Sparta (US42) discussion

DeletedUser

Hey guys I am not sure if this is how things are when there is an incoming attack but I am hearing a irritating beeping noise,is this normal?

btw my game sound is mute.

DeletedUser

So the sound does not come off until the attack lands and I refresh the page.

It does not come off when I refresh the page during the attack...this has to be a bug right?

I have not played in awhile and never experienced this on en servers I know when I toggle my audio off there is no sound,is this new?

DeletedUser

So the sound does not come off until the attack lands and I refresh the page.

It does not come off when I refresh the page during the attack...this has to be a bug right?

I have not played in awhile and never experienced this on en servers I know when I toggle my audio off there is no sound,is this new?

This never happened to me before, must be a bug, usually I just hear one sound if there is an incoming attacks, last for a few seconds but thats it. But when sound is turned off, there should be no noise at all..

So it is most likely a bug..

DeletedUser

Okay I will report it,thanks.

I don't want any problems when BP ends...lol

DeletedUser

I had no idea the report converter has a volume settings on it,thanks to the quick response from the support team I feel at ease...lol

DeletedUser9287

so the penguin is here anyone want o discuss the world so far

DeletedUser10674

it is too early to discuss it. everybody is getting ready to slaughter the turkey for now. :D

DeletedUser7985

All the new players are showing up in Ocean 45. Anyone know why? This world is looking fun. Need to work on my profile but I go by Mighty Mouse.

Peterpanic

Philosopher
Hey Mighty Mouse I like the name. I started this world using my phone and it didn't give me the option to choose which direction to start and I'm in O45 so its possible thats why there are so many new players there.

DeletedUser7985

Doing good Juliosathia. And you. Excited to be in a new world with friends.