Some War Stats....

DeletedUser9851

I have to say, you might be the most selfish player I have ever seen on the US servers... TO even talk on here showing the dbp you did when your alliance lost 40+ cities... I can say 100 percent that you would never fit in Mortis. We play as a team, not as individuals...

If I were trv, I would be ashamed that you are running your mouth on here, while they all lose cities... Shame on you Oggami...

you don't anything about me, or why my stats are low. The fact was, I didn't have much defensive troops to send, since I was almost totally Offensive. But there's no use in trying, the propaganda machine has left the station. you'll keep repeating it as you usually do, so people can believe it.

Oggami is selfish
Oggami is selfish
Oggami is selfish

It seems to me that I hit a nerve, and what better way to discredit me? By using my stats against me, but not telling the whole story. Sorry Flip, there are plenty of players on this server that know me. and i'm not known as selfish. An axx hxle yes, but not selfish.

Everyone is waiting to see how the story ends for Oggami itto. public enemy #1 for MN

DeletedUser

Public enemy #1... lolololol

You give yourself WAAAY too much credit. You got a couple cities, nice job, we can't take that away from you.

But trying to pretend like all we do is try to rim you is funny as heck. Obviously isn't the case. If you were #1 on our hit list... why aren't you being hit? The reason is pretty apparent: We don't care about you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

Public enemy #1... lolololol

You give yourself WAAAY too much credit. You got a couple cities, nice job, we can't take that away from you.

But trying to pretend like all we do is try to rim you is funny as heck. Obviously isn't the case. If you were #1 on our hit list... why aren't you being hit? The reason is pretty apparent: We don't care about you.

are you trying to hurt my feelings?

cause you did :(

Last edited by a moderator: