Superman does good. I do well! The best of the worst hate mails!

DeletedUser

Figured this one is relatively knew so i post...Lil storyliine he was the leader of blargh empire who said how they would run us off the game if we dont stop attacking his members lol... Who is running who off now lol

Read from bottom to top:

1- the idea of the game is to build forces and attack, not cities

2- Also the idea of the game to take cities from other players not found new ones or take them froom inactive or ghost cities like you noobs do, what fun would that be

3- I never even spoke to perp about taking your city, you give yourself way to much credit

4- I am number 1 in the ocean and will stay that way. Look at my ABP if you even know what that is and look at perp's if I wanted your city I could have easily taken it at anytime. I have taken way harder cities than yours from ppl who know what there doing, unlike you....

5- I dont take anything personnel and nothing gets to me to the point that I target a player... i target everyone it is just a matter of time before it comes around... Your time was up

get my vegetables ready you have now been turned into a 2nd coming farm

CurryNation today at 20:00
I'm just going to play the game. It's hilarious to me that my messages before got your panties in such a bunch that you actually took time to convince perpetual to waste resources on building up an army to take my city. You had to get someone else to do your dirty work. Pathetic. I hope flexing your virtual muscles gives you something to j@#k off to tonight.

appraxiadaddy today at 19:58
you should go back and read the messages and then ask yourself who is the moron

Author has written the following:
lawlz u so funni

CurryNation today at 19:57
From that last message, I've realized I'm arguing with a moron. Have fun being king of the fictitious hill.

appraxiadaddy today at 19:56
so are you going to quit and become another farm for 2nd coming or build another nice one up for us to take in a few weeks

CurryNation today at 19:55
lawlz u so funni

appraxiadaddy today at 19:45
lol...it is a war game and you choose not to war lol

you should stick to games like sim city thats where you go to be a productive member of society

CurryNation today at 19:43
No, that's the way to be an unproductive member of society. Maybe if daddy didn't touch you so much as a child you wouldn't have to take your frustration out in a video game. I'm sure "Grepolis D#$@head" looks really good on a resume....

appraxiadaddy today at 19:38
lol... that is the way to play the game bud...dont be sour

CurryNation today at 18:54
Unlike you pathetic pieces of dun, my life does not revolve around this game. Go ahead and take over every city in the ocean, whatever makes your b#@&s bigger.

appraxiadaddy today at 17:13
Lol typical noob response

CurryNation today at 17:10
aaaaaaaaand go f#&k yourself.

appraxiadaddy today at 15:32
you dont need to curse my members for the loss of your city... you had to know you were playing on borrowed time

I've seen alot of hate mails, but never one that is this horrible.

DeletedUser

Figured this one is relatively knew so i post...Lil storyliine he was the leader of blargh empire who said how they would run us off the game if we dont stop attacking his members lol... Who is running who off now lol

Read from bottom to top:

1- the idea of the game is to build forces and attack, not cities

2- Also the idea of the game to take cities from other players not found new ones or take them froom inactive or ghost cities like you noobs do, what fun would that be

3- I never even spoke to perp about taking your city, you give yourself way to much credit

4- I am number 1 in the ocean and will stay that way. Look at my ABP if you even know what that is and look at perp's if I wanted your city I could have easily taken it at anytime. I have taken way harder cities than yours from ppl who know what there doing, unlike you....

5- I dont take anything personnel and nothing gets to me to the point that I target a player... i target everyone it is just a matter of time before it comes around... Your time was up

get my vegetables ready you have now been turned into a 2nd coming farm

CurryNation today at 20:00
I'm just going to play the game. It's hilarious to me that my messages before got your panties in such a bunch that you actually took time to convince perpetual to waste resources on building up an army to take my city. You had to get someone else to do your dirty work. Pathetic. I hope flexing your virtual muscles gives you something to j@#k off to tonight.

appraxiadaddy today at 19:58
you should go back and read the messages and then ask yourself who is the moron

