Tau, 1/3 done!

DeletedUser

So Tau is (stats are not exact but it's close to 1/3) a third over, what are your thoughts/feelings so far in this world?

Let's take a look back on what has all happened so far in Tau.

No Nonsense formed, dominates every alliance in it's path, takes in some more solid awesome players, changes name to Bridge Burners, continues to destroy everything in it's path with no sign of them slowing down.

Now that we have done a hard look into what has all happened so far in Tau, I gotta ask, is it every other alliances idea to win this world by pressing the defensive unit only button? Thats really your grand idea of how your going to take us down/win Tau?

DeletedUser

I know you are but WW comes, you'll build those world wonders in like a day and a half with those spell you have

DeletedUser7938

* NAE FEAR * is gone and * NO FEAR * is absolute garbage.... They will be gone in 2 weeks....smh

DeletedUser

im guessing Nae and No fear merged? Looking like ML is beating them up pretty bad ay??

DeletedUser

hey i have an idea , why dont we all build level 25 walls with a tower !! and stack DLU in every city we own... we can be like everyone else in TAU =]

DeletedUser7938

Looks like im 20k points smaller than u plague and i have 20k more attacking points than you so obviously not everyone in Tau plays like that. Shouldnt paint with such a broad brush.....
@crego * Nae fears * quick and rather easy demise was courtesy of the sexy ones......

DeletedUser2770

Looks like im 20k points smaller than u plague and i have 20k more attacking points than you so obviously not everyone in Tau plays like that. Shouldnt paint with such a broad brush.....
@crego * Nae fears * quick and rather easy demise was courtesy of the sexy ones......

Thats because your not next to us or you would be lol

DeletedUser

yes, lets talk abp please.

DeletedUser2770

oh god, your like a peacock lol as soon as ABP comes out....

DeletedUser

I've never been called a peacock before...I'm not sure what to say to this lol

DeletedUser

man that sounds like a blast and all but I think im uhmm buisy that day lol