Sparta (US42) discussion

DeletedUser

personally am a fan of conquest much better. but i have been waiting for a new world to open up so i will be here? ;)

DeletedUser

I may just go your alls direction and choose who to join after BP :p

DeletedUser2336

matty needs an alliance

I will need a team for this world.....

I Keep getting asked out from people I tend to play with. Maybe I'll just jump and grab the first alliance near me?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I Keep getting asked out from people I tend to play with. Maybe I'll just jump and grab the first alliance near me?

No if youre not sure who to join wait till after BP and see which alliance would benefit you in the long run. Just My Opinion

DeletedUser9662

I may just go your alls direction and choose who to join after BP :p
Ok :p

There are a few alliances in the recruitment thread you can check out, and you could PM me if you want to join my friends premade, Zero Tolerance :)(we are joining the world of course :p)

DeletedUser9662

Not exactly sure yet. Got to remember it isn't Daed anymore, who opens the world in the morning, could open at 12:01 A.M for all we know :p. I will be discussing with decky once he gets on though

DeletedUser11536

You have at least 6 days time to find an alliance...

DeletedUser

Not exactly sure yet. Got to remember it isn't Daed anymore, who opens the world in the morning, could open at 12:01 A.M for all we know :p. I will be discussing with decky once he gets on though

Because if you all joined after 3 pm i may join you lol

DeletedUser36

The Sloths claim Ocean 55, 45, 44, 54, 65, 54, 66, 46, and 64 - just to let you guys know. We don't want any confusion.

DeletedUser9662

The Sloths claim Ocean 55, 45, 44, 54, 65, 54, 66, 46, and 64 - just to let you guys know. We don't want any confusion.

And Zero Tolerance claim oceans 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9 ,10, 11, and 12.