Author has written the following:
lawlz u so funni

CurryNation today at 19:57
From that last message, I've realized I'm arguing with a moron. Have fun being king of the fictitious hill.

appraxiadaddy today at 19:56
so are you going to quit and become another farm for 2nd coming or build another nice one up for us to take in a few weeks

CurryNation today at 19:55
lawlz u so funni

appraxiadaddy today at 19:45
lol...it is a war game and you choose not to war lol

you should stick to games like sim city thats where you go to be a productive member of society

CurryNation today at 19:43
No, that's the way to be an unproductive member of society. Maybe if daddy didn't touch you so much as a child you wouldn't have to take your frustration out in a video game. I'm sure "Grepolis D#$@head" looks really good on a resume....

appraxiadaddy today at 19:38
lol... that is the way to play the game bud...dont be sour

CurryNation today at 18:54
Unlike you pathetic pieces of dun, my life does not revolve around this game. Go ahead and take over every city in the ocean, whatever makes your b#@&s bigger.

appraxiadaddy today at 17:13
Lol typical noob response

CurryNation today at 17:10
aaaaaaaaand go f#&k yourself.

appraxiadaddy today at 15:32
you dont need to curse my members for the loss of your city... you had to know you were playing on borrowed time

The fact that I know CurryNation personally makes that even funnier. I am still trying to decide if he was serious or not.

DeletedUser2770

he was serious as it was not the first one I received like this from him.... First post in our externals saying you know curry nation does not do well for you lol..I would hide that fact if it killed me lol

DeletedUser

he was serious as it was not the first one I received like this from him.... First post in our externals saying you know curry nation does not do well for you lol..I would hide that fact if it killed me lol

Right. I take it back!

DeletedUser2568

Well as of lately I am receiving more and more hate mail... here is my favorites Remember to read bottom up. Had to do some editing so as not to get in trouble with forum mods, and I removed names as to be nice...

(Removed for person's sake) today at 05:06
I woke to pee in your mothers mouth. Have fun big man. Life is good behind nonrealistic game. Stay tough, you the man!
(Removed for person's sake) today at 04:36
OK! tough guy. Go for it. Your momma always waits for good (edited). While you are living in her basement (edited)bag. Going to bed. Good Luck. You scary little guy.
trav6612 today at 04:30
Well sad to see you go before we can cross swords... Im sure you other members will be glad to take your cities. Thanks for the BPs before you leave.
(Removed for person's sake) today at 04:28
No, fruit cake sounds good. But I understand this game grows your (edited) a few inches. Have real world thing to do. Enjoy your conquest head case.
trav6612 today at 04:25
My momma always says good things come to those who wait... Im making my way there be patient.
(Removed for person's sake) today at 04:24
Come get me!
trav6612 today at 04:22
HAHAHAHA, you think the boys will clean me up huh. I prefer to think of myself as an apple pie instead of fruit cake but whatever :)
(Removed for person's sake) today at 04:20
I'm giving this game up 3 days. So decided to completely waste myself on the Big fruit cake. And then the boys will clean you up.
trav6612 today at 04:14
Really three attacks from the same city on three different cities... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2888

I don't call these hate mail, I refer this stuff as FAN MAIL 8)

DeletedUser

lol how do these guys get away with saying some of these things without getting banned...

DeletedUser

We call it "Fan Mail", too. Xztreme received this one today (referring to me). I usually get a couple of these a week. And I am not as nice as Trav. I think these players should be "recognized" for their verbose eloquence. They get really verbally creative when we are taking their last city and "rimming" them like this guy. This one is mild, though, for most of the ones I receive. But being the lady I am, I simply smile and take their city or cities if they irk me enough...lol. I love our team. They are great. We all laugh together when we share these.

lay there and sweat
Xztreme

Xztreme today at 02:56
LOL

(This message was forwarded)

Soapadellic today at 02:49
Your tulips, I find are flaccid, I withdraw what I had buried there; that I may flutter them at that female dog you all follow like one in heat.

Last edited by a moderator: