Taking bets

DeletedUser7813

Now that Ronorus has left ROK, how long until Death Row decides to swallow them up, as most of the server has been predicting for a while now, and as Ronorus predicted himself?

5k res says 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

LOL, Why did he leave? Anyway, yea, two weeks sounds about right.

DeletedUser6486

they better be faster than that, they already lost some :p

DeletedUser

Im betting that Stoogie will join Psi again and get rimmed

DeletedUser8562

Now that Ronorus has left ROK, how long until Death Row decides to swallow them up, as most of the server has been predicting for a while now, and as Ronorus predicted himself?

5k res says 2 weeks.

but ROK and death row are the same size?

DeletedUser9072

ronorus was a maniac and was working with globo, and was found out which is why he quit. And this whole thread is a desperate attempt to cause trouble just like you have been trying to do for a while with both of them. Ive never seen such a pathetic alliance in all my time playing grepo. You guys are still trash and you try every dirty trick in the book.

DeletedUser7813

So, Ronorus was working with us? Is that the message you guys have been spreading around? Hilarious. We approached him with an offer of peace. He attempted it, couldn't control his members, so called it off. That's the end of that.

Meanwhile, there's been all sorts of chatter regarding Death Row becoming aggressive with ROK. All this before I ever exchanged any sort of contact with Ronorus, mind you. I guess time will tell. Whether I'm right and it's two weeks, or it takes longer than that... Death Row does not respect its allies.

Globo's fighting the good fight. Battling any alliance that wants us, and still holding our own. You can call us trash, but we're still here, still kicking ass on a number of fronts, and the combined efforts of half the server hasn't even slowed us down.

DeletedUser

So, Ronorus was working with us? Is that the message you guys have been spreading around? Hilarious. We approached him with an offer of peace. He attempted it, couldn't control his members, so called it off. That's the end of that.

Meanwhile, there's been all sorts of chatter regarding Death Row becoming aggressive with ROK. All this before I ever exchanged any sort of contact with Ronorus, mind you. I guess time will tell. Whether I'm right and it's two weeks, or it takes longer than that... Death Row does not respect its allies.

Globo's fighting the good fight. Battling any alliance that wants us, and still holding our own. You can call us trash, but we're still here, still kicking ass on a number of fronts, and the combined efforts of half the server hasn't even slowed us down.

To bad you are not kicking anything in the south. Scratch that front off the list. :p