Spies uncovered

• Thread starter DeletedUser10897
  • Start date

DeletedUser10897

If you have a spy in your alliance that has been uncovered, post their name here so it can be word to everyone that they are not to be allowed in any alliance. that'll teach those suckers.

nhlfan81 was a spy in my alliance, but it seems he jumped onto a sinking ship. If he tries to join your alliance, DO NOT ACCEPT!

DeletedUser

This fella 'Mr.ShyGuy' is a bit suspicious...
He keeps going off about mother Russia, how that soviet Russia might regain its former glory, and he's always asking me about my city..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10897

thanks for the intel. let me know what goes on with him and remember to never share what troops you have or any defensive building levels. that gives the possible attackee an advantage over you.

DeletedUser2385

He keeps going off about mother Russia, how that soviet Russia might regain its former glory, and he's always asking me about my city..

Oh how I think I would enjoy a conversation with one whom goes off about mother Russia.... LOL

DeletedUser

Darn it. My cover has been blown. Hey babymario, can I come join your alliance? I promise I'll be trustworthy.

DeletedUser5088

Yes he's definately a spy ;) ;)

DeletedUser

mother Russia will rise to glory! i have failed as a spy being caught before BP ends .... in the name of mother Russia i give me life!

DeletedUser10334

I think that guy Beast is a spy. Not really sure though.

DeletedUser2385

I think Charl is a spy... ;) Just a poke, Hi Charl! Nice to see you again...

DeletedUser5088

Hey Keltset!!! How you been doing?

how could you reveal my cover like that :(

DeletedUser2385

Darn it! my bad I meant to keep that a secret~ Doing great now that I'm able to get back into the fray of things after my unexpected med leave. Pm me one of these days:) This world is shaping up to be a blast.

And guy's... Really Charl is a spy! :p thisisgrepolis