• dragoblade1.jpg
    dragoblade1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 103
  • dragoblade2.jpg
    dragoblade2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can you ask them to send some my way? I need to take another Roma city ;)

DeletedUser

Heck those are small beans my old alliance is taking a daily beating . They went up way high in points .

DeletedUser

lol, I'm glad they are not with us, damn what a noob attacks.

DeletedUser

This is hilarious to see all of these heavy hitters now, send such noob attacks

DeletedUser

1. How do you know what he was doing?
2. He was not NWS back then, check the stamp that was the AOH days.
3. You are proud founder of a feeder alliance and only have 14 cities but you talk as though you and your comrades in your tiny part of NWS nation are making the biggest difference.

DeletedUser

Also Foot has never been a big attacker. Defense yes attacking.... Not really. I don't dislike him nor do I mean this out of disrespect, but he was never one of the most aggressive players and that is that. Everyone sends noob attacks at some point in there grepo career he just happened to have his posted for the world to see. That does not mean he did not do it and he should not claim it as his mistake. You did not know him then I did I promise he was not the same foot then that he is now.

DeletedUser2379

Fantastic! I thank you very much for your comments. Feedback is always appreciated. I was shocked when I looked you up on Grepostat...didnt know you were still here.

DeletedUser

Yes I have had my moments where I almost left and then came back a few times. I have a very busy personal life which I cannot sacrifice for the game.

DeletedUser2379

I hear ya I have too much time right now. Hopefully not so much in the near future.