Soulcatchers

DeletedUser7813

ort6.png

From within the whirlwind, a horrible twisted figure emerged, growling and snarling. It reached out with two bony hands and grabbed the would-be warrior. It ripped him apart at the waist, tearing his torso from his legs. The creature took each piece and tossed it into its mouth. Above the sound of the gale was the crushing of bones and ripping of flesh. The Soulcatcher smiled in the sorceress's direction before vanishing into the night sky.

Soulcatchers operates under the principle of efficiency, brutality and the honor of combat. We seek aggressive, level-headed players who wish to battle alongside any monsters we can conjure up. It is an alliance that relies heavily on activity, skill and teamwork.

If this sounds like you, I ask you to join us in Ocean 54. You may reply here for consideration, or contact me in-game once the server starts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10023

Well this should be fun!!
It's good to see some familiar names, and I am lookinh foward to meeting the ones I don't know yet! :D

Dak

DeletedUser

This alliance seems alright except I see MRA written in places. I think he needs to be more strict, I see some playes with little to no experience. It is his play style but I think sliming down will be your best choice Otateral, there is a 60 player limit. Prevents MRA's. Use it

DeletedUser10179

Hmm... well said Sousa. Seems like you are on the right track, it is hard to run an MRA with a 60 player limit.

DeletedUser7813

I don't do MRAs. The majority of these players I have worked with personally, and the rest have worked with Syphery.

I think one can sometimes confuse a long list of players with a list of haphazardly assorted players, just for the sake of players.

DeletedUser10179

Yes that happens often, I understand. From looking at some of the players stats it shows inexperience but I know players have multiple accounts. Well I do see some experienced players (especially you and Syphery). Good luck, it should be a good world.

DeletedUser7813

From psi alone, we have nearly 3mil battle points between us. On Corinth, it's a newer server and speed 1 but still has over 750k BP between those players. Most are in the top 50 players there.

DeletedUser

Soulcatchers was at top in world Corinth, and it stayed there for months until leadership decided to quit... I think we will have a decent start at least.

Can anyone also tell me what the difference between 6 months of experience and 3+ years of experience is..? I personally don't see one, it just depends on how fast you learn the game.

DeletedUser10023

Exactly. And if you can't learn the game in 6 months, well, then grepo is probably not for you haha! :D

DeletedUser3730

Otateral, I heard a lot about you in Psi. I was one of the Founding Fathers of Death Row in Psi, which is now a different name.
AnyWays, Goodluck! This Allaince will achieve a lot of things.

DeletedUser7813

Much appreciated. I think this server will be a lot of fun.

DeletedUser3730

I may join here, since it's going to be competitive. Is there a open spot for a fellow Texan?

DeletedUser7813

I'm not a Texan myself (don't hold it against me lol). But would love to have you.

DeletedUser3730

Lol, There's none against you. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: