Some War Stats....

DeletedUser

Was just looking at Grepointel Compare Conquers....

1. Mortis vs En 1. - 71-3
2. Mortis vs En 3... - 43-1
3. Mortis vs TRV - 23-0 (this doesnt count a few people that dropped out or got kicked)
4. GS vs En 1. - 68-3

Who was it that said we would sink????

DeletedUser12092

Like one person in the top 12 forum. Also, En has been getting eaten up by just about everyone on this server so I don't think they're the best ones to be boasting stats about. Will that stop you? No, of course not; I would probably continue doing it too if we were taking them out. Though several times you have said we would sink. We are 34-3(all inactive w/o trips) with R4W not including the several that left before we conquered them(an easy dozen more). Just thought I'd through that out there. Of course I'm not saying we stack up to you in the numbers department because obviously we don't; just look at the rankings. I would like to say, though, that we haven't sunk yet as so many predicted...guess myth busters were wrong 8)

If you don't remember from an earlier post, don't take anything I say to heart because I'm just messing around <3;)

DeletedUser9851

Hey Dojo,

It doesn't matter. Don't you know that MN is the greatest alliance that has ever existed in Grep. They can't be stopped, or contained. they will roll over every single alliance in this server. If you dare speak unkindly of their leader, his loyal subjects will attack you in the game, and verbally on the forums. if you dare in any way to go against them, you will be marked for elimination, and your alliance will be punished for you crimes against their character.

They are the greatest.
They are the greatest
They are the greatest

you see...if you keep hearing it over, and over, you start to believe it. Then you just give up. SyOps is very effective, and they are masters of SyOps. No one, but no one comes onto this forum, and bad mouths MN for fear of retaliation. I love it when they act like victims if anyone says anything bad. Everything that they have done is because the other alliance did something to insult them. It makes me sick.

I rather hear, we went to war because we wanted to expand in this or that ocean. Did Mflip really have to post the stats? Yes we all know that you are dominating. Being so powerful you would think that there wouldn't be any need to rub it in our faces.

Someone will surely say...hey Oggami, you talk all that crap cause you're up in O63, safely away from their wrath. Well it doesn't make a difference, if they make it up here, and they want my cities, they would attack me even if I was brown nosing them.

They have no class, and no Honor

keep repeating it, and you will believe it too.

DeletedUser

Blah, Blah, Blah... TRV is no victim. What did you think would happen when you completely break your agreement. You guys were more worried about trying to become some big alliance rather then upholding your end of the agreement.

DeletedUser2622

Teehee :) the funny part is as of now there isn't anything anyone can do about it

DeletedUser

So, I finally decided that I'm done with Grepo for good this time. My decision is highly influenced by the new gold system that is so unbalanced and but most importantly I got sick and tired of players/alliances that were so afraid of alliances like MN. For godsakes this is a damn game not a real life situation. Stop ****ting your pants. I give respect to those that dominate but MN is a product of group of players with all the time in the world on gold steroids. Whatever Oggami is talking about is true. MN likes to play victim and tries to justify their actions with pity reaction to some small thing that happened. I told you flip, do what you do and be badasses if that's what you guys are. Stop trying to play psychological game when you guys are already dominating. Sending out MM to your opponents to try to get their players to go after their leader is just pathetic. But sadly it works and it pisses the hell out of me to know that these players are so bent over on being attacked. Stop playing this stupid game if you think you won't be attacked/conquered by bigger guys. Or alternatively run to them like many players did. Before grepolis was a game of war and balance where alliances weren't so damn afraid of any misstep.

I ghosted my cities and quit this game for the rebellion against the developers for allowing this game into a total waste of time. Oh by the way TRV leaders proposed to give up their players' cities to MN just to keep a freaking NAP. That's why I quit too. I've never seen any alliance come up with more stupider plan in this game than that. Instead of talking about retaliation against already happening attacks from MN, they proposed we just give them up!!?!?!?!??!? ***???

So, what's the point of playing this game if you either waste your time and get conquered by another alliance infused with gold steroids and unlimited time on their hands or join an alliance that wants to give up and kiss other alliances' rear to stay unnoticed until the time of WW in a speed 1 world?!?!?! I don't know, I really hate this game now and I have no intention of returning even somehow Inno fixes it. MMO games are such time waste.

DeletedUser9851

See you in the next world maybe Beastian. I don't hate the game, but I hate this world. Just too slow.

Like I said, I don't mind the fact that they went to war with us. It was the ridicules excuse Mflip gave. I play to fight, not sim.

And BTW the score is now MN 23 - TRV 1 courtesy of me 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Beastian quitting... LOL LOL LOL Isnt the first time nor will it be the last time. What else is new. Oggami, We just took two more after you got one :) Its funny how everyone hates Mortis, for what? We made an agreement with the founder of TRV. He liked the terms then decided to change it up... Every other alliance could have played how we played. We didnt make pacts, we attacked everyone. Look at the stats.. Look at the Abps. The conquers. When it was 1,2,3,5,6,7 all pacted against us, we didnt run away or hide, or make excuses. We used something Called TEAMWORK. Maybe you guys should look it up. We timed attacks, worked together. Maybe our leadership knows how to actually run an alliance unlike some other leaders on this server. We made 1 pact on this server. How many does Trv have? How many pacts did En have?

I just think its funny seeing a lot of people cry on here... Big bad Mortis is beating us... Yup. Looks like we are accomplishing our goal of actually making grepolis about fighting rather then running and hiding behind pacts. Hate us for it, love us for it. I personally can care less. Its game on world Zakros. We are here to fight, dominate and dont plan to stop. Oh and Oggami, good job, you guys just woke the bear up. :) See you soon :)

DeletedUser9851

Oh my god, I just poop my shorts!

