Superman does good. I do well! The best of the worst hate mails!

DeletedUser

I had so many good hate mails. I cleared out my inbox a long time ago! *bangs head* stupid stupid!

But I would like this to be a copy paste of some hate mails.

So we can start sharing! thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

I can't. All of mine has people cursing me out and then later on calling me fat, I have no life. etc. There was one back on .en where someone got really creative. :D I would post that but that was back when the world count there was in the 20s.

DeletedUser2770

lol... I dont think I could fit all the text of some of my hate mail, and as Black Panther said half of it is loaded with unpleasant words

One more thing I like to call it fan mail not hate lol

DeletedUser2568

My favorite type of mail was back on the EN servers, the first Hero World. It wasn't really hate mail, but they would give you this wake up message that essentially said they were coming to do naughty things(they were way more explicit) to the people in your city and if you weren't awake it sucked to be you.

It was their way of seeing if you opened you mail and if you were online, but funny none the less.

DeletedUser

Well, being a female player, I also find I would not be able to post much of my "fan mail" because of the verbiage. Threats get REALLY personal...lol. Do people really think anything "digitized" can actually be seen as a "threat"? Just makes me know I am doing something right...lol.

DeletedUser

Indeed, I suppose we would have to edit some of the words. The fan mail was every day for awhile but I have not recieved any for past few weeks. Middle Aged, balding, steroids, nolife etc. Thats about the jist. Oh I almost forgot D bag is reocurring. I just own it! It kind of amuses me except for the balding part. I have a full head of hair!

DeletedUser2770

holy I get called the ame names, not d bag though

DeletedUser

holy I get called the ame names, not d bag though

I did look up the term D bag! I think it is a general understanding that whoever is being called it is someone that sucks!
I do not think I suck! Well it also states a d bag is a basic insult. I do see and hear haters always calling people d bags.

I believe I do hear ppl whisper to one another man he is a d bag. But at the same time they are envious of the person they are calling a d bag for some reason. Like o man whats he doing talk to that hot girl, he is such a d bag.

Yes I am over here with your girl pal speak up! Speak from where I well... you get the point!

I do often like to fist pump, push up, chapstick! I do often try to match my outfit to my car, and wear sunglasses. I think the meaning of d bag is someone that is wicked sweet! Someone that has style and kicks mad Butt!:p

DeletedUser2770

llmfao... your like a brother from another mother, scary

DeletedUser

True story! You know something else that is crazy! Let me tell you... Taking over some cities that have a library, and all this darn rediculously researched crap! I believe it was done on purpose!

What do you guys think? I am probably the only one spending culture on fixing it too. I kind of went nuts when the words flashed you must first unlearn 12 points before you can demolish... then I proceeded without looking at other cities.... As I was tip toeing through the daisies!

Then wait what happened to my city points oh my how many cultures points did I spend? So I laugh... I should atleast get a achievement for it?

DeletedUser2770

i try and format my cities according to the player that had them..

Lil tip when taking cities never go for the players first city it is usually mixed and screwed up but that said I think I have spent 2-3 CP on every city to fix the academies accept for two of them.... one being my first city lol

DeletedUser

cjmaximus on 2013-03-25 at 18:15
hey d u like men

boydw on 2013-03-26 at 16:24
hey doosh wanna go suck as cuz ur a gaytard like that bye **** head

i did also get a few gifts from their gods on these

DeletedUser2340

True story! You know something else that is crazy! Let me tell you... Taking over some cities that have a library, and all this darn rediculously researched crap! I believe it was done on purpose!

What do you guys think? I am probably the only one spending culture on fixing it too. I kind of went nuts when the words flashed you must first unlearn 12 points before you can demolish... then I proceeded without looking at other cities.... As I was tip toeing through the daisies!

Then wait what happened to my city points oh my how many cultures points did I spend? So I laugh... I should atleast get a achievement for it?

Rofl, yeah, we need an achievement for # of libraries demolished.

DeletedUser2770

Figured this one is relatively knew so i post...Lil storyliine he was the leader of blargh empire who said how they would run us off the game if we dont stop attacking his members lol... Who is running who off now lol

Read from bottom to top:

1- the idea of the game is to build forces and attack, not cities

2- Also the idea of the game to take cities from other players not found new ones or take them froom inactive or ghost cities like you noobs do, what fun would that be

3- I never even spoke to perp about taking your city, you give yourself way to much credit

4- I am number 1 in the ocean and will stay that way. Look at my ABP if you even know what that is and look at perp's if I wanted your city I could have easily taken it at anytime. I have taken way harder cities than yours from ppl who know what there doing, unlike you....

