Some thoughts to Devs from an old school player

pomo

Citizen
Tbh you’re usually a goblin so I ignored it since I thought you had another troll response. My bad lol. Good to see you have some heart in ya afterall ;)
Dude! I’ve never actually trolled anyone in my life! Genuinely to caring for people and that’s the burden I carry

One love

nigol

Citizen
Jesus Christ. I genuinely think inno games needs an aftercare department, or a disclaimer stating they are not responsible for any mental damage from participating in their game.. you’re all wired.

Mr. Dino

Citizen
THIS REPLY IS LONG DUE TO THE NATURE OF MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS

LOL then you cleary dont know what was talked about otherwise you would know I was asking deves to bring back and old system for the casual world. That issue that happened 10 years ago I was using as an example to expalin it which you would have known if you taken the time to watch the ENTIRE video insted of jumping to conclutions.

PERFECT EXAMPLE of jumping to conclutions without finishing to properly understand.
Which is my ENTIRE POINT WHY I've ben fighting with my family latly on you can't just NOT finish shit and make a judgement because YOU THINK you know everything because you don't got time to finish it PROVING MY POINT AND RENFORCING IT of how actions and apprences DO NOT always speak louder then words.

Espetially when the reciving party doesn't give a shit to do things the right way because they don't got time for it and think they know everything.

So thanks for being a prime example of how NOT to do things and what is wrong with the world today.

If you don't take the time to lisen and understand properly, then you can't sit there and blame other people and assume shit if you ain't going to take the proper time. THATS ALL ON YOU as the reciver.

SO here is a little bit of advice,

If you can't take the time, DON'T comment as the comment is negitive showing you don't give a shit and there is a real PUSH for mental health in the world recetly trying to get people to be more aware of what they say. THAT is a PRIME example of a comment that to everyone else doesn't seem like much but to someone with a mental health esspetialy one thats prone to suicides, THAT is MORE then enough to make them think nobody cares and they would be better off not in the world. Its the old atage, if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all and making a comment of "You ain't watching" that is just as negitive as anything else. So if you aint watching, that is perfectly OK and that is your right, but DON'T comment and spew negitivity.

Mental health is a BIG problem right now and as a Autistic with Asburgur Syndrom I can honestly say I am happy seeing this push for mental health awareness because people really don't relize that even a simple comment like you said can be more harmful then good.

Another perfect example is the dude that said just buy more gold, because he didn't trust I was telling the truth. He wanted to belive I was just blowing smoke which is why he said what he said and compleatly ignored what I said in the video but that was him NOT LISENING and not beliving the truth even though it was said to him. MORE negitivity along with no trust and no faith in the acuale truth because he wanted to find a diff reason that made since to him insted of beliving what was said. Even that is just as negitive as "I aint watching".

SO how about we start THINKING before speaking because you DON'T know everything and the person you make that kind of comment to could be a suicide person and you wouldn't know and now your the reason they ether attempted or succeeded.

It's all about what we think and say because we don't know who we are saying it too, which is the ENTIRE POINT on this push of mental health awareness.
Hey UnHamster,

To start of sorry for all the trolls, clowns and monkeys in here. The forums can sometimes honestly be one big circus. They are who they are and don't waste your time trying to change/feed them.
You will eventually get used to them in case you haven't yet.

I just want you to say that you are limiting yourself by saying that you are incapable of doing certain stuff like work cuz of your mental health problem. Simply the fact that you are starting a computer repairing business already proves otherwise.
And believe me my friend. Most people if not all people in life have their struggles they deal with even though not everyone is showing it whether it are mental problems, physical problems or enviormental problems (or a combination). Our challenge is just to learn how to cope with them and live life the best around them even though it might feel hard sometimes. I am no expert in this field, but there are for example multiple treatments for the Aspergers Syndrome according to google to make it easier to cope with.

Like already mentioned by another player, be carefull with giving too much info about yourself away. It can be used against you even when playing in casual worlds.

Mr. Dino

Citizen
But to come back to some of your points now:

*You mentioned that it is nearly impossible to get gold now, but I have a feeling that you don't fully understand how to new gold market works, so let me give you a quick overview:
-each ocean was a seperate gold market
-the gold market stock of a certain rescource increases when someone selling that rescource in exchange for gold untill it reach a cap
-same as above, but the other way around
In most cases you will find the gold market always at its cap (so at a point where you can't sell rescources for gold). So to trade your rescources in for gold you basicly have to wait for someone to sell their gold. In most cases this happens a lot in newer worlds or when big events are happening in a certain world (like in mass operations). Even at the best cases the amount if gold you can get at a certain moment is still quite limited so that destroys your point of players with 700 cities having an adventage since it normally takes a few cities at max in a certain ocean to by up all the gold in a certain moment. It is rather a race about being fast than having big cities.
Since most players are already way too advanced in casual worlds and since there is also less competition there, don't expect the market to open there.

So to give you some advice here, try joining newer worlds instead of sticking to casual worlds and try to spread your cities accros different oceans when golding. Also check the market frequently since it is rather speed instead of size what mathers. You can easily make at least a few thousend gold a week this way as a f2p player.

*I am a quite new player, so I never experienced to old gold system, but if I understand it correctly you could just trading deals on the market for gold like any of the other three rescources?
It honestly has it downfalls as well since you can easily boycott certain players with that system. And THIS actually gives players with 700+ cities a big advantage compared to smaller players for such a system. It also makes room for botters and give golders also a way bigger advantage compared to the competative players in worlds when using the old system.

