Souper Group

Rodrk

Peltast
We're making alliance soup in Mochlos!

It's the first Domination world and it's Souper!

I would have thought that this endgame would discourage multiple branches, crazy diplomacy and really just focus on fighting.

Guys & Gals - THERE IS ONLY 1 WINNER AND YOU ONLY WIN 1 TIME

The first break from this reality was shown by the crazy diplomacy of No Name Yet.

Move forward one week and they are at it again. IT'S OFFICIAL WE HAVE ALLIANCE SOUP!

No Name Yet is now merging into Mafia and they act as 1 alliance moving forward.

47 (redneck)
+
29 (hillbilly)
+
44 (no name)
=
120 players but still only 50 winners.

I'll be interested to see how things evolve from here, but this must be frustrating for people in Mafia/No Name and really the entire world, with the intent of experiencing a new approach to grepolis.

What we got, was more of the same :(

DeletedUser11088

So all of you actual killers over there, tell me, do you trust your leadership to make the right choice in turning the world green? I know a few of y'all over there and honestly can not believe you would go with this!! For all of you players that stay in that merger, from this point forward you are nothing but simmers and the crap scum I wipe off my foot at the end of the day!!

DeletedUser9037

Wow, wonder how many were promised a spot in the main group for end game....probably a lot more than 50, so someone is going to have their feelers hurt! You guys better get your promise to be in that group in writing right now before it is too late!

Rodrk

Peltast
It's official

Ck3KO0R.jpg

DeletedUser3730

It's not like they are gonna pay attention to this lol
But keep it going, very entertaining to read

DeletedUser15947

So far ALL i've heard is how "bad ass" EN players are....... and how Redneck Mafia is from EN..... and US players suck....... Well so far today RM took in "No Name Yet" and more than half of "Never Surrender".....

We'll i've played in EN. Not sure what EN server RM has played but if becoming a FULL MRA in one day is a "Plan" then i doubt any of them have paid much attention to how to win and play this game.

For all those people saying they "hate hugging"... Then joined RM... Congrats. You are the reason this game has turned into "Sim for the win" and the reason they changed the end game. but most importantly the reason that Maul is the BEST! Taking 100 noobs and bringing them under the wing of EN Noobs.. Is like 150 noobs Maul is coming for!!! So would like to thank Mr. Noob Bezama for giving Maul a chance to look even better than usual.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12275

We're making alliance soup in Mochlos!

It's the first Domination world and it's Souper!

I would have thought that this endgame would discourage multiple branches, crazy diplomacy and really just focus on fighting.

Guys & Gals - THERE IS ONLY 1 WINNER AND YOU ONLY WIN 1 TIME

The first break from this reality was shown by the crazy diplomacy of No Name Yet.

Move forward one week and they are at it again. IT'S OFFICIAL WE HAVE ALLIANCE SOUP!

No Name Yet is now merging into Mafia and they act as 1 alliance moving forward.

47 (redneck)
+
29 (hillbilly)
+
44 (no name)
=
120 players but still only 50 winners.

I'll be interested to see how things evolve from here, but this must be frustrating for people in Mafia/No Name and really the entire world, with the intent of experiencing a new approach to grepolis.

What we got, was more of the same :(

Make that
Redneck-46
No Name Yet-49
Hillbilly Mafia-34

LOL....they are merging Never Surrender inside all 3

OMG is this even a Domination world anymore>?????

DeletedUser16173

I bet 3/4 of them don't even realize they are gonna get internalized eventually...
It going fail I call it. Happened to immortals we thought about doing the same thing but decided against it because it would fail.

DeletedUser12275

I bet they will make a template to internalize/kick people before domination time begins lol
that will be a lot of kicking lol

Oh man i see the drama coming lol

it's%2Bpopcorn%2Btime.jpg

DeletedUser16173

Yeah they will be doing that. But someone in the alliance that is a leader might warn them. Well were kinda warning some of them right now.