5- I dont take anything personnel and nothing gets to me to the point that I target a player... i target everyone it is just a matter of time before it comes around... Your time was up

get my vegetables ready you have now been turned into a 2nd coming farm

CurryNation today at 20:00
I'm just going to play the game. It's hilarious to me that my messages before got your panties in such a bunch that you actually took time to convince perpetual to waste resources on building up an army to take my city. You had to get someone else to do your dirty work. Pathetic. I hope flexing your virtual muscles gives you something to j@#k off to tonight.

appraxiadaddy today at 19:58
you should go back and read the messages and then ask yourself who is the moron

Author has written the following:
lawlz u so funni

CurryNation today at 19:57
From that last message, I've realized I'm arguing with a moron. Have fun being king of the fictitious hill.

appraxiadaddy today at 19:56
so are you going to quit and become another farm for 2nd coming or build another nice one up for us to take in a few weeks

CurryNation today at 19:55
lawlz u so funni

appraxiadaddy today at 19:45
lol...it is a war game and you choose not to war lol

you should stick to games like sim city thats where you go to be a productive member of society

CurryNation today at 19:43
No, that's the way to be an unproductive member of society. Maybe if daddy didn't touch you so much as a child you wouldn't have to take your frustration out in a video game. I'm sure "Grepolis D#$@head" looks really good on a resume....

appraxiadaddy today at 19:38
lol... that is the way to play the game bud...dont be sour

CurryNation today at 18:54
Unlike you pathetic pieces of dun, my life does not revolve around this game. Go ahead and take over every city in the ocean, whatever makes your b#@&s bigger.

appraxiadaddy today at 17:13
Lol typical noob response

CurryNation today at 17:10
aaaaaaaaand go f#&k yourself.

appraxiadaddy today at 15:32
you dont need to curse my members for the loss of your city... you had to know you were playing on borrowed time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol bitter much! Hmmm did he build another fatty for ya? I prob would of said after go you know what yourself... I am to busy waiting in line for your mother oh looks like im next son! SON! If you are good maybe daddy buy you some nike too! Cause thats the only thing that will ever stand for victory in your life son! s Swoosh!

DeletedUser2770

nope lil boring with the lack of potential competition so what else can I do but chat with the noobs lol....

DeletedUser

Ive seen this many times myself. Why is it when they have been beaten and conquered, they say they really dont care about the game and the game is not their life? When before the conquest they talk trash and how they are the "best"? LOL That always gets me. Sour-Grapes!!!

DeletedUser2770

Guess that is all they can say airin....

best thing is he begged to join a week b4 we took his city... Naturally we denied him as we here at 2nd coming pride ourselves on quality over quantity....

Something that the rest of the server here lacks.... However mark my words the bigger alliances will be the easiest ones to take down and we intend to prove it, well continue to prove it as I think we have already taken down 4 of them that were all 5x our size

As we go through the oceans the cream of the crop will flock to our aggressive style and the cannon fodder will fade away

DeletedUser

Guess that is all they can say airin....

best thing is he begged to join a week b4 we took his city... Naturally we denied him as we here at 2nd coming pride ourselves on quality over quantity....

Something that the rest of the server here lacks.... However mark my words the bigger alliances will be the easiest ones to take down and we intend to prove it, well continue to prove it as I think we have already taken down 4 of them that were all 5x our size

As we go through the oceans the cream of the crop will flock to our aggressive style and the cannon fodder will fade away

We @ Echelon are right there with you as far as the numbers game. Id rather have 35 members who are cohesive, precise, and active than 130 members where less than 25% of them really have a clue or care. MRA? Keep-em!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Figured this one is relatively knew so i post...Lil storyliine he was the leader of blargh empire who said how they would run us off the game if we dont stop attacking his members lol... Who is running who off now lol

Read from bottom to top:

1- the idea of the game is to build forces and attack, not cities

2- Also the idea of the game to take cities from other players not found new ones or take them froom inactive or ghost cities like you noobs do, what fun would that be

3- I never even spoke to perp about taking your city, you give yourself way to much credit

4- I am number 1 in the ocean and will stay that way. Look at my ABP if you even know what that is and look at perp's if I wanted your city I could have easily taken it at anytime. I have taken way harder cities than yours from ppl who know what there doing, unlike you....

5- I dont take anything personnel and nothing gets to me to the point that I target a player... i target everyone it is just a matter of time before it comes around... Your time was up

get my vegetables ready you have now been turned into a 2nd coming farm

CurryNation today at 20:00
I'm just going to play the game. It's hilarious to me that my messages before got your panties in such a bunch that you actually took time to convince perpetual to waste resources on building up an army to take my city. You had to get someone else to do your dirty work. Pathetic. I hope flexing your virtual muscles gives you something to j@#k off to tonight.

appraxiadaddy today at 19:58
you should go back and read the messages and then ask yourself who is the moron

Author has written the following:
lawlz u so funni

CurryNation today at 19:57
From that last message, I've realized I'm arguing with a moron. Have fun being king of the fictitious hill.

appraxiadaddy today at 19:56
so are you going to quit and become another farm for 2nd coming or build another nice one up for us to take in a few weeks

CurryNation today at 19:55
lawlz u so funni

appraxiadaddy today at 19:45
lol...it is a war game and you choose not to war lol

you should stick to games like sim city thats where you go to be a productive member of society

CurryNation today at 19:43
No, that's the way to be an unproductive member of society. Maybe if daddy didn't touch you so much as a child you wouldn't have to take your frustration out in a video game. I'm sure "Grepolis D#$@head" looks really good on a resume....

appraxiadaddy today at 19:38
lol... that is the way to play the game bud...dont be sour

CurryNation today at 18:54
Unlike you pathetic pieces of dun, my life does not revolve around this game. Go ahead and take over every city in the ocean, whatever makes your b#@&s bigger.

appraxiadaddy today at 17:13
Lol typical noob response

CurryNation today at 17:10
aaaaaaaaand go f#&k yourself.

appraxiadaddy today at 15:32
you dont need to curse my members for the loss of your city... you had to know you were playing on borrowed time

Haha funny. I think that's the only hate mail in this thread.