So you want to conquer the Community Manager?

DeletedUser9282

yea, sorry didn't notice it was the 55 map.

Is the guy in the big green coat famous/has a name ?

DeletedUser575

Once you have been discovered and it is all over will you post battle reports here so that people who were too far away to get in on the action can see how it went down?

DeletedUser3109

How can you ever be to far away it is a 20 hour CS to the area his city is from here out in 56. The unit speed really helps.

DeletedUser12284

I have two main suspects and one of them is in my alliance. So let me just say, BT will officially be my favorite COMA if you are in my alliance crim.
BT isn't a CM, RIchard is in EN. BT is a forum Admin, Richard is CM.

DeletedUser

BT is a Co-Community Manager, who happens to also be a Forum Admin.

Next clue posted.

DeletedUser8124

green rhymes with clean

Gee I wonder what this could mean :\

DeletedUser575

How can you ever be to far away it is a 20 hour CS to the area his city is from here out in 56. The unit speed really helps.

It doesn't fit into the alliance/team goals to reach that far outside of alliance territory for a personal victory.

DeletedUser

Are you sure it is me?

Edit: Next clue has been posted

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1048

Ok after these last two hints I am 100% positive I found him. Only problem is I got a 13 hour TT to the city :(

DeletedUser8124

Ok after these last two hints I am 100% positive I found him. Only problem is I got a 13 hour TT to the city :(

my TT isn't that bad but i can't risk starting a war. Also i spied crim's city. I really don't like what i see

[SPR]You'll have to excuse me for keeping certian pieces of info for Joseph and myself
yrt_Aw_VN.png
[/SPR]

DeletedUser

37 cats and a full alu nuke does wonders. Im not in this world, but throw a few of those at him and the wall will mean nothing.

DeletedUser8124

Yeah but again I don't want to start a war and he is sort of out of the way for me to conquer