So you want to conquer the Community Manager?

DeletedUser9902

i hope for his own sake he's better than that
or else this will be too easy for everyone playing!
im going to laugh my head off. then me and the rest of my alliance are going to support him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8124

you post a pic from a movie called master of disguise as a clue. That's just trolling man :\

DeletedUser11560

What's worse? I actually watched that stupid movie after he posted it looking for clues to support my theory.

Actually that is not a bad clue. Why did he post that PARTICULAR character? Because he is __________.

*The blank is not a curse word.*

DeletedUser8124

What's worse? I actually watched that stupid movie after he posted it looking for clues to support my theory.
That movie is considered one of the worst movies ever. I'm not even making that up. You need to go watch a go movie asap.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7919

*Sighs* It's too late, I fear. My IQ has already dropped several points by watching this film. I'll be incapable of finding a good movie for several more days now.

DeletedUser8124

*Sighs* It's too late, I fear. My IQ has already dropped several points by watching this film. I'll be incapable of finding a good movie for several more days now.

i blame crim for this. That monster :p

DeletedUser7919

First, he saddles us with 12 hour conquest times and THEN he makes us watch a stupid movie. I swear, that man has a dark side and we're seeing it all on the same day. I can only assume that none of the mods are responding to these posts right now because they need both of their hands to hold their stomachs and laugh their butts off about all of this.

Whoever said mods didn't have a sense of humor were wrong. This is their version of 'PAYBACK' for all the crap we put them through.

DeletedUser7919

Why, oh why, would you watch that movie?

OH, NO, YOU, DIDN'T!!!

You KNEW some of us would have NO clue what that picture was and do research. I bet you even had bets to see if any of us would watch that garbage. Don't even try to deny it. *haha*

DeletedUser

I figured you would do some research, but watch the whole movie?

DeletedUser

Crim is telling us he's a turtle I believe.

We're like for a non-Crimson/Krimson/Crim turtle in the northwestern quadrant of 55.

Now the clue I don't get is the time. What the heck does that mean?

DeletedUser11717

I'm pretty sure I know who CB is. I mailed him directly here to see if I'm right (And if I am I won't give it away; Just brag that I know and you all don't lol).