Stupid Golden Bar

DeletedUser

How do I get rid of that stupid golden bar at they bottom of they screnn and put it back too they way it was?

DeletedUser

Agree 100%

How do I get rid of that stupid golden bar at they bottom of they screnn and put it back too they way it was?
I agree. This is a VERY annoying change. This day and age most people have wide screen monitors so screen real estate in the center of the screen is more important than on the sides. Not to mention the bar takes up more screen space regardless. That and many of us can read words and recognized them faster than a row of similar (color and size) icons. Why? Why? Why? was this done?

DeletedUser

Yea that bar is annoying. I feel that they players should have been an option on weather they wanted to use it or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the sack is gone but the bar is still there (people love their "improvements"; they will not get rid of them even if there is no value add)

DeletedUser

Inno is aware of the popular dislike, they say the 'may' change it -.-

DeletedUser271

They will never change it :) They changed the bar because they wanted to definitely get rid of the first version of Grepolis ;-)

DeletedUser

No, they got this new one in place to show off the big gold thing to sell more gold.

DeletedUser271

Did you even understand that the "Gold thing" allows you to play this wonderful game ? If gold was not sold, InnoGames couldn't earn money (InnoGames is an enterprise and it has to earn money) and this would be the end of Grepolis.

Instead of saying that gold is bad or such things, just think about what I said.

DeletedUser

*Sigh*

That's why the button is there, to help promote selling hold. I am not saying anything against it, I'm a gold user.

DeletedUser

The bar actually looks very slick. It would just be so much nicer to have it positioned vertically on the left where the old one was.....

DeletedUser

I don't care where the h*ck the bar is! As long as it's existed, i'm fine.