*Sorry for what happened to you in that world where you lost all your cities in one go. At least you could catch up with all the sleep you missed after that happened :)
I can imagine it being frustrating, but at one point you will lose your cities anyways when the world closes. It is part of the game and you should at least be prepared as the possibility of that to happen to you b4 entering a world. Also take each world as a learning experience. Players can take your cities, but can't take the knowledge/experienced you gained.
And also be carefull with forming pacts with other alliances. It don't sound healthy to form a pact with 9 alliances. It is almost a free ticket to ask for trouble. Rather play with a smaller team of people you have a good connection with than trying to be allies with a bunch of people you barely know.

nigol

Citizen
Tell her I replied pls, also deleted out of respect.

But your in trouble if we ever cross paths mazi ;)

And I was being sarcastic when thanking you.
Lmao

You got told off hix lol
And if you had a msg from Belle, that’s why the thread was deleted, support already seen the worst and gave warning, after that it went onto serious game chat. Guaranteed would have been Belle she seems to get threads removed she doesn’t like and one’s left she wants left.

Don’t think magula had much to do with it so leave off her, trust me it’s Belle! Especially if she came in.. but not a great deal you can do about that lol but yeah magula won’t have done much.

Hixxa

Senior Citizen
Lmao

You got told off hix lol
And if you had a msg from Belle, that’s why the thread was deleted, support already seen the worst and gave warning, after that it went onto serious game chat. Guaranteed would have been Belle she seems to get threads removed she doesn’t like and one’s left she wants left.

Don’t think magula had much to do with it so leave off her, trust me it’s Belle! Especially if she came in.. but not a great deal you can do about that lol but yeah magula won’t have done much.
I’ve got no problem with the player you mentioned, I respect her, she’s a great player. end of!

But dude mogula is a nobody and keeps trying make me look stupid! Trust if I cross paths girls getting taken out! Simple as that

mogula

Citizen
I’ve got no problem with the player you mentioned, I respect her, she’s a great player. end of!

But dude mogula is a nobody and keeps trying make me look stupid! Trust if I cross paths girls getting taken out! Simple as that

I know you’re a good player, I’ve been told.. seems most of Exits old friends are good, But man you guys have egos and not much respect, seems like lots of you are just bullies, Exit that you said you “go way back with” completely changed, if he saw the crap you were saying I doubt you’d still be his friend. That thread getting deleted actually gave you a break, you looked like a troll and a bit creepy, it’s all been wiped clean, fresh start! Take it :)

You’d easily beat me no doubt, I’m not very good and admit that, I just enjoy playing with friends and having fun,

nigol

Citizen
I know you’re a good player, I’ve been told.. seems most of Exits old friends are good, But man you guys have egos and not much respect, seems like lots of you are just bullies, Exit that you said you “go way back with” completely changed, if he saw the crap you were saying I doubt you’d still be his friend. That thread getting deleted actually gave you a break, you looked like a troll and a bit creepy, it’s all been wiped clean, fresh start! Take it :)

You’d easily beat me no doubt, I’m not very good and admit that, I just enjoy playing with friends and having fun,
Lol, he’s just salty at the moment, you’re fine. You play Roblox with belle lol!! she ain’t go let him hit you. :)

@Hixxa
If you’re still in SP send me a link? I’d like to have a look at that server, how’s it compare to DE? Actually I’ll just pm you my discord.

Hixxa

Senior Citizen
Lol, he’s just salty at the moment, you’re fine. You play Roblox with belle lol!! she ain’t go let him hit you. :)

@Hixxa
If you’re still in SP send me a link? I’d like to have a look at that server, how’s it compare to DE? Actually I’ll just pm you my discord.
Belle listens to Pete, me and Pete are friends. Mogula is a noob player,

And ok

nigol

Citizen
Belle listens to Pete, me and Pete are friends. Mogula is a noob player,

And ok
Lol! You’re crazy if you think she listened to anyone, I know from experience with JFL and Charlie. More likely/realistic it’s actually them listen to her.

Magula being a noob should be reason enough just to move on, let’s leave it she seems cool.

Send the link let’s go SP ;)

Last edited:

Arkitek88

Senior Citizen
Lol! You’re crazy if you think she listened to anyone, I know from experience with JFL and Charlie. More likely/realistic it’s actually them listen to her.

Magula being a noob should be reason enough just to move on, let’s leave it she seems cool.

Send the link let’s go SP ;)
There are so many idiots to quarrel with in the game and the forum. Lets not fight amongst ourselves just because Mako and Pomo aren't here to make fun of!

boothead

Artisan
And she did it again Lmfao! Belle honestly!! You make enemies by constantly getting people sent on vacation. No one even threatened you! No addy, no socials no threats? Ray was speaking hypothetically about addys and the dangers, get it together kitty cat. One of you Disney peeps have a word with her, she said herself her language skills make it hard for her to distinguish a joke from a threat. Just honestly. She’s killing the game/forum… sort it out.

Zeeker348

Artisan
And she did it again Lmfao! Belle honestly!! You make enemies by constantly getting people sent on vacation. No one even threatened you! No addy, no socials no threats? Ray was speaking hypothetically about addys and the dangers, get it together kitty cat. One of you Disney peeps have a word with her, she said herself her language skills make it hard for her to distinguish a joke from a threat. Just honestly. She’s killing the game/forum… sort it out.
Do you have anything better to do then repeat the same stuff one random forum threads online that don't relate to the game at all? Go outside and talk to a real woman instead of trying so hard to get attention from an online one. If you really are CPSN then why aren't you spending more time with Mal lmao

mogula

Citizen
she said herself her language skills make it hard for her to distinguish a joke from a threat.
lol she’s not reading forums, but I’ll let her know you’re a joke not a threat.

As zeek said this has no relation to grep!… she’s left! It’s just creepy dudes stalking a girl online! So I take it you’re the last of the group… please continue and follow your friends.