Tau Times

DeletedUser8562

you must really not look at stats...internal conquests are a constant part of this game. with it being long people always come and go. sks has slowed wayyyy down now that the "easy targets" are gone. they havent taken a city of ours in almost 2 weeks while we have taken 3.

we are also actually fighting other alliances unlike them so you have to look at those stats too. the past couple days we have taken 11 cities from origins with more in progress. the last 2 weeks we have taken 12 cities from maggots while they have taken 2.

and despite taking in our inactives we are still taking more cities from our enemy then they are from us. Not sure how that points to us as a falling alliance....

whats the problem with cqing the inactives+doing city trades? do you want them to kick inactives out to make it more obvious their quiting? do you want them to leave the cities for the enemy to take?

lol stogus

DeletedUser7938

how about you show me proof of you going after one of our top players??? or any top player on this server...

and grats on taking the novice/liam marcus cities, they logged on maybe once every 2 days. we couldnt do all that much to help them out since they wouldnt tell us anything. whatever makes you feel good

and tell your alliance thanks for the ridiculous amount of bp you guys gave us for going after a player of ours with 1 city LOL. as one of your members has said, "my alliance doesnt go after anyone with 100% morale"

Ok where is Socratice at? He talked trash one day, next day city was ours, following day he went into VM because i was pounding the turtle. Oh i bet it was another reason. I got the pm's we had lol. He got butthurt real quick lol. Why havent mantaras tried to come NEAR our ocean again and turtle? Oh because both times we straight smashed his bir walls and dlu's stacking attempt and sent him packing. I guess they not top players enough huh? i wont even talk about what dragoncire did to the turtles on his island. Dude lost all his ls nukes and quit like a scrub. I need more excuses from you guys please....

P.S. Hi Meridian

DeletedUser

lol socratice, im sure he did get butthurt. mantaras got what he wanted from the city up there, massive amounts of bp gain, he had no plans of actually keeping the city since it was so far away.

no one is making excuses at all. i dont need to make any excuses, actions speak louder then words anyway and i have yet to see you make any actions...

DeletedUser7938

Mantaras was trying to quick cap cities around and bring some of u guys into the ocean and he couldnt, who are u fooling. He got dbp, i got abp, i win. First it was we so far away, like i said ArrZee is chilling right next to u Keelee but u scared he will embarrass u. WK been in 054 for 2 months and you guys are scared. i guarantee ArrZee attacked your city but u havent attacked his. You scared bro?

DeletedUser

Mantaras was trying to quick cap cities around and bring some of u guys into the ocean and he couldnt, who are u fooling. He got dbp, i got abp, i win. First it was we so far away, like i said ArrZee is chilling right next to u Keelee but u scared he will embarrass u. WK been in 054 for 2 months and you guys are scared. i guarantee ArrZee attacked your city but u havent attacked his. You scared bro?

hahaha yea im real scared. i took a city from your 2nd ranked player and now he has dissappeared. arrzee has attacked my city but its either harbor checks or attacks i can just dodge. like ive said you guys havent done anything the past 2 weeks at all while we have taken your cities along with plenty of cities in your UN. you should personally go take a city from an active player of ours and get back to me.

DeletedUser

Keelee, at leasst 3 of your cities are internal conquests...cough cough

DeletedUser7938

Thats the best you can come up with lol Yeah ur scared... Look everybody, he dodges attacks and certain people too lulz.

U should stop now, u are embarrassing urself

DeletedUser7319

Thats the best you can come up with lol Yeah ur scared... Look everybody, he dodges attacks and certain people too lulz.

U should stop now, u are embarrassing urself

Hahaha, you dont dodge incoming attacks when your online!?!? Talk about embarrassing, aside from the constant trolling and utter non sense you speak on the externals.... do you actually do anything in your alliance?? Oh NVM, thats right, you get on here and take up for your comrades who arent witty enough to make a clever rebuttle. It seems to me though, you are also losing your wittiness, and not to mention, re- using the same ol' bull crap you've been talking since you started posting on the externals. Its all good though brotha, we enjoy watching you guys look foolish!

Side note: Keelee would eat you guys up.

DeletedUser2770

Now you wanna go heads up with my robot[keelee] well good luck with that you would have a better chance taking one of my cities.....

Please socratice is that your claim to fame lol.... You should ask any member how shocked you are that you grabbed one of his cities. he is like that lil dog that you cant get rid of because you feel bad but you make sure to kick everytime you come home drunk [lol] You know we love you soc lol

It is easy to talk smack when you have 1 city and that one city is stacked with LTS from oceans away...lets talk when you guys have more than one city down this way okay.....

As far as inactives maybe you guys should take a look...... Alot of those cities being taken are active players giving other active players cities so they can get closer to the fight.....

Keelee whenever your ready to pimp these guys let me know, i am sure it wont be hard at all, heck dont even think we would need to time our stuff

DeletedUser7938

See the problem with you guys is the excuses. Who cares about a stacked city. Destroy it and move on if ur so great. We have. AD plant a city NEAR our ocean and stack it however u like and it wont last a week i promise. Our leaders have been chilling in ur oceans for months and ur too scared too attack it. Keelee is so scared of ArrZee, he wont even harbor check him. Thats straight pityful. No way in the world i would allow that to happen near our ocean, and for 2 months lol. That truly shows how pathetic u guys are. " You got 1k birs in ur harbor, im not attacking that." Again BB had stacked cities near our ocean and they are gone. SKS has stacked cities in ur ocean for 2 months and they are still there lol. Ur argument is extremely futile and lame. Tell ur robot turtle to attack the enemy that is on his same island that attacks him quite often instead of turtling and dodging. It's pathetic and the more people read, the more they realize how weak and pathetic u guys are.

