server holding hands for a week straight

DeletedUser7985

lol TylerBash

Good to see you going at it once again Oliver. lol

KOD deserves what they get. While there have been people I did not see eye to eye with in Grepo, I have never come across veteran players that were such back stabbing manipulating liars, as these two.

2 cents from the mouse
;)

DeletedUser723

lol TylerBash

Good to see you going at it once again Oliver. lol

KOD deserves what they get. While there have been people I did not see eye to eye with in Grepo, I have never come across veteran players that were such back stabbing manipulating liars, as these two.

2 cents from the mouse
;)

Two questions for you:

1. Which 2 players? Just curious to know who gets the fame from this.
2. What on Earth did you expect would happen with the performance DV was giving? (or lack there of)

And, if you've never seen anything worse than that, then you've had a very sheltered Grepo-life...
Just sayin.

DeletedUser5973

Two questions for you:

1. Which 2 players? Just curious to know who gets the fame from this.
2. What on Earth did you expect would happen with the performance DV was giving? (or lack there of)

And, if you've never seen anything worse than that, then you've had a very sheltered Grepo-life...
Just sayin.

I would venture to say it is similar to the effort you guys are putting up against us.

I mean after all, DV was fighting the coalition of Jossy/KoD right? You hit them after Jossy did, so you must have been working together

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7985

Why Zim and Rowdey of course. The leaders of KOD. I have had dealings with them in other worlds, and they take the cake.

I have taken a back seat in this world so far but those two will always be painted red. Many have had the same experience with them.

DeletedUser

Why Zim and Rowdey of course. The leaders of KOD. I have had dealings with them in other worlds, and they take the cake.

I have taken a back seat in this world so far but those two will always be painted red. Many have had the same experience with them.

And yet in another world - as a leader for my Raiders, we were fighting against KOD, found out the alliance we were pacted with planned to attack us without any warning, had one of our players hit vm in the wonder age and join our "pact" - and eventually thought why are we helping X (who had three branches) by fighting the only alliance who could beat them :p ...... later came to have a pact with KOD.

NEVER had a hint of a problem and they did two rotations to give all of their allies a crown.

I am with them on this server to thank them properly for the outstanding integrity they showed. Despicable behaviour :D