Something Off

DeletedUser9501

So I'm not quite sure what it is, but there is something a little off to me about this world. I can't quite put my finger on it, someone said there was less alliances, but I don't feel like that's it. I feel maybe the game is sending new players to other oceans faster, so the oceans are less dense and there's less quality players per ocean. Everyone else's thoughts?

DeletedUser

I would agree. It seems to me like 3 things have slowed play down.

Inactive cities are not ghosting. (the same inactive cities have been around since the world started.)
The farmable islands that people start on seem further apart so the ocean is less dense. When I look at the same size section in the corner of OC 55 in Epsilon I see 22 farmable islands in this world the same section has 8-9. There is more water and useless islands. Those same larger gaps seem to be consistant everywhere I look so i don't think it is just that area. I also think opening a hero world right after this world opened had a number of people leave to try something new so the number of quality players is down.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I think they spread the world out too much if you ask me. Seems like people are in the outer oceans a lot faster. Way too many islands in the core full of just 175 point cities.

DeletedUser5973

yeah, I have been waiting for them to ghost out so I could invite a few friends over.

DeletedUser9501

The farmable islands that people start on seem further apart so the ocean is less dense. When I look at the same size section in the corner of OC 55 in Epsilon I see 22 farmable islands in this world the same section has 8-9. There is more water and useless islands. Those same larger gaps seem to be consistant everywhere I look so i don't think it is just that area.

That would also explain why this unit speed 3 world seems to take longer then it should when attacking.

DeletedUser8870

yeah ghosts arte not happening at all it seems inactives are just staying inactive w/o any status changes new players are going to outer oceans as well at much higher alarming pace then i have ever experienced in any world i have played on

DeletedUser

I have a feeling im gonna be founding cities just so I can get close to someone to attack them lol

DeletedUser

I'm new to this game and to this world so I can speak of other worlds but I would agree with you all.
It seems players are very spaced out. In my search for new Allies I have to go two or three sometimes 5 oceans over to find decent, comparable players. There also seems to be a lot of 'dead space' : huge stretches of ocean with uninhabited isles or 'abandoned' isles with inactive players. It would be nice if the server could be consolidated. We should not be on top of each other but we should not be stretched either.

- Just my two drachmas ... :p

DeletedUser8870

wow the inactives finally went ghost and the others finally opened up about time!