TBD Coalition Sign Up!

DeletedUser9287

i say before this server ends it will be just KT and KoD fighting it out for the final wonder for the win (yes i think KT can pick up #3 first) but we shall see - final prediction will be KoD getting a 4th wonder and then maybe KT stalemates the game so no crown but idk

DeletedUser

i say before this server ends it will be just KT and KoD fighting it out for the final wonder for the win (yes i think KT can pick up #3 first) but we shall see - final prediction will be KoD getting a 4th wonder and then maybe KT stalemates the game so no crown but idk

(cough) thats kt/rat :)

DeletedUser12333

Wait, does TBD even matter any more?

no we arent even an alliance anymore, we are only 40 lovers and half of them are on VM or dont even knock on the door anymore, so really its like a 3 way in there with some occasional outside pushing.

if i were you Athan i would just attack KT, you know you want too thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser723

no we arent even an alliance anymore, we are only 40 lovers and half of them are on VM or dont even knock on the door anymore, so really its like a 3 way in there with some occasional outside pushing.

if i were you Athan i would just attack KT, you know you want too thisisgrepolis

LoL! I think we have enough enemies right now...

DeletedUser9287

TBA and the rest will leave once the winner is decided then it will be the 2 groups with wondes deciding who gets the crown

DeletedUser12333

LoL! I think we have enough enemies right now...

I hear you there lol, we should leave slayer out of this convo tho, he seems way to serious for this convo. I think he needs a hug .... i will put my wig on and go give him a big hug and show him some love

smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser9287

XD why so serious now who ordered the penguin of death cocktail