Southern Alliance is STILL an MRA

DeletedUser9276

Yea, I personally like to publicly taunt my opponets. Brings me great joy, and sometimes great dbp if the other alliance has any stones.

DeletedUser4951

The DBP is always fun. I wish TR would feed me some for once. :(

DeletedUser9276

Yea I miss the days of Pella and Corinth where at times I would have over 40 attacks rolling in at a time. Oh well though lol. Take what I can get as far as dbp now.

DeletedUser4951

I have yet to be attacked once. We've fought a large part of the server and still are. Nobody has really launched a good offensive on us.

DeletedUser

Well based from yesterday, there's some good valuable players in there (SA). But their leadership is still poor and weak. Always surprises me that the good strong player who know what they're doing don't try taking over weak leadership or find a stronger group..

DeletedUser4951

SA finally got around to taking a city we took in their core a week ago. :p

DeletedUser

Well, Seeing as how Sunmaven likes to tell her alliance members they're not an MRA.. When Darth14 is sending attacks of 200+ slingers, FTBs, and BRIEMES (No LS present), and for each city we take, they invite in more people to keep their numbers up, yeah MRA to the max. No wonder why we're winning 21-3..

P.S. 2 of their 3 successful sieges came from players that were inactive over a week (though my fault for not internalizing them)..

And this all could've been avoided had they not been cocky and think that breaking NAP terms was okay. Oh well. WE enjoy the BP SA. And your cities as well :)

DeletedUser

And now most of SA's good players have left the alliance to form a new one and want peace with us. SA is officially dying now. Within the month, it'll be dead.

DeletedUser

I was in SA and then left when they decided to attach me while I was a member because I was not participating the way they wanted. great way to treat members. kick me first then attach if you want.. what loses

DeletedUser9662

I was in SA and then left when they decided to attach me while I was a member because I was not participating the way they wanted. great way to treat members. kick me first then attach if you want.. what loses

wow what a bunch of jerks. They will be gone in the next few weeks anyways, so just attack them for some bp

DeletedUser

They're pretty much gone now (as far as life goes). Numbers are there but the life isn't. I haven't even seen an attack much less a Cs get launched in days..

DeletedUser

I'm not sure about that, they are really working hard on the east side of their alliance. They have been fighting GR and doing a pretty good job of it. I wouldn't count them out just yet. They may be able to right the ship yet.

DeletedUser9555

I'm not sure about that, they are really working hard on the east side of their alliance. They have been fighting GR and doing a pretty good job of it. I wouldn't count them out just yet. They may be able to right the ship yet.

What do you classify as a good job exactly? :p They have failed every CS attempt at us, they tried to take one of their inactive players cities, we destroyed their CS attempt on their own city and took 3 of them :p They are doing a fine job helping MS spread us thin, but I wouldnt go as far as saying they are doing a good job fighting.

DeletedUser

Well we're fighting SA too Srachit. You can have O56 if you can take it ;)

But anyways, we haven't touched O56. So I'm speaking to O46 side. In which also, this I had actually known about with them booting people. Because half of that alliance has come to me for peace and has told me they don't want to fight anymore and blah blah. I keep telling them to just give us their 4 leaders (samhill, sunmaven, canveri, vejvoda) and it's over. But nope they don't wanna do that because they're afraid of being attacked by those four?!??? Three of them are incredibly weak! And one of them, ALREADY GOT RIMMED! The people there are just plain out of their minds. Those only 5 who have worth (if that now). This alliance might as well just disband and ghost at this point. They're not doing a thing and aren't growing.

DeletedUser

We don't really want to start talking about failing to take your own inactives now do we? ;)

They have failed on their attempts, but have not lost an active city to you guys. They also have actually put pressure on you guys to defend which seems pretty incredible for an alliance that everyone claims already dead.