TBD vs KOD talk

DeletedUser

Using this thread for TBD vs KOD talk.

Current score: 13-2 in TBD's favor

DeletedUser9287

i really hate to say this but i believe this will be TBD all the way unless KOD has some serious fighting skills they havent used yet or can get another high ranked alliance (koopas) to fight TBD with them otherwise it looks bad for them

DeletedUser723

They got the jump on us, but retaliation is under way. Grab some popcorn.

DeletedUser6798

At least you have taken 2 cities.. that means you are better than AC/AG and Legion lol.

DeletedUser9851

i really hate to say this but i believe this will be TBD all the way unless KOD has some serious fighting skills they havent used yet or can get another high ranked alliance (koopas) to fight TBD with them otherwise it looks bad for them

I was thinking it, and you said it.

DeletedUser723

BTW, it isn't TBD vs KOD. It's TBD/JG vs KOD. Just sayin.

DeletedUser

last time I made a comment, I spoke too soon. Let's see if JG confirms or denies this statement.

Don't need formal confirmation lol.

Great attacking from TBD, multiple cs on each target and pretty good defending against a volume of flashing swords.

For all the stick Koopas received - they didn't jump in.

DeletedUser723

Great attacking from TBD, multiple cs on each target and pretty good defending against a volume of flashing swords.

Koopas earned a bit of respect in doing so. They must have recognized that someone needs to stop/slow TBD and their academy (JG). I'm sure they know enough about this game to jump in on the right side when the time is right for them.

Well played, ninja turtles. See you soon! :)

DeletedUser6798

We are secretly sending KOD Defense... Better get your CS times right Athanasios!! We don't want to get caught!

I also think you meant "shtick" Gotta get your Yiddish right!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will work on my yiddish - and try not to use slang so you can all have a chance at understanding me ;)

DeletedUser10111

Koopas earned a bit of respect in doing so. They must have recognized that someone needs to stop/slow TBD and their academy (JG). I'm sure they know enough about this game to jump in on the right side when the time is right for them.

Well played, ninja turtles. See you soon! :)

Word to Koopa. KOD is to be trusted as much as fast food at 3 in the morning not to turn on you. Rated watch your back.

DeletedUser

Word to Koopa. KOD is to be trusted as much as fast food at 3 in the morning not to turn on you. Rated watch your back.

Not sure what you are basing that on Mac - I have played against, as a pact and now in KoD and have nothing to base a negative opinion on.

Funny pun though

Hope you have been well since Olympia.

DeletedUser9851

Confirmed!

It's TBD & JG vs. KOD

I guess JG was too scared to go at it alone. And To my friends, do you really need JG help to beat KOD? :(

DeletedUser10169

I think my man Mac is basing that on the fact KOD turned on their friends in a last ditch effort to keep from having a 3 front war. Or so they say...

What's funny is that KOD won't have much defense here soon so those "betrayed" will have a chance at revenge.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I really hope KOD has more fight in them than most are expecting. Would like to have a see a good war last till wonders.