DeletedUser

you must really not look at stats...internal conquests are a constant part of this game. with it being long people always come and go. sks has slowed wayyyy down now that the "easy targets" are gone. they havent taken a city of ours in almost 2 weeks while we have taken 3.

we are also actually fighting other alliances unlike them so you have to look at those stats too. the past couple days we have taken 11 cities from origins with more in progress. the last 2 weeks we have taken 12 cities from maggots while they have taken 2.

and despite taking in our inactives we are still taking more cities from our enemy then they are from us. Not sure how that points to us as a falling alliance....

+1

BB will never fall , we have really high morale in our alliance we know how to have fun.. we will be here for WW and keelee is correct we are constantly taking cities from enemy alliances were fighting 4 of them in our face , and others long term support and were still winning... falling alliance? were blossoming

DeletedUser8458

Ok where is Socratice at? He talked trash one day, next day city was ours, following day he went into VM because i was pounding the turtle. Oh i bet it was another reason. I got the pm's we had lol. He got butthurt real quick lol. Why havent mantaras tried to come NEAR our ocean again and turtle? Oh because both times we straight smashed his bir walls and dlu's stacking attempt and sent him packing. I guess they not top players enough huh? i wont even talk about what dragoncire did to the turtles on his island. Dude lost all his ls nukes and quit like a scrub. I need more excuses from you guys please....

P.S. Hi Meridian

1)Never post someones name and talk s@@@ about him when you know he will not be there to reply you.

2)I honestly cannot imagine that even now you actually think that I had plans keeping cities 2 ocean away from any of my allies and you are happy that you got them from me...................................

3)I have no problems with anyone anywhere and everyone from BB can reassure you about this and I still don't but man you are something else, never met a person so fanciful as you................................

4)See you in the next world which you may have learned more about grep, you are somewhere near our crew and your big time players like wk123 don't always cough about how good they are on another worlds/servers.Then you will have some chances to win something but for now kisses <3

(P.S)You said I got dbps you abps when I had that city in your area and you won.I guess me getting 3x more dbps than your abps is a win for you.
No one with logic on his mind would attack a city with 4k biremes (at some point 7k lol) and only God knows how many dlu except your alliance so witchking,yeah that player-legend, can keep his city in 54 not only for 2 months but until this world is closed and you can be again happy about it.

Keep enjoying and having fun with my guys in here because in Tau they hardly ever get it
With much love from one of your favorite fans <3
uTrashuMad?

DeletedUser7938

I dont think i talked trash about u mantaras, bb players said u was garbage not me. SKS hasnt taken any decent players cities yet, just inactives and scrubs so im sorry they feel that way about u.....

Now u came to our ocean to get dbp and use it to take inactives in ur alliance, glad we could help lol. We dictated how long u stayed and how u stayed.

BB logic- scared of stack cities meanwhile wk destroys ls nukes all around him. Dragoncire almost cleared an entire turtle island by himself because bb is scared to attack him. So i guess u can be happy about that lol

SKS logic-destroy the scrubs stacked city, take it with ease, and dont really care about it.

BB approach is perfectly logical to me....

Take care Mantaras, glad u could visit....

DeletedUser2770

See the problem with you guys is the excuses. Who cares about a stacked city. Destroy it and move on if ur so great. We have. AD plant a city NEAR our ocean and stack it however u like and it wont last a week i promise. Our leaders have been chilling in ur oceans for months and ur too scared too attack it. Keelee is so scared of ArrZee, he wont even harbor check him. Thats straight pityful. No way in the world i would allow that to happen near our ocean, and for 2 months lol. That truly shows how pathetic u guys are. " You got 1k birs in ur harbor, im not attacking that." Again BB had stacked cities near our ocean and they are gone. SKS has stacked cities in ur ocean for 2 months and they are still there lol. Ur argument is extremely futile and lame. Tell ur robot turtle to attack the enemy that is on his same island that attacks him quite often instead of turtling and dodging. It's pathetic and the more people read, the more they realize how weak and pathetic u guys are.

the difference between our alliance and yours Umad is that you are not fighting anyone so you have plenty of troops that you could dedicate to cities oceans away...We are fighting everyone so we are dedicating our troops to our oceans where we are actually fighting

If we choose to pact everyone around us and then travel to two oceans away to fight I am sure we could muster up some really crazy numbers.....

Why would we come to your oceans anyway, were in the core where all the fun is

Another rim alliance thinking there good. Wanna know how many rim alliances I have crushed, Go back and read you wont be the first

uTrashuMad?

Thats great

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont think i talked trash about u mantaras, bb players said u was garbage not me. SKS hasnt taken any decent players cities yet, just inactives and scrubs so im sorry they feel that way about u.....

Now u came to our ocean to get dbp and use it to take inactives in ur alliance, glad we could help lol. We dictated how long u stayed and how u stayed.

BB logic- scared of stack cities meanwhile wk destroys ls nukes all around him. Dragoncire almost cleared an entire turtle island by himself because bb is scared to attack him. So i guess u can be happy about that lol

SKS logic-destroy the scrubs stacked city, take it with ease, and dont really care about it.

BB approach is perfectly logical to me....

Take care Mantaras, glad u could visit....

u understand half the TAU world is stacking cities all around us right? who have you fought ? u guys have done nothing... u take a few inactives and shake your pom poms... good job kids , when were ready to take ur cities ull know about it... were a little busy fighting TAU keep simming and build us cities