• Start date

DeletedUser10363

I am calling News Channel 6 "On Your Side"

Your rights have been violated! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10777

i am calling news channel 6 "on your side"

your rights have been violated! Lol

kzg, express your feelings. How do you feel?

Think wonderful thoughts and open meadows with birds chirping. Does that feel better?

DeletedUser10111

kzg, express your feelings. How do you feel?

Think wonderful thoughts and open meadows with birds chirping. Does that feel better?
Kind of makes me feel dirty. Can I get that out with Dawn dish detergent? Or do i need a support ticket? ;)

DeletedUser

KZG certainly likes to express them in messages to Jr players and they reveal a black heart of poor sportsmanship. lol He runs for cover behind the skirts of Legion Kane and spits his venom from there. He feels all powerful now after spending most of the server as the mud hole that TSF and TMN ruined good foot wear in

DeletedUser10363

You aren't bitter about anything by chance? Just curious.

Did you want a "Free Clint" T-Shirt too? Is that what this is about Crank? Or did you want me to allocate some of the proceeds to get you some new shoes?

Whatever your troubles are, just remember...

stuartsmalley.jpg

DeletedUser

Not bitter at all ... maybe we make this a true east west challenge ;) and why would I want a free Clint shirt cause isn't he getting what he deserves?

DeletedUser

Not bitter at all ... maybe we make this a true east west challenge ;) and why would I want a free Clint shirt cause isn't he getting what he deserves?

East west challenge? I think it's been proven countless times that TMN, with the exception of Greek, doesn't have the constitution for a real fight. At least TSF has made this world interesting.

DeletedUser

East west challenge? I think it's been proven countless times that TMN, with the exception of Greek, doesn't have the constitution for a real fight. At least TSF has made this world interesting.

Really!!! So what were you doing for the 6 months we pounded on you and took cities at will. It's amazing to me that you guys go whinning to VIG that you were the only reason the East wasn't all over them. The TC gang are the ones who didn't want a real fight ... you guys sat back and didn't fight back and even on these forums you admitted it and bragged on all the DBP's you got. Now you want it the other way. Up until we moved into 34 with TSF did we finally get an alliance willing to fight us.

Man are you guys delusional, if you hadn't merged you wouldn't be a factor. I'm also puzzled why Legion would play second fiddle to you guys. I mean the merge is a good idea but he certainly should not have given senority to you guys. If you guys had your way you would have made this a very boring server. So for half of this game TC were cowards and only turtled until they got brave again with getting someone to defend you.

An to set the record straight ... we took as many or more cities from you and your allies that TSF took. I actually think it was equal.

DeletedUser10363

Whatever helps you feel better Cranky. This is the feel good thread.

You are good enough, you are strong enough, and doggone it people like you!!! lol

DeletedUser

I forgot this is the feel good thread and we shouldn't get Cranky all fired up over here.

DeletedUser11005

Man, TSF should just stay off the forums... TC players keep singing our praises.

Honestly I thought this world would suck but it was actually pretty fun. 55 has been a good time.

DeletedUser10363

Don't generalize too much there Poseidon.. I have plenty more than the reports I sent you last night. LOL

Lets be honest here, TSF was getting pounded until 1map and friends joined. It can be easily verified as well via grepostats. But, I agree 55 has been a good time. The "FreeClint" period wasn't too much fun though.

Tough to defend when you don't know who is attacking where or when and you can't build walls. I think he is pretty fired up. LOL

I know you guys had to love mowing down offense everywhere though. LOL

DeletedUser11005

I'm not generalizing... I'm just saying I rather enjoy the credit being given to TSF, even if it's aimed as an insult to an ally. I myself don't exaggerate the success of my alliance like I've seen just about every other alliance do. We've taken some losses, just as every other alliance has. If all you did was win, it would take the fun out of the game. I've taken some beatings going after cities, just as we all have.

The truth is in a revolt world, you have to pick off the inactives/less than stellar players of the other alliance while picking your spots to go after the good ones. 12 hours is too much time and anyone who is half decent can post in his/her own forums and get their city stacked before RR begins.

And as for 1map... I know.. Guy is a one man army. Honestly I simmed up until a about 4 or 5 months ago, I was focused on Tau and I thought this world would suck... I'm happy to find out it doesn't but I can honestly say I missed out on the pre 1map era. But even with 1map, there are still only a handful of us who are actively fighting in 55 (on both sides) but I think it's been the best front out of any in the war.

As for the FREE CLINT period... Well yeah, I mean who doesn't like hunting for LS and olu nukes while the other alliance scrambles to hold cities without walls? LOL

(And I don't want to see any more of those reports... I got a little nauseous watching you be handed so much bp on a silver platter...)

DeletedUser10777

I'm not generalizing... I'm just saying I rather enjoy the credit being given to TSF, even if it's aimed as an insult to an ally. I myself don't exaggerate the success of my alliance like I've seen just about every other alliance do. We've taken some losses, just as every other alliance has. If all you did was win, it would take the fun out of the game. I've taken some beatings going after cities, just as we all have.

The truth is in a revolt world, you have to pick off the inactives/less than stellar players of the other alliance while picking your spots to go after the good ones. 12 hours is too much time and anyone who is half decent can post in his/her own forums and get their city stacked before RR begins.

And as for 1map... I know.. Guy is a one man army. Honestly I simmed up until a about 4 or 5 months ago, I was focused on Tau and I thought this world would suck... I'm happy to find out it doesn't but I can honestly say I missed out on the pre 1map era. But even with 1map, there are still only a handful of us who are actively fighting in 55 (on both sides) but I think it's been the best front out of any in the war.

As for the FREE CLINT period... Well yeah, I mean who doesn't like hunting for LS and olu nukes while the other alliance scrambles to hold cities without walls? LOL

(And I don't want to see any more of those reports... I got a little nauseous watching you be handed so much bp on a silver platter...)

POSEIDON YOUOLD SON OF A GUN.... TELL 1MAP HE KNOWS I TAUGHT HIM EVERYTHING HE KNOWS...LOL...NO FOR REAL... I CAN TRULY SAY..POSEIDON I RESPECT YOU FAR MORE THAN I USED TOO.... YOU HAVE BEEN A GREAT ADVERSARY.... I STILL CANT STAND YOU... BUT HEY...ITS THE FEEL GOOD THREAD AND IM ALLOWED TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS..... NOW MAKE READY YOUR ARMY BOY..... LOL....
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser11005

Clint... The feels... So much love. You sure know how to make a girl blush ;)

Oh and you know my army is ready and waiting... You just come knocking anytime you wish....

DeletedUser10777

clint... The feels... So much love. You sure know how to make a girl blush ;)

oh and you know my army is ready and waiting... You just come knocking anytime you wish....

yes ma'am.... Im putting on my skivvies now...... See you soon.