Surrender of CHIpmunks

• Thread starter DeletedUser9436
  • Start date

DeletedUser9436

I know there are some that have called the ex-CHIPmunks traitors or backstabbers. But I wanted to set the record straight. We were a group betrayed by our original leadership initially (thanks KID). The vision for the original Angry Penguins was always supposed to be a pact we had with the CHIGS being a permanent arrangement and a grand war with those that were then called NaF. A future merger with the Chig was always on the table for us.

After the merge with NaF and the abandonment by BOTH the old penguin leaders and Apoc/NaF leaders we were told we were on our own in the 45/55 area. We made our alliance and fought hard and long against the Chigs. Apoc offered us a NAP based on the fact - as they toild us - they had no interest in moving into 45/55 so we could have it. Without that assurance I would have just gone down in a blaze of glory fighting everyone at once....

When we made our pact the point was re-made - they will make a pact only because they have no interest in moving into 45/55.

After Stephwn Co's cities finally went ghost we found out the truth .... they had been lying the whole time. Just using us as shields while they waited for these cities to become available. They reserved all of them for their alliance even without players assigned to them yet ... our players could not have any. They would not consider any reasonable request to "share" these reservations. Boiler even told us "You snooze you Lose".

That proved to us that they were not allies .... they were using us until we were forced to join them or die. It was that act and the incredible arrogance they displayed that forced our hand. We were betrayed twice .... we betrayed no one.

McContracting has already complained that we acted as spies for a while before we fillped .... How does he know? Because he is running a spy in The Order of the Albatross ...... Hypocrisy! You can';t complain abouot spies and then use them.

Most of us as individuals might have been able to join Chigs alone, but we are LOYAL to our mates. So we eventually negotiated a peace with Chigs and a place for all our active loyal members.

So ... the politics are over. The war has just begun..... and MC .... just so you know .... the 8 of us DO matter.

DeletedUser9287

how come i was never told about AC being done would loved to have known that also i applied to CHIG would rather join foes i respect than allies i don't trust

DeletedUser9436

Slayer - you would have been if you did not quit 2 weeks before and then come back ..... Sorry only active loyal players were taken along ..... I like you ... keep up the good work if you want to play this world maybe it will still work for you....

I know there are some that have called the ex-CHIPmunks traitors or backstabbers. But I wanted to set the record straight. We were a group betrayed by our original leadership initially (thanks KID). The vision for the original Angry Penguins was always supposed to be a pact we had with the CHIGS being a permanent arrangement and a grand war with those that were then called NaF. A future merger with the Chig was always on the table for us.

After the merge with NaF and the abandonment by BOTH the old penguin leaders and Apoc/NaF leaders we were told we were on our own in the 45/55 area. We made our alliance and fought hard and long against the Chigs. Apoc offered us a NAP based on the fact - as they toild us - they had no interest in moving into 45/55 so we could have it. Without that assurance I would have just gone down in a blaze of glory fighting everyone at once....

When we made our pact the point was re-made - they will make a pact only because they have no interest in moving into 45/55.

After Stephwn Co's cities finally went ghost we found out the truth .... they had been lying the whole time. Just using us as shields while they waited for these cities to become available. They reserved all of them for their alliance even without players assigned to them yet ... our players could not have any. They would not consider any reasonable request to "share" these reservations. Boiler even told us "You snooze you Lose".

That proved to us that they were not allies .... they were using us until we were forced to join them or die. It was that act and the incredible arrogance they displayed that forced our hand. We were betrayed twice .... we betrayed no one.

McContracting has already complained that we acted as spies for a while before we fillped .... How does he know? Because he is running a spy in The Order of the Albatross ...... Hypocrisy! You can';t complain abouot spies and then use them.

Most of us as individuals might have been able to join Chigs alone, but we are LOYAL to our mates. So we eventually negotiated a peace with Chigs and a place for all our active loyal members.

So ... the politics are over. The war has just begun..... and MC .... just so you know .... the 8 of us DO matter.

Just plain lies and fiction. Jesmaec, Candy Corn, Twesley, and maybe others, all reserved and got CoStephen cities.

Tell yourself all the lies you want, dude, that's a personal problem. But don't subject other people to your crazy nonsense.

DeletedUser9287

well i never actually quit i was going to but so many people asked me to stay so i did

DeletedUser9287

Just plain lies and fiction. Jesmaec, Candy Corn, Twesley, and maybe others, all reserved and got CoStephen cities.

Tell yourself all the lies you want, dude, that's a personal problem. But don't subject other people to your crazy nonsense.
ok not true we got the low point cities anything 10k and up you guys took even if it was reserved i had just sent a CS out to a reserved city when i got a report telling me it had a new owner someone from AN

ok not true we got the low point cities anything 10k and up you guys took even if it was reserved i had just sent a CS out to a reserved city when i got a report telling me it had a new owner someone from AN

Stupid is as stupid does.

Jesmaec took pen25 (now Snowball II), a 10379 point city.

You're not even a member of Chiguanas and you're lying for them.... bizarre.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8450

Stupid is as stupid does.

Jesmaec took pen25 (now Snowball II), a 10379 point city.

You're not even a member of Chiguanas and you're lying for them.... bizarre.

I only took it because I happen to have woken up before everyone else to claim it. One of the few benefits of insomnia I suppose. About an hour later what Gorben said had happened. Please check your facts before jumping to conclusions and throwing accusations about.

