Some Stats from the IC,IA,Elite, and Riot war vs The mafia, The Order and Dynamis...

DeletedUser

Hey, I try my best. I am going to start throwing Bob Marley at people if they dont chill out.

DeletedUser7805

Took another one from Defiance... it was only a 9.5k city though and it's in 53 so according to ImmaG it doesn't count.

Sorry pimp, I couldn't resist LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just took 11 more cities... These were all former IC cities. :) But Imma will chat about sinking a few cs. Looks like the move to make this new alliance and cast out a lot of members means a lot of free cities for all of us. :)

Rocky, they will make some excuse up. Maybe its just that Aigaios isnt a good player and just loses cities left and right to both of us. I mean those former IA guys have literally handed us 2 dozen plus cities in the last few weeks. Btw so much for no vm and no inactives. I see Lord Reitzel already ran to vm. Guess he will wait it out and in a month we will have another free for all, just like we had on Chris43015.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you guys never once launched an op on me and im still waiting
:D you don't want that, but anyway keep waiting it seems to be your alliances strategy and its working out great!

DeletedUser7789

Alright, it is time to get some RIOT up in here. I would like to start off with a quick video. -->>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE My brothas, we shall always lose cities. We shall always gain cities. There is not point it getting heated in a forum. Petty trash talk is alright, but there is no need to mass mail other alliances. Come on man. Im just a dude trynna have some fun, and yall bringing all this anger in the village. Joy my friends, we need joy. Every alliance has its ups and its downs. We can all agree no alliance on this server is going down any time soon. And I leave with this video. -->> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGUr6wzyT8 Have a blessed day my Grepo brothers.
RIOT On,
Pimp
lol bout time something positive. Im done with defending my alliance via public forum. But would like to get a few things in before I stop.

flip, those 11 cities were inactives that we dropped and no longer carried the IC(now defiance) flag. They were not our losses and have nothing to do with us,so bring that ish somewhere else!

Duffy, I really doubt im scared about a FREE internet game(you hear that? free! you dont need gold!)

Skyflight, I do really want an op on me. I really, really, really, really do. You have no idea how i long your CS's to drown in my harbor. You have no idea, Skyflight, I want and need it real bad. Im just waiting for that red swords to flash and then im on defense mode and believe me im ready. You don't even have any good people in my hood, so im not scared at all ;)

Cheers!

~ImmaG

DeletedUser

So... That means that you no longer will go after any of your future inactives also? They were IC cities and used to be blue flags to you, but are now red. So that is a positive for us. :) Less red flags and more cities to continue to push towards you. I guess that means that you didnt attempt to support them at all either right? Oh wait you guys did... You wanted to make sure we didnt take them, but we still did.

DeletedUser7284

I like the "Oh they're just inactive" excuse. The support in my new city came from the new dominos alliance. They must be a charity organization protecting the recently brown or something :)

DeletedUser

Imma: look around, your the only one defending Defiance. You've got you're contingency plan made for when this one falls apart too right?

DeletedUser

lol were still merging flip. Dont get too hype about that :D

And skippio...our defeat is not inevitable. There is more than a year left till WW and no matter how much you outspend us, we will not go down easy 8)

I don't think anyone is really outspending anyone... I think your guys know how to spend gold just as much as the other guys... Maybe you don't know about it ImmaG because your guys claim not to spend any? Last time I checked a wall could not be built from lvl 9 to lvl 22 in 4.5 hours. So stop your crying it's getting old.

Notice the time & wall level
[report]129c5f8554b492aa8f799ad18a509bcd[/report]

Again notice the time & wall level.
[report]fcf7ff36beb828a26a01222587384622[/report]

DeletedUser7749

I like the "Oh they're just inactive" excuse. The support in my new city came from the new dominos alliance. They must be a charity organization protecting the recently brown or something :)

I love a defended non alliance city with no wall... It was charity.. Lol

DeletedUser7749

Imma.. Imma...imma... I guess our new acquisition was inactive as well?

DeletedUser7284

I love a defended non alliance city with no wall... It was charity.. Lol

To be fair they only sent birs and only after I took the city. No bp love for me
You know... anybody can love a brownie but it takes a special kind of alliance to love a red. Maybe they will love me next time and put up a fight. I am a pretty nice person, lots to love about me an all. heck, i'll even take a snipe if that is the best they can offer.