TBD Coalition Sign Up!

DeletedUser

oooH - Negative feedback lol

How an alliance that has always been outnumbered is considered a bully - shows the player is unaware of what is going on.

If the allliance is classed as a bully because of the ill advised messages of one player on one weekend to one player then meh

DeletedUser3317

xBatusax was pointing out that TBD and JG do not fight each other and are basically one alliance.

But i am confused how you think TBD is an outnumbered alliance? They were the first alliance in this world and are of pretty good size. LF, i think you are stretching the truth here a little too much. From what i see, TBD has more players then each of the top 4 alliances. But even then it is only by a couple of players, so it is not that big of a deal to have brought up.

LF, i dont think many people care about TBD other then it seems they line themselves up with JG, and even KT for a while. I dont know what other alliances TBD does not attack. But as most people know now KT and TBD are fighting each other. I do not know the tally of that conflict at this time between TBD and KT. Do you?

Either way, who cares. This is just a room to chat. Experienced players LF should not be calling out people that are new to the game. At one point we were all new and learning. Trying to put down others because you feel you are the smartest guy in the room only shows everyone that you worry about what others think of you and have a very large ego. And putting down others for no reason other then them being "new" means at some point you were probably bullied yourself and now need to pick on others in the same manner.

DeletedUser

xBatusax was pointing out that TBD and JG do not fight each other and are basically one alliance.

But i am confused how you think TBD is an outnumbered alliance? They were the first alliance in this world and are of pretty good size. LF, i think you are stretching the truth here a little too much. From what i see, TBD has more players then each of the top 4 alliances. But even then it is only by a couple of players, so it is not that big of a deal to have brought up.

LF, i dont think many people care about TBD other then it seems they line themselves up with JG, and even KT for a while. I dont know what other alliances TBD does not attack. But as most people know now KT and TBD are fighting each other. I do not know the tally of that conflict at this time between TBD and KT. Do you?

Either way, who cares. This is just a room to chat. Experienced players LF should not be calling out people that are new to the game. At one point we were all new and learning. Trying to put down others because you feel you are the smartest guy in the room only shows everyone that you worry about what others think of you and have a very large ego. And putting down others for no reason other then them being "new" means at some point you were probably bullied yourself and now need to pick on others in the same manner.

Roughly 50-4 in KT favor

DeletedUser

Sorry I am in KOD - this page was a joke set up to sign up against KOD by a friend of mine in TBD - think that should cover it.

I have actually posted praise for an alliance that is teaching new players - I have done it myself.

I have never been bullied - many years ago main alliances had academies that nobody would hit - only the mains fought in EN 4 - Delta and it is a shame worlds dont last long enough for that to happen still.

However I never posted when I didn't understand what was being discussed.

I was not calling out - I was pointing out something you have confirmed - I was however more blunt than I usually am and I apologise for that - probably around the time we were allegedly in a mass coalition against TBD :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3317

i thought u guys had ur own colaition 0.o

idk what is going on, i was surprised to hear that JG was the academy of TBD. Which does make sense since two large alliance that are right next to each other have never attacked each other.

DeletedUser2630

idk what is going on, i was surprised to hear that JG was the academy of TBD. Which does make sense since two large alliance that are right next to each other have never attacked each other.

Academy? is that like a pre-K?
I used to love going to pre-K....

DeletedUser12275

hm?cus koopa has rational as their academy does not mean JG is our academy

DeletedUser

Yes yes, rational has been pacted with KT since the start, and is their academy. Ya got me.

DeletedUser6798

[town]2075[/town]

Your conquers:
[SPR]
Ow5KRjU.png
[/SPR]

Your ABP:
[SPR]
sJbWl1j.png
[/SPR]

Your DBP:
[SPR]
O1Od19n.png
[/SPR]

While I'm all for smack talk.. I would recommend doing something before naming your cities after an enemy you arent even hitting..

just trying to keep my judgment impartial :D

DeletedUser

Your conquers:
[SPR]
Ow5KRjU.png
[/SPR]

Your ABP:
[SPR]
sJbWl1j.png
[/SPR]

Your DBP:
[SPR]
O1Od19n.png
[/SPR]

While I'm all for smack talk.. I would recommend doing something before naming your cities after an enemy you arent even hitting..

just trying to keep my judgment impartial :D

Please re-run the report again :) I just joined the fight that time :)

That's why it's on the coalition sign-up, it's declaring that I'm there, and signing-up before the fight?

DeletedUser

thought id bring this back up sense tba is up to 10 alliances now woot

DeletedUser723

It's kind of pathetic actually. It's not like it's changing the outcome of this server either. Just delaying the inevitable. IA is bleeding cities and while the world wide ops against us and KT are full of action, the threat hasn't even come close to KOD's wonders.

It's just a matter of time until we get to 4. Hey maybe we should speed things up a bit and form our own coalition with the only other real alliances on this server KT/RAT. That would teach you scrubs a lesson for using such a weak, scared, pitiful strategy, I kid! I kid! LOL! (do I?)
Only time will tell..

Just saying, if you're going to form a coalition, don't form it with all the weakest alliances on the server.. just saying.