Tail between their legs

DeletedUser

:eek: Sounds like that is a BIG DEAL to you! FYI it is a regular habit of TR and TS :) I don't see the name -The Best- anywhere around here these days my friend...

DeletedUser257

As an extreme team player I willingly gave up my cities to more active fighters in our wonderful coalition. It is too bad TR didn't learn to do that, had they done so they may still be around.

We did do that...it was pretty involuntary though. By the time we had merged, we had lost 20 members in 2 1/2 months time. Let's see what else we did before we merged:

- Had to make a completely new leadership group because all our original leaders left (and when I say all, I really mean all...we had to vote for a new founder because Bull was the only person left who was a founder and was inactive).
-Take at least 160 inactive cities per month (20/2.5 is 8 8X20 city average, though it was actually a higher average, is 160) basically nonstop so that is 400 inactive cities. If you only have 30-40 people taking these cities, that is more than 10 inactive cities per person over a 2 1/2 month time and when you have an player average of 350k (so about 35 city average) it take a lot of cp to get slots to take those cities.
- In this time, we still managed to take enemy cities and while the enemy/"coalition" took cities from us, they were mostly inactives (some were from actives but the majority were inactives) and before this, they resorted to colonizing in our core (and continue to do so today).

Your alliance faced none of these challenges and you still merged before us.

DeletedUser

Everybody dealt with inactives.

I cant speak for the best, but TR took plenty of our inactives as well now didnt they? In fact a few tr members made a career out of it.

Most Other alliance have also changed leaders several times.

It happens.

Why is that an excuse for losing the war and crawling under the wings of sindicate?

DeletedUser

Again the merge was in place before, that doesn't seem to go through your thick skull

DeletedUser

Why is -The "Best"- whining about The Reckoning merging with The Sin.dicate?

It seems that before The Reckoning even started merging into The Sin.dicate, -The Best- had about 5 alliance merge into them so that they could even begin to compete with TR (and even then they did not).

Face it, all you have right now is that "TR MERGED INTO TS!" ---Wow, is it really that big of a deal? You will now be crushed by the JOINT forces of TR and TS and there is nothing you can do about it which is why you are all so irritated.

GIVE IT UP

DeletedUser

I am gonna say one last thing and excuse myself from here and play the game.

TR was a bunch of trash talking, arrogant and egomanical players. They basically asked for what they got.

Sin.dicate and the ex-gp members have always been cordial and classy. I look foreward to playing this chess game against them win or lose.

They will treat us, and we will treat them like grown men who respect eachother and are here to play a game and have fun.

Good-by TR.

Good by trash talking. (from me anyway)

Cheers sin.dicate, and good luck (but not too good LOL)

DeletedUser

Thank you :p We will have fun destroying you. I'm from The Sin.dicate, but I'm just wondering, what exactly did TR "get"?

PS: My problem is not with you, but with someone called, well, you know. crmarczak

DeletedUser

Oh here doll let me get for you the worlds smallest violin ~que pathetic music~ All that hardship -le gasp- having to deal with inactives SAY IT AINT SO. Oh you lost your leaders? Cool story bro. When your entire alliance gets booted due to traitors then come back and say you had issues.

Essentially I got QQQ my alliance is terribad we had to adapt so stop picking on me. That pretty much sums up TR

DeletedUser

Lets get a few facts straight.

1. Just because you start on the rim doesnt make you any less of player then any one else.

2. All of the alliances have merged or have absorbed another alliance by now.

3. One day an alliance is on top taking cities and the next day they are losing some. Its a pattern that happens to every one. So no big deal when it happens.

4. TR and the Sin were always going to merge since day 1. Reason we each kept our number count low. With recent events we decided this was the best time to complete that merge.

5. The top 3-4 alliance all have good players in them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7543

Lets get a few facts straight.

1. Just because you start on the rim doesnt make you any less of player then any one else.

2. All of the alliances have merged or have absorbed another alliance by now.

3. One day an alliance is on top taking cities and the next day they are losing some. Its a pattern that happens to every one. So no big deal when it happens.

4. TR and the Sin were always going to merge since day 1. Reason we each kept our number count low. With recent events we decided this was the best time to complete that merge.

5. The top 3-4 alliance all have good players in them.

LOL, truer words never typed..

Last edited by a moderator: