PnP still standing strong /mission accomplished tt 1 and 2 rock!

DeletedUser

now old akechi done sobered up .. he done put down the IPA'S .. he done switched over to the old whiskey rye .. beam makes everythang betters.....

SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
with the permission or our great and glorious leader appraxiadaddy (president . high kind jedi master , emporer , kang shogun who da badess !! sho nuff!!)
vice president mr bag a daer hisself dick cheney ( better known as dub colis)
sec of state her selfie condy rice ! (better known as siren13)
and da anti christ hisself lindsay gramhm ( better known as uberman)
side traced thara
but with permission !!!! i have been allowed ALLOWED TO TELL WHUT REALLY GOING ON IN TT 1-2 and to translate an clear up any missunderstandings and to seperate fact from ufo con spire cey theores!!!!
appraxiadaddy has personally named me translator and mouthpiece for his greatness ... i do ham proud ! i sure will

SO FIRST OFF appraxiadaddy wants you folk to know ! that tt 1-2 is alive and well . that we aint going no where spite of his petty and poor leadership. or them others one he got runnin errands foe him!

appraxiadaddy also wants you folk to know that as great and power as he sho nuff! that he could not do it alone!!! he gots a ton of strong willed foot soldiers ready to die for da cause .. fall on the swwords take one for the team!! reason being if ya don'ts you aint a teAm playa , and we gots to kick ya and eats ya

finally appraxiadaddy wunts you folk to know that he .. much like dubya bush god bless merica!!! is god's gift to grepolis, he is the single most gifted tactical thinking human man on da face of the earth, and that he is so brillanrt he dont need no lip or sass or talk back from none ya !! for he is god appointented weapon to smite the wayward nonbelievers of this server .. and he alone will command his peons in the fight for truth , justice, and the american way!!!
all from the comfort of his laz a boyz in the basement ......
so with that done we get to the meat and taters of this here msg from the thrrone of daddy dubya ... i call this here tt" facts or fiction

fact 1: some people left cuz they didn't like what dick cheny ( dub colis) and old condy rice ( siren 13) wuz doing
[spr]
51d04f13cb1540e7b7e98aba34627b5b.png
[/spr]

so after that peeps was like vero was a purty thang .. we need herss back.. dan .. we cans do without and who dat other fella was dunno!
so then in steps uberman /lindsay graham.. the hype man.. the fller who was the high and mighty spin docta fore i come along ... this feller .. he is like flava flave on red bull and m&m's this feller is slicker than a rainsuit in da rain .. his mouth moves so fast with my lord and masser words that you cant tell where is mouth ends and my masser hand begins ...
[spr]
4422ac7030af403284ee4a865c9e1308.png
[/spr]

now credit to uber ... the fella talk about reform as he is as loyal as they come ... he sure doin it to... from the safety of his leash :)
so then.. the vp dub colis ... he feel like ,, maybe we looks bad cuz we sure do wants to kill them folk that jus left.. dont want to look too thirsty soooo more mail from the desk of da vp:
[spr]
074bdc9d8d6c43a39cc8224af86a9072.png

456f4aa9402c4e3fb9ad718a57b5a6ce.png
[/spr]
now this is all starting to make sense right ?
but wait.. most of the "0nes causing problems" actually just wanted tt 2 to be free from our great and glorious leader AD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who would want that? most just wanted things to be better tween alliamces 1-2 and for the rules set in place to be followed ....but condy rice/sren and dub did the exact opposite !!!

so den of course now its MANDATORY TO ATTACK THE TRAITORS TO THEE THRONE !!
so back come da hype mans to make it smell like sugar when it really is ......
[spr]
0edccdae88eb472eb54ef3c31a5db6a9.png

f8f852a1b6a644f6a3c4cf1926cf009f.png
[/spr]

sooo now tt 1-2 is really the empire of AD.. all hail and bow before .. his word is laws and all shall kneel and kiss the rang you guttersnipes!!!
and the whole world shall bow before him in his glory
for his is the single most awesome person in the history of never !!! so you see TT IS ALIVE AND WELL AND WE AINT GOINGS NOWHARE
and now a few words from kang of the world his delightful worshipfulness AD
[spr]
d7d4da41d8de4710b416e69bfa0612c0.png
[/spr]
so this messgue... is brilliant i mean ..look at that msg to da troops!!! that is g dubya mission accomplished flying aircraft and blowin stuff up awesome!!! makes me wanna take something thats donts belongs to me rights now!!'
now you gotta look real hard on for this fiction here ... the big one is the undefeted in all me battles? you woke up kang of grepolis and all others should kiss da rang? when you and yo followers are known to check out of worlds and leave others holding the bag? pure genius any one seen gold lemur?? and den of course you got the do as i say or i will kick you and rim you part .. dats repeated like 4 5 times in there ...
so there you have it trash talk lives on and almost 100 people are gladly swallowing this wonderful stuff .. AD IS MY HERO and he totally stands by this msg
KECHI OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

LOL Dub really was stuck on that...Hey Dub ima let you in on a little secret. By the time we had that talk, I was so annoyed with how you carried yourself that I was just being rude to you, I knew I was leaving at this point by the time I brought it up.

the amount of MM they have sent in like 24 hours
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

They don't realize that you DON'T need to MM about every little thing.

@AD, you're losing in ABP and totally losing in propaganda right now. But hey, keep digging your hole man. Also didn't you lose on Byz...?

DeletedUser

nice post, will there be a chapter 2?

kechi is getting an early start dis night... beer an wangyz fer all!!!! dunno if thars a chapter 2 ... pends on what happened next i figya i keep all updated on whuts going on as the kang commanded me to der so. we here at tt 1-2 are all bout hunesty rspect da truth justice and merican way of life liberty.
KECHI OUT!!!!!

DeletedUser4951

Post what they say about me! I have less than 12 hours before they run over the 48 hour rim me goal. 3 CSes sunk boys.

DeletedUser4951

"We can rim TSF in 48 hours"

5 Sunk CSes
1 bounce
1 pull
60k BP
And I've been hammering their ALU and breaking sieges.
They just now are getting their first city. In all seriousness I expected to be nearly gone by now. I know under more competent enemies I would have.

Side Note: Shout out to jakko, he's a great fighter and I've had many good games of cat and mouse with him.

DeletedUser

"We can rim TSF in 48 hours"

5 Sunk CSes
1 bounce
1 pull
60k BP
And I've been hammering their ALU and breaking sieges.
They just now are getting their first city. In all seriousness I expected to be nearly gone by now. I know under more competent enemies I would have.

Side Note: Shout out to jakko, he's a great fighter and I've had many good games of cat and mouse with him.

jakko sucks, and he likes to rub on chia pets, so i know ur horrible at this game....

DeletedUser12793

save the nerd raging for world of warcraft

DeletedUser11139

Senni i know that is you.. Stop being an AD fan boy.

DeletedUser

keep calm
and
grepo on

kechi say he got better beer belly dan yuw feller !!!! he also say that if you actually got hyper , put down your credat cardz, did some jumpa jacks, actually attacked someonesz other dan inactives , an people kang ad dun kicked out da club, den you mights be able to grepo on... drankin soda pop, and rage 'ttackin doan counts feller !! de biyz.. cheny tol me dats shorts for appraxiadaddy's boy ... is the kang really yo daddy???????
kechi out!!!!