SouthEast

DeletedUser8562

no the point is you ask about that leader's stragegies / who they think will be the best competition etc

DeletedUser6486

The first issue will come out next Friday or Saturday, February 8th or 9th, sometime next week I will be looking for interviews

DeletedUser

The first issue will come out next Friday or Saturday, February 8th or 9th, sometime next week I will be looking for interviews

Please interview me cuz newspapers always have a noob column in it, don't they?

DeletedUser2498

yeah we should interview stogus so he can tell us how things are going on the rim.

DeletedUser

I can't multitask ;) but ill rather be Stooogey the Noob then Stoogey the rimmed

DeletedUser8424

its funny cause in SS' profile it still says to contact R.H.Stogus for invites and youre in BLS. lol

DeletedUser2498

we know. he was never in the alliance to begin with. we aren't accepting the things you are supposed to contact him about, so talking to him will do just as much good as messaging a leader.

DeletedUser

True true....I get a bunch of invite requests and stuff...yuck

DeletedUser8262

Is this topic still up for discussion because im on your island Jack and i think we talked about this

DeletedUser8424

Thats a new ocean, but theres lots of active people. Not sure there in the forums though, not many people r