Souper Group

DeletedUser14770

Yea guess we are ! I can count very high , i am sligtly slow in the mind ..

DeletedUser15947

Yea guess we are ! I can count very high , i am sligtly slow in the mind ..
good you can count high. can you count all the revolts i have on your MRA?
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser11795

OH MY GOD JUNK!!! lolol I thought that was a joke until steve showed that. Then it hit me that the real joke is the entire alliance.

Also I am from appalachia. There are only so many disparaging remarks you can make about our "slow intellect". What next, Wifebeater Mafia? Methhead Mafia? lol... I am now claiming myself to be the BEST GREPOLIS PLAYER IN ALL OF APPALACHIA and I challenge anyone to a 1 on 1 to dispute the claim, first to 5 takeovers no outside help.

To my MMC/Mortis friends within Redneck Mafia: this is disgraceful. This is Boop on steroids as an MRA. You guys are better than that. Think ASCENSION all over again and we took them out in a week. This MRA will last a month on the backs of the good players, that's it, and you guys will have to go defense to protect the noobs/inactives that GOT RECRUITED. Also, do you guys have any food left?

Contact me when this thing collapses under its own weight. I'm not sure what I will be able to do though as you all are ruining your Grepo names being associated with this monstrocity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10912

OH MY GOD JUNK!!! lolol I thought that was a joke until steve showed that. Then it hit me that the real joke is the entire alliance.

Also I am from appalachia. There are only so many disparaging remarks you can make about our "slow intellect". What next, Wifebeater Mafia? Methhead Mafia? lol... I am now claiming myself to be the BEST GREPOLIS PLAYER IN ALL OF APPALACHIA and I challenge anyone to a 1 on 1 to dispute the claim, first to 5 takeovers no outside help.

To my former MMC/Mortis friends within Redneck Mafia: this is disgraceful. This is Boop on steroids as an MRA. You guys are better than that. Think ASCENSION all over again and we took them out in a week. This MRA will last a month on the backs of the good players, that's it, and you guys will have to go defense to protect the noobs/inactives that GOT RECRUITED. Also, do you guys have any food left?

Contact me when this thing collapses under its own weight. I'm not sure what I will be able to do though as you all are ruining your Grepo names being associated with this monstrocity.
Lol I’m pretty sure that i’ll Never put “Grepolis Player” on my resume or job application, but who knows. :eek: :eek:

DeletedUser11795

One time I called into work and I told them I had Anal Glaucoma.

I said I cant see my butt going to work today. LOL I got fired. idc honestly corporations consider us disposable so I consider them throwaway jobs. I have literally been everything from a programmer to a park ranger lol. Ill bet you I can will and do put grepolis on my resume and actually make it work lol.. Speaking of organizations that do not care about their people..

How do you plan to go about talking 70 players into basically giving up their best cities in the domination play area.. to give you guys the win? LOL It is a FATAL flaw in the entire plan. You can call it whatever you want to but this is the definition of an MRA, an alliance that mass recruits. Pure quantity over quality, with some vague halfcocked assertion that it is temporary and you will eat yourselves back into quality at a later date? I call bull.. they made the wait until domination play time short enough to AVOID this happening and to make the entire idea antiquated

The "leaders" within Redneck Mafia are not even as good at leading as some of their players are. I KNOW that you guys have to see how stupid this is, and I seriously suspect that many of you have checked out recently because of this. Elite players don't join or tolerate MRAs.

it's seriously disappointing is all. If I were a part of that group (which I refused also, junk) then I would leave on principle alone.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3750

I'm just here briefly to pick up some gold (thank you for your generosity). But nice to see so many familiar names although it doesn't seem like there's that many people in total playing the world.

Josh is questioning the MRA tactics in a domination world. I'm guessing leaders want to kill off the other main threat before they get going is pretty much the answer. Also maybe half the alliance quits making it somewhat more manageable. I'm not saying this is a good thing just trying to think of the logic. If the purpose of domination is to stop the big MRA's then maybe more changes need to be implemented such as 100 player alliance limit and even possibly no pacts or forum sharing.

DeletedUser3750

The forum sharing and pacts seem abused to allow multiple brother and sister alliances. Without this you could still have 3 smaller alliances teaming up to attack a bigger one. I just think the MRA / sister alliance situation is the main thing people are not happy with at the moment.

DeletedUser11795

That is exactly what I'm questioning Yuri. It's an interesting move nonetheless. Maybe lacking on creativity, but a move nonetheless. I don't think it'll work. I see the logic in it too but I just don't think it'll work, we will still end up eating a bunch of them even if they have tabs on them

DeletedUser12275

So now that we are Mafia Shammers, when did we get added to the infamous share tab lol...i wanna say Hello to the other 150 guys