SouthEast

DeletedUser8424

Come on people, theres like no one in SE. There is a ton of people in North East with that huge MRA SS ATAK FAMILY and some other alliances. Someone go to SE and make a good alliance, or else I might just not join an alliance (that might b fun :)

DeletedUser8424

Well this world has a lot better alliances than that one, so I'd like to see them last the first couple of months.
Also, I found an alliance, but theres still only a few in 55

DeletedUser5244

Then welcome to the show bud. We don't care what you've done on other servers, because this one is the real deal. This is what will make or break you. Good luck

DeletedUser

This world shows more potential than all the other worlds. Too bad it's like 7-8 good alliances fighting

DeletedUser2063

On Rho a ton of top Russian players came over. We killed them in 4 days. End of story. BRING IT thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser2063

some o dem were pretty good and one had unlimited money lol

am i right? lol

Lol half of them had unlimited money haha that didn't save them. Uriel R is the only one that survived (we killed them but they just popped back up on the rim).

DeletedUser

So far, we have a bunch of MRA. I had 6 invites in 2 hours. Only 1 was send enough to actually send a PM.

Good luck and happy hunting to all who are playing here.

DeletedUser1684

Not many threads on this world not to mention a slowish start hope things pick up soon

DeletedUser1684

usually by now there is a top 12 thread even though it really doesn't really show much at this point.

DeletedUser

That only happens in a game. Speed three world to have a top twelve thread this early

DeletedUser8562

ill help with one, but i cant be a main person... ill definately answer any reasonable questions for a newsaper interview and id like to help kickstart one

DeletedUser8795

Help out

ill help with one, but i cant be a main person... ill definately answer any reasonable questions for a newsaper interview and id like to help kickstart one

I can get interviewed first, maybe questioned about the alliances so far, since I have not decided on what alliance to join yet, so I would not be biased, plus I'm top 50 players in the world, top 10 in my ocean.

Thank You

DeletedUser8562

I can get interviewed first, maybe questioned about the alliances so far, since I have not decided on what alliance to join yet, so I would not be biased, plus I'm top 50 players in the world, top 10 in my ocean.

Thank You

but the newspaper would wanna interview alliance leaders like muah!