South East: War Hammer

DeletedUser9020

About me: I have played on this game since en 1 under a few names i have won the world in alliance once i was the recruiter and once i was a leader. I have tried to make a pre made before but we fell apart but i have learnt from my mistakes and will make a new alliance a lot stronger.

For recruitment contact: Dalec returns,
You have to have over 500 points (or be in our premade coming over) To join you have to be active on the forms and you have to be willing to improve as a player.

For pacts contact: Dalec returns,
This will probably be a waste of time for you as we will not accept many but if you want to send a peice of pointless mail go ahead.

We will be starting in the SouthEast

We also want a forum mod and diplomat and leader and councillors.

Players
Dalec returns (founder)
DeVader0420
mike29
Liquid Gold
Alfieri

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OH DAAAAAYUMMM
A8ZjxS6CAAAPDET.jpg:large

DeletedUser

And the answer is, "At least 6."

23642d61-6691-4a21-b4ad-f9735fa56d27_zpsfa39af78.png

DeletedUser9083

I am in. Usually on us server whats the time for opening? I gues after 12 PM no?

DeletedUser

And the answer is, "At least 6."

23642d61-6691-4a21-b4ad-f9735fa56d27_zpsfa39af78.png

Come on, it's only a game, guys, get a life. You guys keep worrying how many worlds that I play in...I actually don't really care about this game...I play here for relaxation and I join worlds just to see whats happening. I don't take any worlds seriously nor do I spend money on unneeded stuff. Sure you may be really proud of your "stats" but truthfully, I just don't care about this game anymore....

Sure ill stick around for a bit, but joining the game for fun. RL is whats the most important thing...so stop saying "I'm a world hopper" and all that, because I'm joining worlds just to see whats going on

As for Gythium, no I am not joining. Good luck to this alliance and to the rest of the subsequent premade ones

DeletedUser9083

I don't know what you are talking about, but with RL interfering , I can still rim you. It's will be my last "nice and kind" post to you IO. Good luck to this alliance and have a good day
man u said u joined lot of worlds in past. i think u noticed the opening time.
i m sure u can t say precise hour, but if u can tell its in evening after 8 PM or earlier?
U had u know in past what was the opening hours for worlds.

DeletedUser

man u said u joined lot of worlds in past. i think u noticed the opening time.
i m sure u can t say precise hour, but if u can tell its in evening after 8 PM or earlier?
U had u know in past what was the opening hours for worlds.

I can't say for any world but Ephesus opened at 9:46 ish EST time.

DeletedUser

It really doesn't matter... As long as you join with the right people...

DeletedUser

Because of the short interval of new world and the previous one...I believe like it would take at LEAST 4 weeks ? For Gythium to START to fill up...so you can chill with the noobs and conquer them if you want

DeletedUser

Of course, this is world number 6 within a month and a half.