So you want to conquer the Community Manager?

DeletedUser6817

Jeeze Crimsonblue, you must be a lady with all the attention your'e trying to get. You guys do realize that she has unlimited gold or close to it and would be nearly impossible to rim, especially since she also has the power to run a bot if she wants, since she moderates all of that stuff too.

DeletedUser

I will be using a maximum of 3k gold (plus the 100 I get for verifying my email), so 3,100 gold total, and I will not be botting. Bots suck.

DeletedUser575

I will be using a maximum of 3k gold (plus the 100 I get for verifying my email), so 3,100 gold total, and I will not be botting. Bots suck.

Are you copying my game plan? I'm feeling suspicious now.

DeletedUser11139

You better believe,, I will be supporting CrimsonBlue, I want all that easy Bp... If he active enough to let me know when the enemy CS is in route i will Snipe as many as i can.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
, Turtle powers activate.

DeletedUser6919

An island you say...hmmm....I think I've cracked it....does that island have 8 farming villages?

DeletedUser11243

Excellent! Good job getting an extra clue out of him MCP.

DeletedUser1048

Does this alliance have any idea who you are? :D Wait he is in 55 right? There is a good chance he is in Guardians of Freedom 1 or 2 then. If so it would be hard to find him in there :\

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7919

I thought that initially, also. But, then something hit me last night while I was making up farming lists and it fit so well and made 100 percent sense to me, that I'm going to keep it to myself until I'm ready. I don' think he's in either GOF alliance.

DeletedUser

Awww come on Meridian. I don't want to attack the little guy, I want to send him support :p

DeletedUser7919

Theres no way you know who he is. lol

I never said I knew absolutely, positively, without question who he is. I DID say the moment I saw the name, the location, the alliance, plus his second clue, it all made 100 percent sense to me. Woman Intuition being what it is.