Please don't attack me, oh please, please, please. I'm sorry I said anything bad about you and MN. Flip, when did I write that I was criticizing your teams fighting style. Without a doubt MN has done a Magnificent job. period. I give credit where credit is due. What I have been trying to get across is you don't need to do the underhanded stuff, when your team has so many players with so much talent. I don't hate MN, and I don't hate you, but I lost respect for you. We both know that LDL didn't change anything. But you keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll start to believe your own lies. I'll be waiting for your attacks. Do you really think I give a damn. While I'm in this world, I will play to the best of my ability, and try to help my alliance to the end. Even if I'm rimmed, I will leave this world with fact that I took a city from the mighty invincible MN. Soon this world will become so boring that most will leave when a new world opens anyway.

DeletedUser

Really, want me to copy and paste the messages from LDL on here... How you guys werent going to recruit anyone from below the 3s and then you recruited all the dark soul players. Remember that??? I like all the trash talk... You took a city in 63 with a member who didnt exactly communicate the best. LDL was the one who agreed to those terms. Then went and recruited in all the Dark souls players in ocean 55/65... Then LDL said they would just hand over the cities but yet you guys were colonizing and taking stupid ghosts in south 54. Trust me Vandal Savage took one right next to me. As an alliance, the leader is responsible for the groups actions. We would have rimmed Vandal but he ran away to vacation mode. Dont worry, we will have a nice surprise when he returns.

DeletedUser9851

We'll have to agree to disagree then, But last I checked MN is not in 55/65. I don't know why that would concern you.

Ladies, and Gentlemen,
The Oggami Itto show has come to an end. I can no longer entertain you all with my buffoonery. Most of my trash talking was just for fun, not really based on facts. Except for my recent posts. I don't enjoy being too serious cause it takes the fun away. Besides it's like beating a dead horse. I'll be up in 63 waiting for my eventual destruction at the hands of MN. Remember, always question what may not be true.

See-yaa

DeletedUser

I guess you cant read the rankings then ogammi, or look at a map correctly. MN is the number one alliance in ocean 55. The agreement was that TRV would stay above the 3, and no new more cities below that. Lord Dark Liquid agreed to it. Then went back and brought everyone in breaking the agreement. Thats why he was telling people they should hand over those cities... But instead people like Vandal Savage knew better and took a city right next to me. Like I said in my mm, those were the reasons. We had no thoughts of even going to war. We were going to focus on Dark Souls and what was left of pirates x. Instead TRV brought them all in. So if you take away all our food, break the agreement we had with you, then what else would you expect us to do... Now you run what many of us would consider a crappy op. Better saddle up, cause you just awoke the beast... Might have been smarter to let us sleep :)

Btw I guess you guys just realized we have some defense also :)

DeletedUser9851

oops!

i got lucky again, and took a second Mortis city. The gods are surely smiling on Oggami Itto. For they know that his end is coming soon. His lack of knowledge on how to play will be his downfall. lightning cannot strike 3 times can it?

stay tuned 8)

DeletedUser

We lost a city when you guys launched a major op on us... SO we have lost 2, and have taken 26 or more??? Btw, you obviously dont fit our culture cause all you care is about your own stats. You should have just joined Ronorus in Stand with us. You two are like peas in a pod :) 26 vs 2... Not sure why I would even be talking if I were you... lol

DeletedUser9851

My hats off to Lee Daniel.

you're are a gentleman, that showed no hard feelings.

DeletedUser

Another day and more trv cities have fallen.... 39-2. These guys are fantastic at defense... I have to say druid and cyrus showed better defensive skills then ldl has so far... Oggami, those walls are closing in fast there... Wont be long til we can get to you up in the 3s :)

DeletedUser9851

Another day and more trv cities have fallen.... 39-2. These guys are fantastic at defense... I have to say druid and cyrus showed better defensive skills then ldl has so far... Oggami, those walls are closing in fast there... Wont be long til we can get to you up in the 3s :)

Come and get me :p

DeletedUser8889

lol that's because cyrus and druid capitalize and bold face all their defensive posts and mark them as important and have that post shared with like 16 different alliances

gotta say that's pretty cool this oggami guy took a couple cities from you guys , speed 1 will do that sometimes

DeletedUser12205

lol that's because cyrus and druid capitalize and bold face all their defensive posts and mark them as important and have that post shared with like 16 different alliances

gotta say that's pretty cool this oggami guy took a couple cities from you guys , speed 1 will do that sometimes

Lies. I very rarely call for support. And defend everyone I can who stands with us. I finally get a halfway compliment and then hear more trash from a coward hiding in my alliance in vacation mode. Lol. Niko has been removed and will get no help from me any longer if he ever decides to grow a set and come out of vacation mode. Funny he has time to post here but not in the server. All are welcome to his cities ;). BTW my defensive rankings speak volumes regarding at least my efforts to defend my self and others who call for it. Can't take that from me no matter how good you try and make it sound. Actions speak louder than words!!!

DeletedUser

oops!

i got lucky again, and took a second Mortis city. The gods are surely smiling on Oggami Itto. For they know that his end is coming soon. His lack of knowledge on how to play will be his downfall. lightning cannot strike 3 times can it?

stay tuned 8)
I have to say, you might be the most selfish player I have ever seen on the US servers... TO even talk on here showing the dbp you did when your alliance lost 40+ cities... I can say 100 percent that you would never fit in Mortis. We play as a team, not as individuals...

If I were trv, I would be ashamed that you are running your mouth on here, while they all lose cities... Shame on you Oggami...