SS ATTACK FAMILLY

DeletedUser

May i ask what SS stands for?

As a german it is extremly awkward to read this.

DeletedUser8562

Yo!!!!!!!!!

These guys claimed they were the top alliance on a russion server when they joined delphi... We annihilated them; within a week after bp ended, they had 5 members and even less cities. (Before, they were the top- ranked mra)

DeletedUser11560

^^^^

Wrong, they claim to be a top alliance from Romania
Founder was AAMM or something but she changed her name to mi stick...and it's not just you who "annilated" them. And besides these folks are a different group that stole the name

DeletedUser

Well, i can guarantee you there will never be an alliance named like this in a german world.

SS is the abreviation from "SchutzStaffel", a paramilitaristic group under Adolf Hitler during the third reich, the darkest times my parents had to live through.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutzstaffel

Maybe i should not have picked the word awkward. Shocked fits way better!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is the reason why i do not want to accuse them of anything. I am just currious.

Btw: Romania is not that far from Germany :(

And it is a very sad fact, that there are still a lot of people out in the world, who think the ideas the Nazi had/have quite apealing.

DeletedUser

I dont think you need to be from Germany to know that using anything related to that particular phase of history is in poor taste.

DeletedUser11157

Well, at least they changed their name. That, in my opinion, redeemed themselves a little. But somebody should come up with an original name!

DeletedUser8562

^^^^

Wrong, they claim to be a top alliance from Romania
Founder was AAMM or something but she changed her name to mi stick...and it's not just you who "annilated" them. And besides these folks are a different group that stole the name

Stogus we took 20+ cities from them in the first week... tell me what that is?