I only took it because I happen to have woken up before everyone else to claim it. One of the few benefits of insomnia I suppose. About an hour later what Gorben said had happened. Please check your facts before jumping to conclusions and throwing accusations about.

Just in this thread there's proof that Gorben and Slayer are lying. I would tell you to get YOUR facts straight, but clearly you have reading comprehension problems.

Edit:

After reading through all this nonsense you former Chipmunks are spewing, it's pretty clear what was going on.

You felt sad yada yada yada because you were getting crushed by the chiggers and the game was becoming no fun. You didn't want to join APOC, and you were even on notice from the very beginning that it would be difficult for APOC to adequately support your distant cities, which were in the midst of chigger cities.

You and your mates did a half ass job requesting and organizing long term support, and communicating in general. You couldn't even figure out how to tell actives from inactives.

And all this time, because you're looking for someone to blame other than yourselves for the game becoming less fun and reality not meeting your unreasonable expectations (yea, APOC should prioritize people who refuse to join the alliance, that makes a lot sense, durrrrrr) you and your pals thrust your failures on APOC.

Then the coStephen thing comes up. So you manufacture this nonsense about being "betrayed," APOC monopolizing the reservations, which is such horse crap. There were like 30 coStephen cities. APOC got like what, 5? Chipmunk players got just as many. The rest are still out there, or were taken by the chiggers. And there were plenty of cities (not just coStephen) that Chipmunks placed reservations on without any specific player behind the reservations.

Here's the kicker. And actually, thinking about it now, it's reflects poorly on you, Jesmaec. You had already decided you were going to join the the Chiguanas before coStephen ghosted, didn't you? So it's not even a legit excuse. It's just a manufactured one that all you Chipmunks could use.

You're over there in Technical Support on Ephesus playing with all those guys for weeks. The conquests of Chipmunk cities had already stopped by the time coStephen cities ghosted. Chipmunk players were colonizing cities on islands next to chigger cities. Let's put 2+2 together.

So, Jesmaec. Guess you're the biggest liar of them all. Now you're where you belong. But hey, the game is more fun for you now, isn't it?

Integrity. Look it up.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just in this thread there's proof that Gorben and Slayer are lying. I would tell you to get YOUR facts straight, but clearly you have reading comprehension problems.

And you sir are about to have problems keeping your cities :-D

DeletedUser9287

why would anyone join apoc after what they did to us im not i chig because i was going to leave the server but i stayed because i was asked to. There is a reason for that i have grown close with the AC people we were fighting a war with chig yes but we were also being held as a shield by apoc so they could prepare for chig while they got rid of us cuz we wouldn't join them. Most of us basically told apoc when we left to go screw themselves didn't really make sence to me when we became allies but i trusted leaders judgement and they in turn trusted apoc. have i applied to be with CHIG yes but if they don't accept me i would rather be rimmed than join with apoc (al though i have a standing offer from LoD)

DeletedUser6919

Not gonna be LoD for much longer. We're finally getting a new name. I'm not keen on the new one either but anything is a step up from LoD so I'm complaining.

Oh well if it doesn't grow on me, it doesn't matter. I'm thinking of leaving them and joining AN anyways, I here that MC takes his players away on holiday and I fancy a vacation :D

DeletedUser9436

it is funny to me how different events look to different people. every thing I said was true. Even though Jesmaec got one reservation in a Stephen City the others we got because I asked that MC release the reservations they had made that had no players assigned to them. It was not until later that some of our members came to me and said they had tried to reserve cities, but could not because of what Apoc did. I was actually online when the cities flipped, but I thought we would communicate with our allies and decide a strategic means of taking the cities. I think Mega said they only got 5? Might be true .... But they reserved almost all of them ... not the ones far in the north or surrounded by chigs - they left those for us. They only got 5 of what they reserved because the Chigs took advantage of their terrible strategy choices. Apoc were sending CS 3-4 days later.

Apoc did not "cheat" they didn't do something "wrong". They are not bad guys ... (except Mega whose own team mates tell him to shut up on the forums ... lol ) My disappointment was in the lack of communication with people that were supposed to be our allies. We were told Apoc had no interest in moving into 45/55 - other than controlling the chigs in the south. That was THE basis for our NAP and Pact. With Mc letting me know that they had been planning the op to take these Stephen cities for a long time that showed me they were not true honest allies. The Chigs LEADERSHIP had always been honest. Will they use a spy? yes ... (just like Apoc has a spy in albatross). Will they take players from other alliances .... yeah. Everyone does.

Again I respect many of the players in Apoc. Our decision to switch did not happen until we determined that we could not sustain our independence any longer Chigs and Apocs were both now mixed inside any core we could build. It forced our hand. Mega's description of it is not factually wrong I guess .... just misses the truth of the motivation. With this post I wanted to make the point that moving from Chips to Chigs is not a betrayal of APOC .... We were not in their alliance and even though we did work together some that is very different than stabbing your own alliance in the back.

Again just interesting how the same facts can look different depending on your perspective. Now ... Let's Play a Game....

DeletedUser4951

I used to play here. Anyways I'll offer something. If someone claims that someone is lying, then post a screen shot. Prove your case or shut up. Can't make an excuse otherwise, time isn't an issue because it takes like 2 minutes to find, screen shot, and upload to tiny pic or something.