Tau Powerhouse

DeletedUser7319

Now that Tau has an established powerhouse can/will there be anyone to stand in the way of BB greatness?

DeletedUser

Paul S. actually told me he will beat us. I'm very optimistic to see his "comeback" lol.

DeletedUser7319

If he so chooses to, i welcome the much needed bp!

Ugh, we need more particaipation on these forums, or this will just be an extension of our in game forum haha

DeletedUser

I just want to hear from Borys on what is currently happening. Also, GinMarie, nice little letter you sent to your members saying how "everything is ok". Nice try diplomatically...nice try.

DeletedUser7319

Every thing is ok..... are you kidding me! Hmmmm, every player that actually kept GO above water has joined the winning side! Anyways, i think borys will stay out of the convo for the moment, as , not only did the smart players leave, but his ridiculous accusations and delusional view of what is going on in the game has been proven to be false! But, i digress, back on subject, i really do hope someone steps up to the plate in due time, i quite happen to enjoy a decent attack every once in awhile!

DeletedUser

Again as it appears you all are doing nothing but spreading lies about me and what I've said. I NEVER said that "I could take you" NOR am I even considering it. I know I'll get decimated. I don't stand a chance and I know this. So if you guys could get off your high horses and stop being so conceited and act like you're gods, that'd be great.

It's because of you guys that nobody even wants to be in this world because you guys have ruined the fun for everyone but yourselves.

DeletedUser7319

Paul, this tab was not meant for gloating. I simply asked, who can/will take BB down, i want opinions. The forum is dead and we need to get this place a little more lively. We are not being conceited, i state nothing but facts and thats all i will post in these forums, i will never post anything that is fabricated or unfounded. Also, this is how the game has to be played, we cant all be friendly or there would be like 50 alliances at the end of the game who are all pacted. I tried my hardest to convey that to you. I understand you play differently, but you have to play to win, not to pact and be friendly for 14 months, no one would win. I think your a cool dude but, like i said if you decided to attack i would welcome the BP, that is not being concited, it is a fact. I hold no ill will towards you as you should hold none towards me.

..........thisisgrepolis.... lets start acting like it

DeletedUser

My response wasn't primarily to you as it was to Crego. I completely agree that lots of pacts are pointless and will get you nowhere. And I was doing everything that was asked of me. Attacking every day, building troops, supporting conquests, and still was kicked out (then the alliance disbanded). I was at no fault and it's come to my attention that somehow (maybe this is a rumor) I was going to join Dragoncire or something. Which wasn't true (and like I said, it's just a rumor I've heard).

And most players (like myself) do play to win. But when you have an "aggressor" alliance (or multiple ones) who take on smaller alliances that obviously won't stand a chance, it ruins the game for most. As well as it is clear that most players in this world don't have honor or loyalty at all (however, there are some that do). Which makes this world even less desirable and fun to play unless you're part of the aggressor alliances.

And the forums are dead because again, with you guys (and GO and VVV) all being aggressors, you've ruined this world for many and have caused the people who normally are on these forums to leave because of it.

DeletedUser7319

In this world i have seen things go better for the " small man" so to speak.

1. The 2 top alliances were battling, not the top alliance vs. the 10 th ranked alliance, but the top 2.

2. When you were with our academy, we still never attacked small players, only tried to start fights with an alliance that was equally matched, and you know this to be true.

Is there another way to be but not "aggressor"?

The funny thing is all the Top 10 alliances were fighting each other, which is the way its suppose to be, so your observation, of us, G.O, or VVV picking on smaller alliances is unfounded.

This is a Morale world, which if you remeber correctly makes it very difficult for a larger player to attack a smaller, unless they wanna waste alot of their troops and ships.

I dont think its dead bc of us, i think it is dead bc to many people wanted to be friendly and not play the game, or were beat the firsat 2 weeks after BP ended, bc they were weak MRA's that had awful players and even worse startegies.

We arent the bad guys here, neither is G.O, well they kinda are, and neither is VVV, we are just 3 alliances that play the game as it was intended.

DeletedUser2770

What short memories we all have, good thing for me I have a GREAT one, and that is a memory for all the ladies 8)

Remember when the world first started and there was such a thing called the UA alliances you know that was made up of 6 alliances 200+ members all fighting basically 1 alliance which not only you were part of but a founder in and that was okay....

When I broke away from that 1 alliance that was fighting you all... which I must say was definitely not the reason why lol there were only 8 of us and even when there were only 8 of us we only had 1 pact and that was with VVV whom by the way was also fighting the UA alliances. We never made any other pacts, we never NAP any alliance that was in our ocean and we fought and fought and fought.

We won and through being respectful, honest and having the fundamentals set in place to entice strong, aggressive players we grew.

It just so happens that we grew to #1 and our pacted alliance grew to #2 but it was not these 2 massive alliances that decided not to fight so we can bully the server and pick on small players...

So now that were here should we cancel our pact and fight the alliance that we have been most close to and one that has many players we respect [would be fun] for the sakes of the rest of the world... I dont think so, especially not since we have so many other nice cities we need to engage....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My response wasn't primarily to you as it was to Crego. I completely agree that lots of pacts are pointless and will get you nowhere. And I was doing everything that was asked of me. Attacking every day, building troops, supporting conquests, and still was kicked out (then the alliance disbanded). I was at no fault and it's come to my attention that somehow (maybe this is a rumor) I was going to join Dragoncire or something. Which wasn't true (and like I said, it's just a rumor I've heard).

And most players (like myself) do play to win. But when you have an "aggressor" alliance (or multiple ones) who take on smaller alliances that obviously won't stand a chance, it ruins the game for most. As well as it is clear that most players in this world don't have honor or loyalty at all (however, there are some that do). Which makes this world even less desirable and fun to play unless you're part of the aggressor alliances.

And the forums are dead because again, with you guys (and GO and VVV) all being aggressors, you've ruined this world for many and have caused the people who normally are on these forums to leave because of it.

thats cute.

DeletedUser

AD, I think you've done a WONDERFUL job in creating the alliance you have and leading it. I highly respect all of you (even you Crego), in your play style and leadership (regardless if I agree or not). However, at the beginning, when no alliances were that big, to where Morale would be a factor, most aggressor alliances did exactly what I stated: Attacked the ones that were just getting started, had poor leadership, and so on (as you stated AD).

VVV was NAPed with my original clan and after an attack on one of my players (wiping him out) we had to defend ourselves and pull out of the fight with the UA against WDTFS. I even messaged BOTH Founders twice and BOTH PMs we read and never replied to.. VVV was WAY too large (and obviously experienced) for us to take them on alone so I requested to the rest of the UA to help us (as our war with WDTFS was next to over and they were pretty much diminished).

However, other than SPQR, the other two alliances (one belonging to Dragoncire and the other to Akropavic (might've spelled wrong), they kept silent and didn't aid us. Which was against UA rules. Later on I found out they betrayed us to VVV as means to gain relationships with them (so they wouldn't get conquered) and as I believe in God, it was also stated that "This world is no placer for a Bible Thumper". So because of that, my old alliance was lost. Had VVV not conquered my guy and then ultimately the clan, I'm pretty confident my old alliance would still be around and in the top 15. However, that's not the case.

Secondly, (point to the UA) the United Alliances goal was to become the top four. And rule as the top four. Everyone had each other's backs in attacks, support, conquest so on. But I couldn't help the betrayal dealt to me and my people. Luckily, I got most of them out and most joined your former Joint. Butler left as soon as VVV started attacking (and I'm not saying that's why he left), and I think he made a smart move as he's learned a lot.

And I'm not at all saying to break the pact and go to war (however that'll be cool to see who wins). I do admire the strength and teamwork you all have. I may not agree on leadership views, how to run the clan, and other things (based of info into the joint), but that doesn't mean I don't respect you all nor the alliance as a whole. Regardless if you all upset me greatly or have me being all "you're awesome", I know the value of each of your worth and I respect that.

DeletedUser7319

I can say in all honesty, that i never left bc VVV was attacking, they had only attacked one person before i left, and you were saying that you were in talks of a NAP when i left.

Hahaha, not many people leave a 200+ member coalition of alliances, to join a 7 man alliance bc they are in fear of being attacked.

I left knowing that there was a set goal in mind, and there was conviction in every message i received from AD, i knew he would lead a great alliance.

Paul, i know you didnt mean it like i took it probably, but thats a smack in the face.

Good day sir!

DeletedUser

I wasn't saying you left because VVV attacked. I stated that as to give a reference to a time frame of events.